Windows 10: BitLocker and backups

Discus and support BitLocker and backups in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance to solve the problem; Being new to backing up files, can Bitlocker be enabled when doing a backup of a system or files? 39878 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance' started by xpac5896, Feb 5, 2016.

1. xpac5896 Win User

BitLocker and backups

Being new to backing up files, can Bitlocker be enabled when doing a backup of a system or files?

:)

xpac5896, Feb 5, 2016
  2. TamNgo647 Win User

Bitdefender and System image backup and resore

If I set Bitlocker On for one of Partitions on my PC hard drive, and then I make System Image Backup. Afterward I recover my system from Backup Image. Is Bitlocker working with System Image Backup and Recovery?(All the files in the Partition that I have
    set Bitlocker On still there and I can access the files normally?

TamNgo647, Feb 5, 2016
  3. Kapil Arya MVP, Feb 5, 2016
  4. xpac5896 Win User

BitLocker and backups

Interesting, Thank you

xpac5896, Feb 5, 2016
Thema:

BitLocker and backups

1. BitLocker and backups - Similar Threads - BitLocker backups

2. Bitlocker recovery key backup Can't save to your Microsoft account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bitlocker recovery key backup Can't save to your Microsoft account: I am logged in with a Microsoft account with administrator privileges. In the Manage BitLocker app, if I click "Back up your recovery key" and choose "Save to your Microsoft account", I get a pop-up saying "Can't save to your Microsoft account".I also ran mountvol to find the...
  3. Bitlocker recovery key backup Can't save to your Microsoft account

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Bitlocker recovery key backup Can't save to your Microsoft account: I am logged in with a Microsoft account with administrator privileges. In the Manage BitLocker app, if I click "Back up your recovery key" and choose "Save to your Microsoft account", I get a pop-up saying "Can't save to your Microsoft account".I also ran mountvol to find the...
  4. Bitlocker - can I disable the backup the recovery key selection in Bitlocker Manager

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Bitlocker - can I disable the backup the recovery key selection in Bitlocker Manager: Bitlocker - can I disable the backup the recovery key selection in Bitlocker ManagerI don't want anybody to be able to see the key after I have set it up.Is there any way to disable this?...
  5. Bitlocker - can I disable the backup the revovery key selection in Bitlocker Manager

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bitlocker - can I disable the backup the revovery key selection in Bitlocker Manager: Bitlocker - can I disable the backup the revovery key selection in Bitlocker ManagerI don't want anybody to be able to see the key after I have set it up.Is there any way to disable this?...
  6. Bitlocker - can I disable the backup the revovery key selection in Bitlocker Manager

Bitlocker - can I disable the backup the revovery key selection in Bitlocker Manager: Bitlocker - can I disable the backup the revovery key selection in Bitlocker ManagerI don't want anybody to be able to see the key after I have set it up.Is there any way to disable this?...
  7. Bitlocker - can I disable the backup the revovery key selection in Bitlocker Manager

8. BitLocker password and recovery key LOST. Without backup email.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BitLocker password and recovery key LOST. Without backup email.: Hi. I have lost my BitLocker password and recovery code for it. Also, I do not possess the email that contains the recovery code, because I installed a new Windows and a new email but the BitLocker was on one of the drives. So, how can I recover a 48-digit recovery code or...
  9. BitLocker password and recovery key LOST. Without backup email.

BitLocker password and recovery key LOST. Without backup email.: Hi. I have lost my BitLocker password and recovery code for it. Also, I do not possess the email that contains the recovery code, because I installed a new Windows and a new email but the BitLocker was on one of the drives. So, how can I recover a 48-digit recovery code or...
  10. BitLocker password and recovery key LOST. Without backup email.

Tags: