Windows 10: Bit Locker will not lock and dies with the system device cannot be found

Discus and support Bit Locker will not lock and dies with the system device cannot be found in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; During bitlockering of my C: drive on windows 10 box I am recieving "The requested System device cannot be found" I have a TPM and it shows it is good... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by JoeTrem, Mar 10, 2020.

1. JoeTrem Win User

Bit Locker will not lock and dies with the system device cannot be found

During bitlockering of my C: drive on windows 10 box I am recieving "The requested System device cannot be found" I have a TPM and it shows it is good and working the C drive is fine. What device is it looking for during initialization that it can't find? Any suggestions are appreciate.

:)

JoeTrem, Mar 10, 2020

2. Bit locker

I have been locked out of my laptop by bit locker, I didn't even install the thing, anyway, I went to another device as advised and got my recovery key, I put in the key and it hasn't helped, it does an error diagnosis and then brings up the same bit locker
    blue screen.

What at can I do?

RichardCassar, Mar 10, 2020
  3. BIT LOCKER NOT OPEN

Dear Team

i did lock my drive with bit locker but now i have do format my laptop but bit locked drive not open even i have recovery key and also match id but key is getting in invalid

So please suggest how can i open my folder

*** Post moved by the moderator to the appropriate forum category. ***

RAHULVISHEWAKARMA, Mar 10, 2020
  4. Bit Locker will not lock and dies with the system device cannot be found

Bit locker locked drive with windows 10 in it

I have a lonova yoga book have Bit locker Id but no code drive with windows is locked

MikeTucker1, Mar 10, 2020
Thema:

Bit Locker will not lock and dies with the system device cannot be found

1. Bit Locker will not lock and dies with the system device cannot be found - Similar Threads - Bit Locker lock

2. bit locker locked PC

in Windows 10 Gaming
    bit locker locked PC: Hi all. My laptop has locked and it's asking for BIT LOCKER key and I don't have it. I have searched under my account and it says it's not there. I have gone under the TROUBLESHOOT option to reset the PC and it's not allowing me to do it. How do I restore back to factory...
  3. bit locker locked PC

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    bit locker locked PC: Hi all. My laptop has locked and it's asking for BIT LOCKER key and I don't have it. I have searched under my account and it says it's not there. I have gone under the TROUBLESHOOT option to reset the PC and it's not allowing me to do it. How do I restore back to factory...
  4. bit locker and my device

in Windows 10 Gaming
    bit locker and my device: So recently I attempted to update my laptop but once it turned back on there was a bit locker. I now need a recovery key and understand that I'm supposed to find that in devices. This is where my issue arises. My laptop/device doesn't show up and will not allow me to add a...
  5. bit locker and my device

bit locker and my device: So recently I attempted to update my laptop but once it turned back on there was a bit locker. I now need a recovery key and understand that I'm supposed to find that in devices. This is where my issue arises. My laptop/device doesn't show up and will not allow me to add a...
  6. Bit Locker Issue - The windows locked

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bit Locker Issue - The windows locked: Dear All,We have been using the Microsoft Surface Book since 2018 for our home.A week before, I used my friend's USB to read some books, and a couple of days later, I just switched on our Surface book in the very usual way, Unfortunately, it says Enter the Bit Locker Key. The...
  7. Bit Locker Issue - The windows locked

Bit Locker Issue - The windows locked: Dear All,We have been using the Microsoft Surface Book since 2018 for our home.A week before, I used my friend's USB to read some books, and a couple of days later, I just switched on our Surface book in the very usual way, Unfortunately, it says Enter the Bit Locker Key. The...
  8. Bit Locker Issue - The windows locked

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  9. Enable bit locker on system drive.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Enable bit locker on system drive.: Hello Microsoft team I have a question to you about enable bit locker function on system drive because I can't enable it, but I don't know that must be who is contact for explain for me because I have already contacted to Microsoft support team but they're have...
  10. Cannot turn on Bit Locker with error: System cannot find the file specified

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Cannot turn on Bit Locker with error: System cannot find the file specified: This issue occurred after converting to GPT partition and now I cannot turn on Bitlocker. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cannot-turn-on-bit-locker-with-error-system-cannot/65de4303-0dd8-43e0-b1a8-450f462f0f5a