Windows 10: bitblocker

Discus and support bitblocker in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; I get the following error when i plug in my bitblocker encrypted flash drive into my computer Bitblocker E: The bitblocker encryption is not... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by JackLynn3, Jan 13, 2020.

1. JackLynn3 Win User

bitblocker

I get the following error when i plug in my bitblocker encrypted flash drive into my computer

Bitblocker E:

The bitblocker encryption is not compatible with your version of windows.

Try opening the drive on a newer version of windows.

I have the password, but It doesn't give me the opportunity to enter it.

I have windows rev. 10.0, and drive this worked up until two hours ago -- there were no changes and no upgrades to my system between then and now -- rebooting does no good, and there is no computer I've tried this on that will let me open the drive.

Windows 10 enterprise

x 64 system

whats the issue?

:)

JackLynn3, Jan 13, 2020

2. Bitblocker

How do I get bitblocker on my computer and after where can I find instructions on encrypting everything on my computer for safety.

Sandy1947(2), Jan 13, 2020
  3. Bitblocker

Bitblocker has shut me off my computer. They have given me a key Id. How to I obtain my key password?

MARSHALLMOON1, Jan 13, 2020
  4. bitblocker

Bitblocker Recovery Key

Bitblocker is on. I enter the key but every time I turn rhe laptop on, it asks for the key again.

I tried to find an option in the Control Panel to rurn it off but cant find one.

JoaquinBurset, Jan 13, 2020
Thema:

bitblocker

1. bitblocker - Similar Threads - bitblocker

2. Bitblocker Recovery Key Lockout

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bitblocker Recovery Key Lockout: After a Microsoft upgrade Bitlocker is now showing on display asking to enter a recovery key. I have logged in to my account and tried to get the recovery key but it come back with website not found using Microsoft Edge to log into my account. I have researched online but I...
  3. Bitblocker Recovery Key Lockout

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Bitblocker Recovery Key Lockout: After a Microsoft upgrade Bitlocker is now showing on display asking to enter a recovery key. I have logged in to my account and tried to get the recovery key but it come back with website not found using Microsoft Edge to log into my account. I have researched online but I...
  4. BitBlocker

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BitBlocker: So, like so many here I have an HP Laptop that updated with the KB5016616 and/or KB5016629. I can't find my BitBlocker Key and I can't use manage-bde from a command prompt in the Advanced Options because I use a PIN for login and didn't expect to ever need that password...
  5. BitBlocker

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BitBlocker: So, like so many here I have an HP Laptop that updated with the KB5016616 and/or KB5016629. I can't find my BitBlocker Key and I can't use manage-bde from a command prompt in the Advanced Options because I use a PIN for login and didn't expect to ever need that password...
  6. No Bitblocker, unable to startup laptop

in Windows 10 Customization
    No Bitblocker, unable to startup laptop: I have a Lenova laptop with Windows. After a system restore to fix an issue, the laptop won't start up due to a bluescreen about needing a Bitblocker. I never had or set up a bitblocker. I logged into the microsoft account I used to set up the laptop and it shows there's no...
  7. BitBlocker key

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BitBlocker key: I have an hp envy lap top, how do i get a BitBlocker key, or get my lap top back? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bitblocker-key/7edfc702-2f53-4996-8a48-9c51f247ccc4
  8. How to change Bitblocker password?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    How to change Bitblocker password?: How do I change the Bitblocker password? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-change-bitblocker-password/deaf3a23-63c3-4163-847d-81c1049b9647
  9. bitblocker

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    bitblocker: how I remove bit blocker out of a device that I installed previusly https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bitblocker/72ee8597-5dcf-4cf6-b954-8c4ce504fad8
  10. Bitblocker recovery key

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Bitblocker recovery key: my recovery key is a combination of letters and numbers bur when i try entering it the system wont let me enter any of the letters, only numbers https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bitblocker-recovery-key/e5fe9be1-e3d6-491e-9324-cb273b5119ce

Users found this page by searching for:

1. .9152d9fb-ead2-491e-801e-9c5bfdfc2c38