Windows 10: Bit Locker password unknown. How do we access the hard drive to salvage files?

Discus and support Bit Locker password unknown. How do we access the hard drive to salvage files? in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hi! My machine crashed and the motherboard had to be replaced. Now the machine is asking for a bitlocker password which I dont have. Cant access my old... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by KunalJamuar, Oct 20, 2021.

1. Bit Locker password unknown. How do we access the hard drive to salvage files?

Hi! My machine crashed and the motherboard had to be replaced. Now the machine is asking for a bitlocker password which I dont have. Cant access my old data and need to do so urgently.My microsoft login does not have any bit locker password assigned to itAny advice?

:)

KunalJamuar, Oct 20, 2021

2. Accidentally hard drive got locked with bit locker and i don't know the password

Can i disable the bit locker from Hard Drive as i forgot the password. And i don't even remember the recovery key?

If Yes than could you give assistant with procedure?

shahzubair, Oct 20, 2021
  3. Bit Locker not working

Recently I have formatted my PC. In my earlier version of windows 10 I locked my D drive with bit locker. But after formatting I can not access my drive. Even after typing the correct password it is not accepting. It is showing wrong password. Can anyone
    help?

Note: My bit locker recovery key is also in D drive Bit Locker password unknown. How do we access the hard drive to salvage files? :(

Kaushik Talukdar, Oct 20, 2021
  4. 11karen11 Win User

Bit Locker password unknown. How do we access the hard drive to salvage files?

dead computer - need bit locker PW to access hard drive

spilled water on my 1 yr old Lenovo ThinkPad and it's confirmed - it's toast! Had Best Buy remove the hard drive to try to recover files, but they need a bit locker PW to access. I have no idea what it is and obviously I can't following many online instructions
    to use my computer to find the PW. What now? anyone want a 4lb paperweight! :-(

11karen11, Oct 20, 2021
Thema:

Bit Locker password unknown. How do we access the hard drive to salvage files?

1. Bit Locker password unknown. How do we access the hard drive to salvage files? - Similar Threads - Bit Locker password

2. Bit locker on SSD Drive

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bit locker on SSD Drive: Hi All, I have a Lenovo laptop, some how when I switched it on it loads up just where the it asked for the pin/password it says it is not avaible and set new pin, I can get in to forced reset but it comes up asking for bit locker code, unfortune my Microsoft account got...
  3. Bit locker on SSD Drive

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Bit locker on SSD Drive: Hi All, I have a Lenovo laptop, some how when I switched it on it loads up just where the it asked for the pin/password it says it is not avaible and set new pin, I can get in to forced reset but it comes up asking for bit locker code, unfortune my Microsoft account got...
  4. Bit locker Cant access files after changing drive letter

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bit locker Cant access files after changing drive letter: I changed my bit locker drive letter not realizing I would be able to see my files, I know my password and can get into it but don't see on files anymore. I know they are there because the hard drive space is showing used space....
  5. Bit locker Cant access files after changing drive letter

Bit locker Cant access files after changing drive letter: I changed my bit locker drive letter not realizing I would be able to see my files, I know my password and can get into it but don't see on files anymore. I know they are there because the hard drive space is showing used space....
  6. Bit Locker password unknown. How do we access the hard drive to salvage files?

Bit Locker password unknown. How do we access the hard drive to salvage files?: Hi! My machine crashed and the motherboard had to be replaced. Now the machine is asking for a bitlocker password which I dont have. Cant access my old data and need to do so urgently.My microsoft login does not have any bit locker password assigned to itAny advice?...
  7. Access to a Laptop that is password protected with Bit Locker Installed

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Access to a Laptop that is password protected with Bit Locker Installed: I am a Private Investigator in Michigan, and have been hired by the family of an Estate. A family member passed away and had a Windows Laptop, and the family is trying to settle the estate and needs access to the laptop. This is not some fake request to get into someone's...
  8. Accidentally hard drive got locked with bit locker and i don't know the password

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Accidentally hard drive got locked with bit locker and i don't know the password: Can i disable the bit locker from Hard Drive as i forgot the password. And i don't even remember the recovery key? If Yes than could you give assistant with procedure?...
  9. dead computer - need bit locker PW to access hard drive

dead computer - need bit locker PW to access hard drive: spilled water on my 1 yr old Lenovo ThinkPad and it's confirmed - it's toast! Had Best Buy remove the hard drive to try to recover files, but they need a bit locker PW to access. I have no idea what it is and obviously I can't following many online instructions to use my...
  10. Do We Have Batch Files For Bit Locker in Window 10 Home

Do We Have Batch Files For Bit Locker in Window 10 Home: Just to know an idea that Do We Have Batch Files For Bit Locker in Window 10 Home, If we can have batch file for it than how can be used and from where can i get the batch files for Bit Locker in Window 10 Home....