Windows 10: Bitdefender Blocks Potential Windows Update Address

Discus and support Bitdefender Blocks Potential Windows Update Address in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Bitdefender 2020 is continuously providing the following notification: We blocked this dangerous page for your protection:... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by GregoryLieteau Sr., Dec 31, 2019.

1. Bitdefender Blocks Potential Windows Update Address

Bitdefender 2020 is continuously providing the following notification:

We blocked this dangerous page for your protection: http://151.205.4.137/pdata/075d9f0d716392d6/ctldl.windowsupdate.com/msdownload/update/v3/static/trustedr/en/disallowedcertstl.cab?a1cad813747d0470 Accessed by: svchost.exe Dangerous pages attempt to install software that can harm the device, gather personal information or operate without your consent.

Is this a legitimate windows update address?

:)

GregoryLieteau Sr., Dec 31, 2019
  2. Vijay B Win User

BitDefender missing

Hi,

Thank you for being a part of Windows 10.

As an initial troubleshooting step, I would suggest you to search for BitDefender in the search next to start. If you are not able to find and if you have BitDefender CD/DVD, then I would suggest you to re-install BitDefender.

Hope this helps. Let us know if you have any other issues with Windows in future.

Vijay B, Dec 31, 2019
  3. Junaid_A Win User
    How to run blocked application in Win 10 - Bitdefender

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community forum.

I suggest you to follow the steps listed below and check if it works:

Enable the Built-in Admin:

• Right click on the Windows icon on the taskbar and select ‘Command Prompt (Admin)’.
    • Copy paste the following command and hit enter:
    net user administrator /active:yes

• Sign out from your main account and login to the ‘Administrator’ account that is enabled.
    • Run Bitdefender.
    • Once it’s enabled, sign out from the ‘Administrator’ account and login to your main account.
    • Open ‘Command Prompt (Admin)’ and type the following command to disable the built-in admin:
    net user administrator /active:no

• Close the ‘Command Prompt’ window.

Hope it helps.

Let us know if you got the help you needed by clicking ‘Yes’ or ‘No’.

Junaid_A, Dec 31, 2019
  4. BXtreme Win User

Bitdefender Blocks Potential Windows Update Address

BitDefender v10.2 For Windows Vista

BitDefender, an award-winning provider of antivirus software and data security solutions, announced today the availability of BitDefender v10 security solutions for Microsoft Windows Vista based on 32bit.

Available through BitDefender’s web site BitDefender Internet Security v10, AntiVirus Plus v10 and AntiVirus v10 offers solutions with a wide range of protection created for different needs in the consumer and SMB segment. By now fully supporting Windows Vista, BitDefender offers consumers and SMBs the industry’s highest levels of anti-malware. Upgrading to the Vista-compatible versions of BitDefender products are free for all BitDefender users, trial users and subscribers.

Download here-
    Bitdefender antivirus
    Bitdefender Plus!
    Bitdefender Internet Security

BXtreme, Dec 31, 2019
Thema:

Bitdefender Blocks Potential Windows Update Address

1. Bitdefender Blocks Potential Windows Update Address - Similar Threads - Bitdefender Blocks Potential

2. Windows 10 - IP Address Blocked

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 - IP Address Blocked: I don't know whether this is the right place to ask this question, but I'm running out of options, so here goes ...I have a Windows 10 laptop linked to a 4G Router. Other devices such as mobile phones are connected to the same router. Everything seems to work OK, except when...
  3. why would my Bitdefender block Edge's msedge.exe?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    why would my Bitdefender block Edge's msedge.exe?: Is my Edge infected? Why is this being blocked? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-would-my-bitdefender-block-edges-msedgeexe/c2e86eca-205b-41c2-a60a-ec6f7c0e051d
  4. why would my Bitdefender block Edge's msedge.exe?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    why would my Bitdefender block Edge's msedge.exe?: Is my Edge infected? Why is this being blocked? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-would-my-bitdefender-block-edges-msedgeexe/c2e86eca-205b-41c2-a60a-ec6f7c0e051d
  5. Windows 10 will block potentially unwanted apps by default

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 10 will block potentially unwanted apps by default: Microsoft’s Windows Defender functionality has significantly improved since the release of Windows 10 in 2015. With Windows 10 version 2004 (May 2020 Update), Microsoft added a new optional setting that makes potentially unwanted apps (PUA) blocking easier in the operating...
  6. Cannot turn on "potentially unwanted app blocking"

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Cannot turn on "potentially unwanted app blocking": Problem https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cannot-turn-on-potentially-unwanted-app-blocking/d3b72beb-3c9b-46f2-bc61-0bbe82da3b2d
  7. Blocking potentially unwanted applications

Blocking potentially unwanted applications: Hi. For people using Windows 10 Home1909, is their a way to set your windows defender to block PUPs and PUAs? And I know that the new Edge has an option to do this but is their a way to make this a system wide setting? Thank You....
  8. to block email address

in Windows 10 Customization
    to block email address: how can I block an email address? I can't find "block" in folder "junk mail", thanks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/to-block-email-address/282baf9a-3b60-4e7c-ac38-07324be85b2f
  9. How to run blocked application in Win 10 - Bitdefender

How to run blocked application in Win 10 - Bitdefender: After an update of Win 10 on 3 PC's, one of them refuses to run any part of the Bitdefender free edition. These 3 PC's all having been running Win 10 and bitdefender for about a year, only one is affected. It displays the message: "This app has been blocked for your...
  10. BitDefender Question: Is There A Log Of What It Has blocked ? Where ?

BitDefender Question: Is There A Log Of What It Has blocked ? Where ?: Hello, Thanks for all the previous help. Looked all over, but just can't seem to find the following. I assume it exists somewhere. In BitDefender, how does one see a complete list (or log) of what virus'/trojans/etc. it has found, and presumably blocked from...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. yahoo file system error 2147219200 language:en