Windows 10: bit locker recovery key

Discus and support bit locker recovery key in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; for some reason my laptop is locked and i need a bitlocker recovery key. i checked my microsoft account the the link for the recovery key is broken,... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by MichelleSimons, Jan 9, 2022.

1. bit locker recovery key

for some reason my laptop is locked and i need a bitlocker recovery key. i checked my microsoft account the the link for the recovery key is broken, says there is nothing at this URL.i Need help. thanks

:)

MichelleSimons, Jan 9, 2022

2. Bit Locker Recovery Key

Hello Sylvia,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

Please provide some additional information, so that we can assist you better.

1. What is the error message appears when you’re trying to enter a Bit locker key?
    2. What is the version of Windows 10 you have installed?
    3. What is the make and model number of your computer?

Issues might be happening because of entering Incorrect Bit Locker recovery key. Bit Locker key password will be a 48-digit alpha numeric characters.

However you may refer this article on how to find
    Bit Locker recovery
    key.

Hope it helps.

Let us know if you got the help you needed by clicking ‘Yes or No’.

Harish

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Harish_kum, Jan 9, 2022
  3. bit locker recovery key

any one please help me in finding bit locker recovery key. when i turned on bit locker i saved my key but it got erased from my usb. i aslo cleared my tpm 2.0

please advise how to find the recovery key

i.mohammed02, Jan 9, 2022
  4. bit locker recovery key

Bit locker recovery key

Since last 4 days it is bit locker recovery key.

It is working well after giving Recovery key.

P.Surendra Reddy, Jan 9, 2022
Thema:

bit locker recovery key

1. bit locker recovery key - Similar Threads - bit locker recovery

2. Bit Locker recovery Key

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bit Locker recovery Key: Bitlocker is activated in my laptop and when i incerted the new SSD in it, bitlocker is activated. I searched Bitlocker recovery key in my microsoft account but there is no such key. How can i found recovery key?...
  3. Bit Locker Recovery Key

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Bit Locker Recovery Key: Good Afternoon,I wonder if someone can help me. Where can I find my Bitlocker Key for my laptop?I have tried to source my bitlocker key on Azure but, no luck and under my profile on microsoft.comMany thanks in advance for your support....
  4. Bit locker key recovery

Bit locker key recovery: I can't find my bit locker key! I dnt even remember setting it up in the first place. It's not in my Microsoft account. What can I do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bit-locker-key-recovery/0d53ee08-e107-4e18-bbb6-05647ce5155f
  5. Bit Locker Recovery Key

Bit Locker Recovery Key: So I just finshed an update on my dad's dell laptop, and I log back on to see the blue screen of death along with some Bit Locker Recovery Key sh-stuff, so I read up on it and now I just need to get the key, so I go onto aka.ms/recoverkey or whatever and I ask my dad, "oh...
  6. Bit locker recovery key

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bit locker recovery key: i recently installed an update in my personal laptop, and it is now asking for a bit locker recovery key, on your official page it says it can be access once you sign in to Microsoft account, so i tried this and my personal account doesn't have this recovery key, Than i tried...
  7. Bit locker Recovery key

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Bit locker Recovery key: I have got my laptop system corrupted after a system update. The merchant asking the Bit locker Recovery key for to reset the system. He said to sign in to Microsoft and can get this 48 digits Could anyone help me the guidance to get the same from my Microsoft account. This...
  8. Bit locker recovery key.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Bit locker recovery key.: iI'm using dell inspiron 5000, i need a bit locker recovery key, i try to find at microsoft and says I dont have it. anyone can help me https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bit-locker-recovery-key/49a24add-bc3f-4335-abee-e9d823c11c99
  9. bit locker recovery key

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    bit locker recovery key: how and where do i find bit locker recovery key in my microsoft account?? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bit-locker-recovery-key/dacc55f0-4352-4c7f-be64-232dd9a2fd22"
  10. Bit Locker Recovery Key

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Bit Locker Recovery Key: Hi A update was run on my laptop and now I have to enter a Bit Locker Recovery Key Number, I have this number but I cannot enter it for some reason please advise. Thank you Sylvia Trotter...