Windows 10: Bitlocker Access

Discus and support Bitlocker Access in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; I need access to my bitlocker access key as my laptop has had the motherboard replacedI logged into my microsoft account on my phone and tried to view... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by rohanclarke1, May 9, 2021.

1. Bitlocker Access

I need access to my bitlocker access key as my laptop has had the motherboard replacedI logged into my microsoft account on my phone and tried to view it thereIt needed to "verify my identity" through another email, but the other email is 15 years old and I have no access to itI tried to switch my authentication email to a more current one and it says it will take 30 daysin the meantime I can’t access my MS account and can't turn on my computer as I can’t access my bitlockerI just need to see the bitlocker access keyI've tried calling and "chatting" with Microsoft multiple times but eithe

:)

rohanclarke1, May 9, 2021
  2. Ernie San Win User

Bitlocker

Hello Nandana,

To enable BitLocker on your computer, you follow the steps below:

• Sign in to your Windows account with an administrator access.
    • Press the Windows key.
    • Type and enter BitLocker.
    • Click Turn on BitLocker.
    • If the system is asking to sing in to administrator access, please do so.
    For additional information about BitLocker, we suggest that you check the frequently ask question on this
    link. The link provided applies to Windows 8.1 to higher version.

If you have other concerns, don't hesitate to reach us.

Ernie San, May 9, 2021
  3. Bitlocker menu in Control Panel is gone!!!!!

Hi,

From the above screenshot I see that you are not able to access or see the Bitlocker Drive Encryption in Control Panel, i suggest you to change the view of the Control panel and then check if you are able to access or view it.

Follow the below steps and check if it helps.

• Type Control Panel in the Search bar and then Enter.
    • Select the View by options in the upper right pane.
    • In Category select the small icons and then check if you can view the Bitlocker Drive Encryption option.
    Hope this information is helpful. Please do let us know if you need further assistance, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Anup Karkal, May 9, 2021
  4. Paola Gar Win User

Bitlocker Access

Need to turn off Bitlocker to install Windows 10

Hi,

We suggest doing the following steps again to resolve the issue. To complete the procedure, make sure that you have the following information:

• You must be able to provide administrative credentials.
    • The drive must be BitLocker-protected.
    To suspend BitLocker Drive Encryption on an operating system drive, please follow the steps below:

• Click Start, click Control Panel, click
      System and Security, and then click BitLocker Drive Encryption.
    • Click Suspend Protection for the operating system drive.
    • A message is displayed, informing you that your data will not be protected while BitLocker is suspended and asking if you want to suspend BitLocker Drive Encryption.
    • Click Yes to continue and suspend BitLocker on the drive.

Let us know how it goes.

Paola Gar, May 9, 2021
Thema:

Bitlocker Access

1. Bitlocker Access - Similar Threads - Bitlocker Access

2. I turned OFF bitlocker , I can access the info in both drives, but just keep saying decripting

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I turned OFF bitlocker , I can access the info in both drives, but just keep saying decripting: this has been going on since yesterday , windows is up-to-date as of 03/17/2024 , I read a ton of similar complaints in here going way back to 2014, is Bitlocker this BUGGY still ? any ideas if this will ever end ? and anyway to increase the process in process lasso to high...
  3. I turned OFF bitlocker , I can access the info in both drives, but just keep saying decripting

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I turned OFF bitlocker , I can access the info in both drives, but just keep saying decripting: this has been going on since yesterday , windows is up-to-date as of 03/17/2024 , I read a ton of similar complaints in here going way back to 2014, is Bitlocker this BUGGY still ? any ideas if this will ever end ? and anyway to increase the process in process lasso to high...
  4. when i try to access bitlocker recovery key it keeps on giving an error, can this be fixed...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    when i try to access bitlocker recovery key it keeps on giving an error, can this be fixed...: error:2tr0SY8AM0CaRKhc.30.79when i try to access bitlocker recovery key it keeps on giving an error, can this be fixed from microsoft side? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/when-i-try-to-access-bitlocker-recovery-key-it/381e7b6e-31fd-4113-a043-7b3ccd59bc1e
  5. when i try to access bitlocker recovery key it keeps on giving an error, can this be fixed...

when i try to access bitlocker recovery key it keeps on giving an error, can this be fixed...: error:2tr0SY8AM0CaRKhc.30.79when i try to access bitlocker recovery key it keeps on giving an error, can this be fixed from microsoft side? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/when-i-try-to-access-bitlocker-recovery-key-it/381e7b6e-31fd-4113-a043-7b3ccd59bc1e
  6. Can't access bitlocker password page

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't access bitlocker password page: my laptop locked me out this morning and no matter what i tried i couldn't get into my microsoft account from my phone so i changed the backup email to my current one and now i can't access the bitlocker code page for an entire month. it goes without saying that i can't just...
  7. Can't access bitlocker password page

Can't access bitlocker password page: my laptop locked me out this morning and no matter what i tried i couldn't get into my microsoft account from my phone so i changed the backup email to my current one and now i can't access the bitlocker code page for an entire month. it goes without saying that i can't just...
  8. Can't access bitlocker password page

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  9. Unable to access the BitLocker recovery key site

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to access the BitLocker recovery key site: I have already tried accessing the site with other browsers and devices.This is my last resort for getting the key, which I don't have any other places.Any other solutions to access my PC without the code would also be a help....
  10. Unable to access the BitLocker recovery key site

Unable to access the BitLocker recovery key site: I have already tried accessing the site with other browsers and devices.This is my last resort for getting the key, which I don't have any other places.Any other solutions to access my PC without the code would also be a help....