Windows 10: Bit of a problem im having with the PC i built

Discus and support Bit of a problem im having with the PC i built in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; So I built my PC like a year ago and ever since it has been done, it has been freezing up on file explorer when copying and pasting files, or even... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/haithius, Feb 21, 2020.

1. Bit of a problem im having with the PC i built

So I built my PC like a year ago and ever since it has been done, it has been freezing up on file explorer when copying and pasting files, or even connecting devices to the computer (sometimes the devices wont even show up on file explorer) through a USB port on the front header ports, I was just wondering if I could get some help with my current issue

submitted by /u/haithius
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/haithius, Feb 21, 2020
  2. pbmaster Win User

im in a bit of a pickle....

none of these suggestions have yet to do anything to solve my problem, or do anything at all. any more suggestions?

pbmaster, Feb 21, 2020
  3. just built a pc and im having problem installing windows 10

I am using a USB flash drive to install the windows 10 home 64 bit, however when I boot using it and I begin the installation I have a problem. Right after clicking the "upgrade" installation option I get an error message.

It says; Compatibility report: The computer started using the windows installation media. Remove the installation media and restart your computer so that windows starts normally. Then, insert the installation media and restart the upgrade. (Do not select
    Icustom [advanced] to perform an upgrade Icustom [advanced] installs a new copy of windows and deletes your programs and settings.)

I just built this pc and idk how to fix this. Im not that great computers so try to answer with that in mind.

JulioMezaRuiz, Feb 21, 2020
  4. jooi312 Win User

Bit of a problem im having with the PC i built

USB Mic Problems.

im having the same problem as well, gone through all the steps listed but still no luck unfortunately.
    If anyone finds a solution please post it up Bit of a problem im having with the PC i built :)

jooi312, Feb 21, 2020
Thema:

Bit of a problem im having with the PC i built

1. Bit of a problem im having with the PC i built - Similar Threads - Bit problem having

2. Hello, im having many problems with my pc overall.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Hello, im having many problems with my pc overall.: For a while my pc been having problems that i just tried fixing myself, and somehow some of them i fixed and some of them just stayed there because they weren't that noticable for example: cant optimize disk nor defragment it, many problems with overall files and games...
  3. Hello, im having many problems with my pc overall.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hello, im having many problems with my pc overall.: For a while my pc been having problems that i just tried fixing myself, and somehow some of them i fixed and some of them just stayed there because they weren't that noticable for example: cant optimize disk nor defragment it, many problems with overall files and games...
  4. Hello, im having many problems with my pc overall.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Hi! Im having a bit of a problem, i just started up my pc and can't see anything

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hi! Im having a bit of a problem, i just started up my pc and can't see anything: I just started my pc up and all is working fine, but then i try to click the icon on the task bar but it wont show, only the desktop! If i hover on it it shows its there but if i move my mouse away from the preview its gone again! Please help...
  6. Hi! Im having a bit of a problem, i just started up my pc and can't see anything

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Hi! Im having a bit of a problem, i just started up my pc and can't see anything: I just started my pc up and all is working fine, but then i try to click the icon on the task bar but it wont show, only the desktop! If i hover on it it shows its there but if i move my mouse away from the preview its gone again! Please help...
  7. im having a problem.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    im having a problem.: My pc keeps giving black screens. When i turn on my pc, after a bit it gives a black screen, i can still hear the audio. Anyone has a solution? submitted by /u/IlyasNaji15 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/xdb3t1/im_having_a_problem/
  8. im having a problem.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    im having a problem.: Earlier, my pc was fine, and it can detect all wifis that are nearby, it still detects them, but i doesnt detect my network when it is working on my phone. Is this a problem with the pc or with the network itself? submitted by /u/IlyasNaji15 [link] [comments]...
  9. im having problems with my mouse i think

in Windows 10 Customization
    im having problems with my mouse i think: I've been having this problem in some of my applications when i try to scroll down or up my computer automatically highlight buttons in a black as you see in this screenshot. I have no idea what to do about, sometimes it doesn't allow me to go difference screens in some of my...
  10. Built a new PC and having activation problems

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Built a new PC and having activation problems: I recently built a new pc and was feeling great. I had an old windows 10 install disc so installed windows using that. The product key for that disc had been previously used so the activate windows message appeared in the bottom right corner of my monitor. I continued using...