Windows 10: bitdefender has taken over my admin rights, how do i fix this

Discus and support bitdefender has taken over my admin rights, how do i fix this in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; bit defender has taken over my admin rights, and I deleted it. Help... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by Robew01, Jul 5, 2018.

1. Robew01 Win User

bitdefender has taken over my admin rights, how do i fix this

bit defender has taken over my admin rights, and I deleted it. Help

:)

Robew01, Jul 5, 2018
  2. Robew01 Win User

bit defender has taken over my admin rights, and I deleted it. Help

Robew01, Jul 5, 2018
  3. Sumit (Independent Advisor), Jul 5, 2018
  4. Matt18 Win User

admin rights keep disappearing!?!!

Hi guys,

I am actually having a problem at work that our IT department hasn't been able to figure out. I am supposed to be a member of the admin group. We are on a domain. The problem is that everytime I reboot the computer I loose my admin rights(no longer in the administrator group) and just become a normal user again. I have tried googling this and didn't get to many results.
    I believe IT is just giving me local admin rights, not admin rights for the whole domain.

Any suggestions?

EDIT: It is on Windows XP Pro.

Matt18, Jul 5, 2018
Thema:

1. bitdefender has taken over my admin rights, how do i fix this - Similar Threads - bitdefender has taken

2. My work account has taken over my Personal computer. How do I stop this?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My work account has taken over my Personal computer. How do I stop this?: Ever since I logged into my work account on my personal computer, I have lost control of my settings and features. I tried to disconnect the work account from the accounts tab in the windows settings menu but still no change has availed. How do I stop this and how can I...
  3. My work account has taken over my Personal computer. How do I stop this?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My work account has taken over my Personal computer. How do I stop this?: Ever since I logged into my work account on my personal computer, I have lost control of my settings and features. I tried to disconnect the work account from the accounts tab in the windows settings menu but still no change has availed. How do I stop this and how can I...
  4. OneDrive has taken Over

in Windows 10 Gaming
    OneDrive has taken Over: I recently upgraded my computer and moved all my document to a new Windows 11 machine. The documents were moved into the documents folder. For reasons unknown to me, Onedrive started synching them automatically. It then stated it was out of space and I needed to pay $6.99 a...
  5. OneDrive has taken Over

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    OneDrive has taken Over: I recently upgraded my computer and moved all my document to a new Windows 11 machine. The documents were moved into the documents folder. For reasons unknown to me, Onedrive started synching them automatically. It then stated it was out of space and I needed to pay $6.99 a...
  6. My kid has taken over PC Windows 10 with admin account, how do I revoke it

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    My kid has taken over PC Windows 10 with admin account, how do I revoke it: My 12 year old kid has taken over the laptop with Windows 10 with Admin account. I do not have admin account which was a mistake. She won't give me password to her account. This is not safe for her considering that she is on laptop for 10 hrs everyday due to remote schooling....
  7. Avast has taken over my defender

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Avast has taken over my defender: 'Your PC isn't being monitored because the app's service stopped. You should restart it now'. This is what I get any time I open my windows defender ever since Avast Antivirus was installed on my laptop. The Avast Antivirus seems to be the default Antivirus for my laptop...
  8. Someone I know has taken control of all administrator accounts and taken away my admin rights.

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Someone I know has taken control of all administrator accounts and taken away my admin rights.: When I try access the hidden administrator account, only mine and their accounts show up. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/someone-i-know-has-taken-control-of-all/437f5891-7843-4f04-b848-f28b1af92dbb"
  9. MMS.exe has taken over my Administration rights.

MMS.exe has taken over my Administration rights.: I have recently encountered that i cannot access Device manager and i am getting the following message,[IMG] I have tried command prompt but it appears that when i apply the necessary steps to try and over come this problem i get the following, [IMG] I cannot believe...
  10. someone has taken over my personal computr adiministrative authority how do i regain it

someone has taken over my personal computr adiministrative authority how do i regain it: on my personal computer some one has taken my administrative authority and taken control of my pc by remote control access I need to know what to do to regain control of my computer and the authority over it and how to keep this from happening again?...