Windows 10: Bitdefender found several registration issues Optimizing System

Discus and support Bitdefender found several registration issues Optimizing System in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I have a relatively new ASUS ROG Zephrus gaming laptop. 7 months old. I updated from Windows 10 to Windows 11, which seemed to create some problems... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by JeffKrieble, May 14, 2022.

1. Bitdefender found several registration issues Optimizing System

I have a relatively new ASUS ROG Zephrus gaming laptop. 7 months old. I updated from Windows 10 to Windows 11, which seemed to create some problems which keep reoccuring. But my question is: I keep seeming when I run Bitdefender's utlities oneclick optimizer registry cleanup registry issues. Usually it is one or two. But after an issue with the last Windows 11 .net update which made my computer unworkable for many apps including windows apps i,e, event viewer. I had to rollback. But now I see 28 registry issues. 4 software locations issues, and 24 shared DLLS. What should I do?

:)

JeffKrieble, May 14, 2022
  2. Vijay B Win User

BitDefender missing

Hi,

Thank you for being a part of Windows 10.

As an initial troubleshooting step, I would suggest you to search for BitDefender in the search next to start. If you are not able to find and if you have BitDefender CD/DVD, then I would suggest you to re-install BitDefender.

Hope this helps. Let us know if you have any other issues with Windows in future.

Vijay B, May 14, 2022
  3. Disk optimization scheduling in Windows 10

Hi,

Welcome to Microsoft Community.

I suggest you to follow the below steps and check if it helps.

• In search select Defragment and optimize drives

• Click on change settings

• In optimization schedule

• In frequency select the options accordingly.
    Please let us know if you need further assistance.

Thank you.

`

Divya Murugan, May 14, 2022
  4. Bitdefender found several registration issues Optimizing System

updated to W10 1607 and have a bitdefender problem

Hi:

Major OS changes (such as OS upgrades and system rollbacks) can break many applications, especially security programs.
    That's why both MS and many security software vendors recommend the "best practice" of temporarily uninstalling their program before undertaking an OS update or system restore.

I suggest a proper clean uninstall and reinstall of BD, following the steps in this tutorial, and using the special BD removal tool provided there:

How to uninstall Bitdefender 2016

Please let us know if that resolves your issue,

MM

MoxieMomma, May 14, 2022
Thema:

Bitdefender found several registration issues Optimizing System

1. Bitdefender found several registration issues Optimizing System - Similar Threads - Bitdefender found several

2. DEVICE REGISTRATION ISSUE

in Windows 10 Gaming
    DEVICE REGISTRATION ISSUE: dear sir,I have an Asus laptop that is already registered in my old Microsoft account. I create a new Microsoft account to register my 2nd laptop with S/N and purchase date. Can I register using a different Microsoft account without the 2nd laptop or with my old Microsoft...
  3. DEVICE REGISTRATION ISSUE

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    DEVICE REGISTRATION ISSUE: dear sir,I have an Asus laptop that is already registered in my old Microsoft account. I create a new Microsoft account to register my 2nd laptop with S/N and purchase date. Can I register using a different Microsoft account without the 2nd laptop or with my old Microsoft...
  4. the registration was not submitted issue.

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    the registration was not submitted issue.: How can I fix "the registration was not submitted" When I trie to register a new program that was working under Windows 7. I tried to change compatibility, but, still not work. Thanks...
  5. the registration was not submitted issue.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    the registration was not submitted issue.: How can I fix "the registration was not submitted" When I trie to register a new program that was working under Windows 7. I tried to change compatibility, but, still not work. Thanks...
  6. the registration was not submitted issue.

7. Bitdefender found several registration issues Optimizing System

Bitdefender found several registration issues Optimizing System: I have a relatively new ASUS ROG Zephrus gaming laptop. 7 months old. I updated from Windows 10 to Windows 11, which seemed to create some problems which keep reoccuring. But my question is: I keep seeming when I run Bitdefender's utlities oneclick optimizer registry cleanup...
  8. Severe Incompatibility issues with Toshiba System driver

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Severe Incompatibility issues with Toshiba System driver: I'm posting this discovery to the Microsoft forums for posterity and hopefully to prevent further headaches caused by such a severe driver incompatibility, and I hope the mods and or staff will keep this or pass it on to engineers/devs. I own a Toshiba PW55 - C5200 laptop,...
  9. No ProfileList found on registration editor on PC?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    No ProfileList found on registration editor on PC?: I am always logged on to my PC with a temporary profile. I know how to turn it off ( windows + r -> regedit -> HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\ProfileList) The problem is that I can't find the last link (ProfileList)? Are there other ways to...
  10. Having Issues installing Bitdefender and Avira on my system

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Having Issues installing Bitdefender and Avira on my system: I had Panda installed fine on my W10 machine, but completely removed it and bought a years Bitdefender so i was going to use that. When I try to install it, it hangs at the 99% mark, and the whole windows system hangs - file explorer wont work, none of the start bar apps...