Windows 10: Bit locker

Discus and support Bit locker in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hi, whilst deploying bitlocker on to my hard drive an error occurred, which has locked the drive. I have a key but it doesn't work. What can I do?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Stuart Gray Stuart.Gray, Mar 8, 2021.

1. Bit locker

Hi, whilst deploying bitlocker on to my hard drive an error occurred, which has locked the drive. I have a key but it doesn't work. What can I do?

:)

Stuart Gray Stuart.Gray, Mar 8, 2021

2. Bit locker key

Bit locker won’t except any of the keys from my Microsoft account. What’s the next step to get it unlocked?

Chicken chick, Mar 8, 2021
  3. Bit Locker Recovery Key

Hello Sylvia,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

Please provide some additional information, so that we can assist you better.

1. What is the error message appears when you’re trying to enter a Bit locker key?
    2. What is the version of Windows 10 you have installed?
    3. What is the make and model number of your computer?

Issues might be happening because of entering Incorrect Bit Locker recovery key. Bit Locker key password will be a 48-digit alpha numeric characters.

However you may refer this article on how to find
    Bit Locker recovery
    key.

Hope it helps.

Let us know if you got the help you needed by clicking ‘Yes or No’.

Harish

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Harish_kum, Mar 8, 2021
  4. Bit locker

no bit locker

How do i download bit locker on to my pc? have windows 10 but no bit locker

vincejankowski, Mar 8, 2021
Thema:

Bit locker

1. Bit locker - Similar Threads - Bit locker

2. Bit Locker Issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bit Locker Issue: Hi, everyone!My name is Kaliktus Takeama Sogen. I am a teacher from Indonesia. I have got a problem with my laptop. After I reinstall windows ten, my computer drives where I store my all document are locked by bit locker. I have checked into my Microsoft account but I didn't...
  3. bit locker recovery key

in Windows 10 Gaming
    bit locker recovery key: Desperate need of help.Im a musician currently stuck in limbo. Two weeks ago i turned on my computer and my windows required a bit locker recovery key. The email account that my windows was linked to no longer exits but i managed to update it with my new email account and was...
  4. Bit Locker Issue

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Bit Locker Issue: Hi, everyone!My name is Kaliktus Takeama Sogen. I am a teacher from Indonesia. I have got a problem with my laptop. After I reinstall windows ten, my computer drives where I store my all document are locked by bit locker. I have checked into my Microsoft account but I didn't...
  5. bit locker recovery key

bit locker recovery key: Desperate need of help.Im a musician currently stuck in limbo. Two weeks ago i turned on my computer and my windows required a bit locker recovery key. The email account that my windows was linked to no longer exits but i managed to update it with my new email account and was...
  6. Bit Locker Issue

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  7. Bit locker code

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bit locker code: I restarted my lab tope and i found blue screen asking for Bit locker key which i don’t know https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bit-locker-code/63a8cf68-4949-47e7-bfff-a9e2ba687a3b
  8. Bit locker code

Bit locker code: I restarted my lab tope and i found blue screen asking for Bit locker key which i don’t know https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bit-locker-code/63a8cf68-4949-47e7-bfff-a9e2ba687a3b
  9. I cannot rest my computer form bit locker lock out

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    I cannot rest my computer form bit locker lock out: I am locked out by bitlocker, even though I never turned it on. Now, when I try to reset the computer, it says "there was a problem resetting your PC." and I cannot reset it. All of the help online tell you how to do it as if you are not locked out....
  10. I cannot rest my computer form bit locker lock out

I cannot rest my computer form bit locker lock out: I am locked out by bitlocker, even though I never turned it on. Now, when I try to reset the computer, it says "there was a problem resetting your PC." and I cannot reset it. All of the help online tell you how to do it as if you are not locked out....