Windows 10: Bitdefender 2018 Beta testing

Discus and support Bitdefender 2018 Beta testing in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Bitdefender 2018 Beta has started. Until June 29th, you can use your great skills and join the bug hunt. You’ll have the chance to test... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by Alex56, May 16, 2017.

1. Alex56 Win User

Bitdefender 2018 Beta testing

Bitdefender 2018 Beta has started. Until June 29th, you can use your great skills and join the bug hunt.

You’ll have the chance to test Bitdefender's new security products for Windows, Mac OS, and Android,
    as well as our security hub, Bitdefender Central.

We’ve prepared really cool prizes for the best of you and extra surprises for those who manage to impress us!

You can join the Beta at any time, here:
    Bitdefender Beta 2018

Thank you all and best of luck to everyone!

:)

Alex56, May 16, 2017

2. Windows 10 Update & Windows 10 Service Registration Error

Bitdefender Total Security 2018

Virtual244, May 16, 2017
  3. neilpzz Win User
    Windows 10 action center says I have no antivirus or antimalware ... but I do!

It may be that Bitdefender seems to show beta. So it is not being detected correctly by Windows 10. You should check the Bitdefender website to see if they have released a non beta version.

neilpzz, May 16, 2017
  4. Alex56 Win User

Hi everyone!

I am happy to announce that Monday, June 19th, a new build update will be released.
    New features will be available for Bitdefender 2018 Beta:

· Advanced Threat Defense new UI

· Safe files for Windows

· Firewall new UI

· Parental Advisor for Mac

The good news don't stop here. *Smile An official announcement will also be made:
    The Beta testing campaign will be extended until July 6th!

Thank you and good luck!

Alex56, Jun 15, 2017
Thema:

1. Bitdefender 2018 Beta testing - Similar Threads - Bitdefender 2018 Beta

2. Reistalling minecraft after testing beta

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Reistalling minecraft after testing beta: I tried out the beta mode on the Xbox insider but i could not play with my friends. So i went to unroll from it and it said to reinstall Minecraft and it will not get rid of my worlds. Turns out they were wrong. I lost my building world that i spent a lot of time on when i...
  3. Bitdefender

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Bitdefender: I have Bitdefender - can windows security be on too? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/bitdefender/8402e31d-fd6d-4f5e-adc0-d55ed4c93d21
  4. Microsoft beta tests Windows 10 October 2018 Update Build 17763.292

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft beta tests Windows 10 October 2018 Update Build 17763.292: Microsoft is testing yet another build of Windows 10 October 2018 Update with Insiders and the changes included in this preview release could be shipped to the public later this month. Windows 10 KB4476976 was released to Insiders earlier this month and today Microsoft has...
  5. Bitdefender Family Pack 2018

Bitdefender Family Pack 2018: From where i can download the latest Bitdefender version for my system. Is it available on the online site? or i have go to some store?...
  6. March-April 2018 test results: More insights into industry AV tests

in Windows 10 News
    March-April 2018 test results: More insights into industry AV tests: In a previous post, in the spirit of our commitment to delivering industry-leading protection, customer choice, and transparency on the quality of our solutions, we shared insights and context into the results of AV-TEST’s January-February 2018 test cycle. We released a...
  7. Bitdefender

Bitdefender: I have eliminated BitDefender, and now it sometimes appears me the error message that I attach. What is it? What does he/she want to say? How do I do to eliminate him/it? Thanks 99927
  8. Bitdefender 2017 Beta

Bitdefender 2017 Beta: Bitdefender 2017 Beta is ready for feedback. Starting July28th you can use your great skills and join the bug hunt. You’ll have the opportunity to test Bitdefender's new security products for Windows, Mac OS, and Android, as well as our improved security hub, Bitdefender...
  9. Bitdefender free 2016 is out of beta

Bitdefender free 2016 is out of beta: As the title says. Bitdefender free 2016 is available on Bitdefender site. For all that hate online installers, try this links: 64-bit: https://download.bitdefender.com/win...der_bp_64b.exe 32-bit: https://download.bitdefender.com/win...der_bp_32b.exe To use...
  10. Windows 10 in perpetual Beta testing mode

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10 in perpetual Beta testing mode: I think Windows 10 and Edge should not have been released to the public. With constant new builds being put out, it makes me feel like I am still in the Insider Program going through each new build. It is as though Windows 10 is in a perpetual beta testing mode. The update...