Windows 10: Bitlocker 10 Pro

Discus and support Bitlocker 10 Pro in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hi there, my company has recommended that I purchse bitlocker Pro to protect data on my computer, can you provide me with guidance on how to purchase... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Yogi 7, Mar 18, 2019.

1. Yogi 7 Win User

Bitlocker 10 Pro

Hi there, my company has recommended that I purchse bitlocker Pro to protect data on my computer, can you provide me with guidance on how to purchase and install here ?

:)

Yogi 7, Mar 18, 2019
  2. Arun B J Win User

BitLocker permanent loop

Hi Laura,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I understand your concern and will assist you to resolve this issue.

• Did you make any changes prior to this issue?

• Are you connected to Domain?

• Are you using Windows 10 pro?

I suggest you to follow the steps given in the article below and check if it helps.

BitLocker Troubleshooting: Continuous reboot loop with BitLocker recovery on a slate device - TechNet Articles - United States (English) - TechNet Wiki

Hope this helps. If the issue remains unresolved, please get back to us and we would be happy to help.

Arun B J, Mar 18, 2019
  3. Paola Gar Win User
    Need to turn off Bitlocker to install Windows 10

Hi,

We suggest doing the following steps again to resolve the issue. To complete the procedure, make sure that you have the following information:

• You must be able to provide administrative credentials.
    • The drive must be BitLocker-protected.
    To suspend BitLocker Drive Encryption on an operating system drive, please follow the steps below:

• Click Start, click Control Panel, click
      System and Security, and then click BitLocker Drive Encryption.
    • Click Suspend Protection for the operating system drive.
    • A message is displayed, informing you that your data will not be protected while BitLocker is suspended and asking if you want to suspend BitLocker Drive Encryption.
    • Click Yes to continue and suspend BitLocker on the drive.

Let us know how it goes.

Paola Gar, Mar 18, 2019
  4. Dyan Rey Win User

Bitlocker 10 Pro

Installing Bitlocker to encrypt

Hello,

To install BitLocker, your PC must satisfied system requirements. We'd like to clarify, what edition of Windows 10 do you have? In addition, you must be logged in as an admistrator and have an access to printer to print the recovery key.

If you're using Windows 10 Pro and meet the requirements, follow these steps to enable BitLocker.

• Click Start. Type Control Panel.
    • Click System and Security.
    • Click BitLocker Drive.
    • Hit Turn on BitLocker.

Looking forward to your response.

Dyan Rey, Mar 18, 2019
Thema:

Bitlocker 10 Pro

1. Bitlocker 10 Pro - Similar Threads - Bitlocker Pro

2. bitlocker missing in windows 11 pro

in Windows 10 Gaming
    bitlocker missing in windows 11 pro: Hi ,when i click on bitlocker option from control panel, it's not opening and the bitlocker services not showing in services. MSc, need assistance to fix the issue .....
  3. bitlocker missing in windows 11 pro

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    bitlocker missing in windows 11 pro: Hi ,when i click on bitlocker option from control panel, it's not opening and the bitlocker services not showing in services. MSc, need assistance to fix the issue .....
  4. Surface Pro locked in Recovery Mode and I have no Bitlocker recovery key. Now what?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Surface Pro locked in Recovery Mode and I have no Bitlocker recovery key. Now what?: My Surface Pro 8 or 9 I think is locked and in recovery mode and is requiring a Bitlocker key to unlock. I do not have a key and I do not have a personal Microsoft account only a work-related one. I have never signed into my work related Microsoft account on this Surface so...
  5. Surface Pro locked in Recovery Mode and I have no Bitlocker recovery key. Now what?

Surface Pro locked in Recovery Mode and I have no Bitlocker recovery key. Now what?: My Surface Pro 8 or 9 I think is locked and in recovery mode and is requiring a Bitlocker key to unlock. I do not have a key and I do not have a personal Microsoft account only a work-related one. I have never signed into my work related Microsoft account on this Surface so...
  6. Q1: If I have not activated Bitlocker on my W10 Pro PC do I really have to install update...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Q1: If I have not activated Bitlocker on my W10 Pro PC do I really have to install update...: Q2: I understood that W11 Home edition would not permit activation 0f Bitlocker but it seemed to be available. If I have activated it, can I de-activate, uninstall? And will that remove the need to install KB5034441???? I do not have the skills to do this and did not I needed...
  7. Q1: If I have not activated Bitlocker on my W10 Pro PC do I really have to install update...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Q1: If I have not activated Bitlocker on my W10 Pro PC do I really have to install update...: Q2: I understood that W11 Home edition would not permit activation 0f Bitlocker but it seemed to be available. If I have activated it, can I de-activate, uninstall? And will that remove the need to install KB5034441???? I do not have the skills to do this and did not I needed...
  8. Q1: If I have not activated Bitlocker on my W10 Pro PC do I really have to install update...

9. Windows 11 Pro and SED Hardware Encryption Managed by Bitlocker

Windows 11 Pro and SED Hardware Encryption Managed by Bitlocker: Brand new Latitude 5540 laptop from Dell with OEM SED from SK hynix, OEM Windows 11 Pro image: Administrative System Information shows PCR7 Configuration show Binding Possible and Device Encryption Support shows that it Meets Prerequisites. Local Group Policy under Computer...
  10. Windows 11 Pro and SED Hardware Encryption Managed by Bitlocker

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 Pro and SED Hardware Encryption Managed by Bitlocker: Brand new Latitude 5540 laptop from Dell with OEM SED from SK hynix, OEM Windows 11 Pro image: Administrative System Information shows PCR7 Configuration show Binding Possible and Device Encryption Support shows that it Meets Prerequisites. Local Group Policy under Computer...