Windows 10: Bitblocker recovery key

Discus and support Bitblocker recovery key in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; my recovery key is a combination of letters and numbers bur when i try entering it the system wont let me enter any of the letters, only numbers... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Boomer912, May 12, 2019.

1. Boomer912 Win User

Bitblocker recovery key

my recovery key is a combination of letters and numbers bur when i try entering it the system wont let me enter any of the letters, only numbers

:)

Boomer912, May 12, 2019

2. Bitblocker Recovery Key

I have a Dell 2:1 laptop with Windows 10. Every time I start the laptop it asks me for the Bitblocker Recovery Key. How do I make this stop?

Moved from: Windows / Windows 10 / Windows Hello, lock screen & sign-in

JoaquinBurset, May 12, 2019
  3. Bitblocker Recovery Key

Bitblocker is on. I enter the key but every time I turn rhe laptop on, it asks for the key again.

I tried to find an option in the Control Panel to rurn it off but cant find one.

JoaquinBurset, May 12, 2019
  4. Bitblocker recovery key

Bitblocker Recovery Key

Hi Joaquin,

Couple of questions. Is BitLocker turned on on your machine? Do you give it your key, and then it still persists to ask?

If you don't know your key, you should be able to get it and plug it in if you haven't already.

Here is a list of your options for your BitLocker Recovery Key

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/402618...

Let me know and we'll figure this out!

- C

Charlie Klausen, May 12, 2019
Thema:

Bitblocker recovery key

1. Bitblocker recovery key - Similar Threads - Bitblocker recovery key

2. Bitblocker Recovery Key Lockout

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bitblocker Recovery Key Lockout: After a Microsoft upgrade Bitlocker is now showing on display asking to enter a recovery key. I have logged in to my account and tried to get the recovery key but it come back with website not found using Microsoft Edge to log into my account. I have researched online but I...
  3. Bitblocker Recovery Key Lockout

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Bitblocker Recovery Key Lockout: After a Microsoft upgrade Bitlocker is now showing on display asking to enter a recovery key. I have logged in to my account and tried to get the recovery key but it come back with website not found using Microsoft Edge to log into my account. I have researched online but I...
  4. BitBlocker

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BitBlocker: So, like so many here I have an HP Laptop that updated with the KB5016616 and/or KB5016629. I can't find my BitBlocker Key and I can't use manage-bde from a command prompt in the Advanced Options because I use a PIN for login and didn't expect to ever need that password...
  5. BitBlocker

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BitBlocker: So, like so many here I have an HP Laptop that updated with the KB5016616 and/or KB5016629. I can't find my BitBlocker Key and I can't use manage-bde from a command prompt in the Advanced Options because I use a PIN for login and didn't expect to ever need that password...
  6. BitBlocker key

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BitBlocker key: I have an hp envy lap top, how do i get a BitBlocker key, or get my lap top back? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bitblocker-key/7edfc702-2f53-4996-8a48-9c51f247ccc4
  7. bitblocker

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    bitblocker: I get the following error when i plug in my bitblocker encrypted flash drive into my computer Bitblocker E: The bitblocker encryption is not compatible with your version of windows. Try opening the drive on a newer version of windows. I have the password, but It...
  8. bitblocker

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    bitblocker: how I remove bit blocker out of a device that I installed previusly https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bitblocker/72ee8597-5dcf-4cf6-b954-8c4ce504fad8
  9. Bitblocker

Bitblocker: How do I get bitblocker on my computer and after where can I find instructions on encrypting everything on my computer for safety. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bitblocker/281997d3-5575-4d5a-b61b-a1d3c36531ee"
  10. Bitblocker Recovery Key

Bitblocker Recovery Key: I have a Dell 2:1 laptop with Windows 10. Every time I start the laptop it asks me for the Bitblocker Recovery Key. How do I make this stop? Moved from: Windows / Windows 10 / Windows Hello, lock screen & sign-in...