Windows 10: Bit locker, why cant it be relocked by the user with out restart

Discus and support Bit locker, why cant it be relocked by the user with out restart in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Bitlocker seems like a really good feature, until you realize the only way for it to relock is a reboot. Why cant it be locked by the user, or with log... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Paul BMurray, Jan 15, 2022.

1. Bit locker, why cant it be relocked by the user with out restart

Bitlocker seems like a really good feature, until you realize the only way for it to relock is a reboot. Why cant it be locked by the user, or with log out?or do I lack the undestanding of how it works? Is the feature I want buried in a menu?

:)

Paul BMurray, Jan 15, 2022

2. Bit locker key

Bit locker won’t except any of the keys from my Microsoft account. What’s the next step to get it unlocked?

Chicken chick, Jan 15, 2022
  3. ashuk1 Win User
    bit locker and locker account

i got bit locker issue & local account user password in correct

ashuk1, Jan 15, 2022
  4. HemanthV Win User

Bit locker, why cant it be relocked by the user with out restart

bit-locker decryption

i am a windows 10 user and i clicked the bit-locker icon for my WD HDD. Without giving any password, i cancel that window by the cancel button. But now it shows locked with bit-locker and i can't access the data and i can't format too. Also it can't unlock
    from bit-locker manager. What is the solution to access the HDD.

HemanthV, Jan 15, 2022
Thema:

Bit locker, why cant it be relocked by the user with out restart

1. Bit locker, why cant it be relocked by the user with out restart - Similar Threads - Bit locker why

2. cant find the bit locker recovery key

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    cant find the bit locker recovery key: cant find the bit locker recovery key https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-find-the-bit-locker-recovery-key/55796a60-d264-4d51-a739-7bff3cb7b947
  3. Bit locker is suspending by itself, why?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bit locker is suspending by itself, why?: Bit locker keeps suspending itself. Using bit locker manager to resume but suspends days later.Why is this happening? There are too many posts about 'how do I turn bit locker off' to find any relevant info. Thank youAlienware m18, Win 11 Pro x64 22H2 ver 22621.213413th Gen...
  4. Bit locker is suspending by itself, why?

Bit locker is suspending by itself, why?: Bit locker keeps suspending itself. Using bit locker manager to resume but suspends days later.Why is this happening? There are too many posts about 'how do I turn bit locker off' to find any relevant info. Thank youAlienware m18, Win 11 Pro x64 22H2 ver 22621.213413th Gen...
  5. Why cant i get the bit locker code.

Why cant i get the bit locker code.: I have my devices registered in my account but never set up the bit locker key. why did you guys bitlock my computer. im going to lose important data because you guys locked my pc. is my only option to do a full reset on the pc? i tried to go through the trouble shooting it...
  6. Why cant i get the bit locker code.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why cant i get the bit locker code.: I have my devices registered in my account but never set up the bit locker key. why did you guys bitlock my computer. im going to lose important data because you guys locked my pc. is my only option to do a full reset on the pc? i tried to go through the trouble shooting it...
  7. Why does bit locker not require password when logging out and relogging in as a different user

Why does bit locker not require password when logging out and relogging in as a different user: I noticed when I logged out of one user account and log in with a different user account bit locker does not require the password. In this instance 1 partition is bit locker encrypted and remains unlocked when logging in with a different user. Why doesn't bit locker require...
  8. Why does bit locker not require password when logging out and relogging in as a different user

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why does bit locker not require password when logging out and relogging in as a different user: I noticed when I logged out of one user account and log in with a different user account bit locker does not require the password. In this instance 1 partition is bit locker encrypted and remains unlocked when logging in with a different user. Why doesn't bit locker require...
  9. Bit locker, why cant it be relocked by the user with out restart

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bit locker, why cant it be relocked by the user with out restart: Bitlocker seems like a really good feature, until you realize the only way for it to relock is a reboot. Why cant it be locked by the user, or with log out?or do I lack the undestanding of how it works? Is the feature I want buried in a menu?...
  10. bit locker on why

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    bit locker on why: hi have a Lenovo 100s /111by since update kb4462919 bit locker is preventing start upo f windows 10 have tried all the things to get it working again but as this ideapad only has 1 drive with no other boot option in bios which you cannot get into anyway as you cannot get...