Windows 10: bit.ly with long link - help

Discus and support bit.ly with long link - help in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; 1) I have long links before on bit.ly, but now I am renaming all the new long links. For example I have google.com/blahblah, but now I am going to... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by Odd, Jun 10, 2021.

1. ODD
    Odd Win User

bit.ly with long link - help

1) I have long links before on bit.ly, but now I am renaming all the new long links. For example I have google.com/blahblah, but now I am going to rename to duckduckgo.com//blahblah. Is it possible? And how? 2) If not, then I have to delete my google.com on bit.ly. But I can't delete it?

:)

2. help to remote connect

not sure how to use both programs u 2 suggested, i need more helpful steps thanks

Corduroy_Jr, Jun 10, 2021
  3. trigan5 Win User
    Cannot uninstall Free Sound Recorder v10.7.1 Type 32 bit HELP!

I have an HP laptop with Windows 10 installed Version number 1903 and I think it is 64 bit. I installed the above program 2 months ago and I want to uninstall it.
    I tried the many suggestions provided here:
    Uninstall and Remove Free Sound Recorder 8.2.3 Step by Step
    except the last suggestion but none of them worked.
    The last suggestion tells you to download a third party uninstaller and tells you to click on a link which I do not know I can trust. I have however tried installing Revo uninstaller 2.1.0 free version and even this program could not uninstall the program. The message is always the same

C\Program Files(86x)\Free Sound Recorder\unins000.dat" does not exist. Cannot uninstall.

Will installing bitdefender antivirus program get rid of it?
    PLEASE HELP.

trigan5, Jun 10, 2021
  4. Shuyin03 Win User

New here and seeking for help: problems with graphic card

Thanks very much lilhasselhoffer. I'll start doing what you suggested step by step.

One question thou: you suggested me to Download the latest driver package from Nvidea. However, the link you posted is for the newly released GeForce GTX 760? Am I supposed to download the drivers for that card?

Sorry for my questions. As I said, I'm not an expert at all.

Shuyin03, Jun 10, 2021
Thema:

1. bit.ly with long link - help - Similar Threads - bit long link

2. Phone Link Help

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Phone Link Help: Why do I not see the Apps tab on my PC on the Phone Link app? My photos and messages are there... but no apps despite my phone having apps... https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/phone-link-help/dd4d5856-5f1d-486b-bf0f-2055a6d28644
  3. Phone Link Help

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Phone Link Help: Why do I not see the Apps tab on my PC on the Phone Link app? My photos and messages are there... but no apps despite my phone having apps... https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/phone-link-help/dd4d5856-5f1d-486b-bf0f-2055a6d28644
  4. boot time a bit too long

in Windows 10 Gaming
    boot time a bit too long: Hi allMy windows 7 PC is taking some time to start up like 1 to 2 minute. I don't think this is normal because i have installed an ssd. Please help me. I have tried disabling all downloaded apps from startup, and chkdsk finds nothing wrong.I am on windows 7 because on windows...
  5. boot time a bit too long

boot time a bit too long: Hi allMy windows 7 PC is taking some time to start up like 1 to 2 minute. I don't think this is normal because i have installed an ssd. Please help me. I have tried disabling all downloaded apps from startup, and chkdsk finds nothing wrong.I am on windows 7 because on windows...
  6. Need a bit of help

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Need a bit of help: This has been going on since wednesday, whenever I try to play Roblox, my laptop instantly BSoDs, can someone help? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/need-a-bit-of-help/6e55f6fa-451f-49b3-a8b7-ffc79512a2a8
  7. Help link to windows

Help link to windows: My ex installed this app through google play and now has complete access of my entire phone and personal videos. Its called LINK TO windows please tell me how to delete it"...
  8. A bit of help

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    A bit of help: Okay so I was wondering what the best option is out of the 2 I’ve planned out. I already have a Microsoft account due to my Minecraft bug but I’m not getting a new laptop. What I’m wondering now is should I setup that new laptop with my current Microsoft account or create a...
  9. Bit locker Help

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Bit locker Help: My computer all of a sudden asked for bitlocker. I do not have it and when I tried checking my microsoft account, it says bit locker off. I brought my computer to tech support and was advised to have my computer working again is to reformat and reinstall. I do not want this...
  10. Blue Screen Randomly while idle-ly watching youtube

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Blue Screen Randomly while idle-ly watching youtube: very first occourence for me personally. in all my years of owning this PC 6 years to be exact its never bluescreened. anyways quick run down. was pretty much just watching youtube and that was it. audio and everything became unresponsive. i know that cause the audio was...