Windows 10: Bit-locker

Discus and support Bit-locker in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I have my account and device listed but when I go to the bit locker it says no key is there and I ha e no other way to access it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Addison C-H, Aug 18, 2022.

1. Bit-locker

I have my account and device listed but when I go to the bit locker it says no key is there and I ha e no other way to access it

:)

Addison C-H, Aug 18, 2022

2. Bit locker key

Bit locker won’t except any of the keys from my Microsoft account. What’s the next step to get it unlocked?

Chicken chick, Aug 18, 2022
  3. Bit Locker Recovery Key

Hello Sylvia,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

Please provide some additional information, so that we can assist you better.

1. What is the error message appears when you’re trying to enter a Bit locker key?
    2. What is the version of Windows 10 you have installed?
    3. What is the make and model number of your computer?

Issues might be happening because of entering Incorrect Bit Locker recovery key. Bit Locker key password will be a 48-digit alpha numeric characters.

However you may refer this article on how to find
    Bit Locker recovery
    key.

Hope it helps.

Let us know if you got the help you needed by clicking ‘Yes or No’.

Harish

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Harish_kum, Aug 18, 2022
  4. Bit-locker

no bit locker

How do i download bit locker on to my pc? have windows 10 but no bit locker

vincejankowski, Aug 18, 2022
Thema:

Bit-locker

1. Bit-locker - Similar Threads - Bit locker

2. how can i bypass bit locker

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how can i bypass bit locker: i have a lenovo ideapad 3 and as soon as i turn it on it asks for bitlocker code which i do not have and it wont let me do anything https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-bypass-bit-locker/7745068d-6526-41a2-a3c2-de47920529a5
  3. how can i bypass bit locker

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    how can i bypass bit locker: i have a lenovo ideapad 3 and as soon as i turn it on it asks for bitlocker code which i do not have and it wont let me do anything https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-bypass-bit-locker/7745068d-6526-41a2-a3c2-de47920529a5
  4. cant find the bit locker recovery key

in Windows 10 Gaming
    cant find the bit locker recovery key: cant find the bit locker recovery key https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-find-the-bit-locker-recovery-key/55796a60-d264-4d51-a739-7bff3cb7b947
  5. cant find the bit locker recovery key

cant find the bit locker recovery key: cant find the bit locker recovery key https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-find-the-bit-locker-recovery-key/55796a60-d264-4d51-a739-7bff3cb7b947
  6. Not able to get recovery key of bit locker

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Not able to get recovery key of bit locker: Hello, I'm having a problem with accessing my bitlocker recovery keys. Every time I go to manage my recovery key I get an error. I've tried doing it on multiple devices and networks. I don't know why this is happening. This is the message I receive " TraceID Something...
  7. Not able to get recovery key of bit locker

Not able to get recovery key of bit locker: Hello, I'm having a problem with accessing my bitlocker recovery keys. Every time I go to manage my recovery key I get an error. I've tried doing it on multiple devices and networks. I don't know why this is happening. This is the message I receive " TraceID Something...
  8. I found my recovery key, but now bit locker won't let me reset my pc

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I found my recovery key, but now bit locker won't let me reset my pc: I have an ROG Ally, which crashed on me while I was downloading a simple game, and it took me to pc automatic repair saying it couldn't fix the issue. Then it asked for my bitlocker key, which I have NEVER heard of before this point. So in trying everything humanly possible,...
  9. I found my recovery key, but now bit locker won't let me reset my pc

I found my recovery key, but now bit locker won't let me reset my pc: I have an ROG Ally, which crashed on me while I was downloading a simple game, and it took me to pc automatic repair saying it couldn't fix the issue. Then it asked for my bitlocker key, which I have NEVER heard of before this point. So in trying everything humanly possible,...
  10. Bit locker recovery key says something went wrong

Bit locker recovery key says something went wrong: Hello I try to retrieve bit locker key from the link for my registered laptop, it shows something happened.https://aka.ms/myrecoverykeyPlease help me out to get the bit locker key.Note : I have entered correct email id for my laptop device which was working earlier and...