Windows 10: Bit-locker

Discus and support Bit-locker in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; I have my account and device listed but when I go to the bit locker it says no key is there and I ha e no other way to access it... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by Addison C-H, Aug 18, 2022.

1. Bit-locker

I have my account and device listed but when I go to the bit locker it says no key is there and I ha e no other way to access it

:)

Addison C-H, Aug 18, 2022

2. Bit locker key

Bit locker won’t except any of the keys from my Microsoft account. What’s the next step to get it unlocked?

Chicken chick, Aug 18, 2022
  3. Bit Locker Recovery Key

Hello Sylvia,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

Please provide some additional information, so that we can assist you better.

1. What is the error message appears when you’re trying to enter a Bit locker key?
    2. What is the version of Windows 10 you have installed?
    3. What is the make and model number of your computer?

Issues might be happening because of entering Incorrect Bit Locker recovery key. Bit Locker key password will be a 48-digit alpha numeric characters.

However you may refer this article on how to find
    Bit Locker recovery
    key.

Hope it helps.

Let us know if you got the help you needed by clicking ‘Yes or No’.

Harish

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Harish_kum, Aug 18, 2022
  4. Bit-locker

no bit locker

How do i download bit locker on to my pc? have windows 10 but no bit locker

vincejankowski, Aug 18, 2022
Thema:

Bit-locker

1. Bit-locker - Similar Threads - Bit locker

2. Bit locker recovery key...went into microsoft, and it said I have no device.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bit locker recovery key...went into microsoft, and it said I have no device.: Bought an HP laptop. still has a warranty. Opened it a couple of weeks a go to find out it had been encrypted by a bit locker code. All roads led to getting the code from microsoft. Microsoft message said no devices were stored. Now I have a new laptop that i'm unable to use....
  3. Bit locker recovery key...went into microsoft, and it said I have no device.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Bit locker recovery key...went into microsoft, and it said I have no device.: Bought an HP laptop. still has a warranty. Opened it a couple of weeks a go to find out it had been encrypted by a bit locker code. All roads led to getting the code from microsoft. Microsoft message said no devices were stored. Now I have a new laptop that i'm unable to use....
  4. How disable bit locker from recovery?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How disable bit locker from recovery?: Hi.After the last win 11 update the wifi device stop to work on MSI prestige. So I tried to recover it restoring an image with System Restore Point and now my Laptop won't boot.I have very important stuff on it and I know the key for remove bit locker but I don't know how to...
  5. How disable bit locker from recovery?

How disable bit locker from recovery?: Hi.After the last win 11 update the wifi device stop to work on MSI prestige. So I tried to recover it restoring an image with System Restore Point and now my Laptop won't boot.I have very important stuff on it and I know the key for remove bit locker but I don't know how to...
  6. I am trying to enter my bit locker key and l cannot imput letters

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    I am trying to enter my bit locker key and l cannot imput letters: I am trying to input my bit locker recovery and I cannot use letter keys https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-am-trying-to-enter-my-bit-locker-key-and-l/bbc2b612-c884-482d-9155-f552c69008e4
  7. Facing bit locker key problem. Just updated my system and on restart bit locker recovery...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Facing bit locker key problem. Just updated my system and on restart bit locker recovery...: Facing bit locker key problem. Just updated my system and on restart bit locker recovery key screen is coming although I haven't activated bit locker so I don't have any key for it. Please suggest solution for this issue how can I get throw this without key or how can I...
  8. Facing bit locker key problem. Just updated my system and on restart bit locker recovery...

Facing bit locker key problem. Just updated my system and on restart bit locker recovery...: Facing bit locker key problem. Just updated my system and on restart bit locker recovery key screen is coming although I haven't activated bit locker so I don't have any key for it. Please suggest solution for this issue how can I get throw this without key or how can I...
  9. My laptop request a bit locker code and is not available in the Microsoft account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My laptop request a bit locker code and is not available in the Microsoft account: My laptop request a bit locker code and is not available in the Microsoft account. Not the one used for office installation and not the one used for windows installation. Where can be found? The laptop cannot be linked with the initial account used for windows installation....
  10. My laptop request a bit locker code and is not available in the Microsoft account

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    My laptop request a bit locker code and is not available in the Microsoft account: My laptop request a bit locker code and is not available in the Microsoft account. Not the one used for office installation and not the one used for windows installation. Where can be found? The laptop cannot be linked with the initial account used for windows installation....