Windows 10: Bitdefender - Surprisingly good

Discus and support Bitdefender - Surprisingly good in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Hey Just wanted to add I've tested and bought Bitdefender for my new Win 10 system. (Build 18365.815) It is surprisingly good! I am an advanced user,... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by Kurnn, May 11, 2020.

1. Kurnn Win User

Bitdefender - Surprisingly good

Hey

Just wanted to add I've tested and bought Bitdefender for my new Win 10 system. (Build 18365.815)
    It is surprisingly good!

I am an advanced user, who works with Windows and Mac support to end users.
    I've tested most anti-evil code software. And so far Comodo been a favorite of mine because how much you can do with it.

However, Bitdefender, is pretty badword good at automaticly doing the right thing.
    The VPN is brilliant! Only backside it they slow down your internet to 100Mbit. (I can live with that since the VPN is the most solid Ive found since Veritas File system on Unix)

Thats it, just wanted to add there is a good, simple, protection out there.
    You need to buy it though. The free version is junk.

:)

Kurnn, May 11, 2020
  2. Vijay B Win User

BitDefender missing

Hi,

Thank you for being a part of Windows 10.

As an initial troubleshooting step, I would suggest you to search for BitDefender in the search next to start. If you are not able to find and if you have BitDefender CD/DVD, then I would suggest you to re-install BitDefender.

Hope this helps. Let us know if you have any other issues with Windows in future.

Vijay B, May 11, 2020
  3. Is Bitdefender recognized

IMO it's best to uninstall each and every security product before upgrading and to also use the appropriate removal tool from this list:

List of anti-malware product removal tools

I suggest you ask/inform yourself if your Bitdefender product is compatible with Windows 10 and then install it after upgrading to Windows 10...

Bitdefender support...

Antivirus Support - Bitdefender Support Center

Support Consumer Archive - Bitdefender

and/or in their Forum:
    http://forum.bitdefender.com/

Cheers,

J

Jsssssssss, May 11, 2020
  4. Taffy087 Win User

Error message - BitDefender Threat Scanner

Hi again. It was WinPatrol Plus that I was suggesting although there is a (limited use) Hidden Files tab in WinPatrol free.

I suggest that your next step is to contact Bitdefender per my very first post above. Cheers

Taffy087, May 11, 2020
Thema:

1. Bitdefender - Surprisingly good - Similar Threads - Bitdefender Surprisingly

2. My subscription to bitdefender is gone. How do I turn on windows defender again? My...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    My subscription to bitdefender is gone. How do I turn on windows defender again? My...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Reid89 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/fog4w1/my_subscription_to_bitdefender_is_gone_how_do_i/
  3. WD not working after uninstalling Bitdefender

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    WD not working after uninstalling Bitdefender: Hello, i recenty uninstalled Bitdefender on Windows 8.1 and ever since I cannot activate Windows Defender because it says that I am using another antivirus provider? I have restarted a couple of times and tried to open group policy but for some reason when I type gpedit.msc...
  4. Bitdefender Blocks Potential Windows Update Address

Bitdefender Blocks Potential Windows Update Address: Bitdefender 2020 is continuously providing the following notification: We blocked this dangerous page for your protection: http://151.205.4.137/pdata/075d9f0d716392d6/ctldl.windowsupdate.com/msdownload/update/v3/static/trustedr/en/disallowedcertstl.cab?a1cad813747d0470...
  5. Windows Security Center reports Bitdefender Antivirus is turned off

Windows Security Center reports Bitdefender Antivirus is turned off: Hi, I notice Windows Security Center reports my Bitdefender Antivirus was turned off, what should I do? [ATTACH] I tried to turn on Bitdewfender again by chick the turn on bottom, but it's not working. It happens many times in my Windows 10, and my Bitdefender is...
  6. Bitdefender VHD/VHDX compared to other 3rd party software

Bitdefender VHD/VHDX compared to other 3rd party software: I've spent an awful lot of time searching on Internet for a decent (and recent) comparison review on Bitdefender container encryption (VHD/VHDX) versus other 3rd party software such as VeraCrypt, AxCrypt, BestCrypt, etc. Except for a wiki document I haven't found anything....
  7. Using Bitdefender in Windows 10

Using Bitdefender in Windows 10: I have Bitdefender - can windows security be on too? [Original Title: Bitdefender] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/using-bitdefender-in-windows-10/8402e31d-fd6d-4f5e-adc0-d55ed4c93d21
  8. Bitdefender

Bitdefender: I have Bitdefender - can windows security be on too? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/bitdefender/8402e31d-fd6d-4f5e-adc0-d55ed4c93d21
  9. Windows 10 Home & Bitdefender Total Security 2020

Windows 10 Home & Bitdefender Total Security 2020: Anyone out there with Windows 10 Home version 1903 (OS Build 18362.418) and Bitdefender Total Security 2020. I need to know what the latest Build is for Bitdefender. 143697
  10. Do we really need anti-virus/anti-malware software? e.g. BitDefender?

Do we really need anti-virus/anti-malware software? e.g. BitDefender?: Hello Do we really need anti-virus/anti-malware software? I have been using BitDefender Total Security (v2019), but GBP 70.00 seems expensive. Plus I am wondering how much it slows my PC down... J 139924