Windows 10: Bitlocker & Blue Screen

Discus and support Bitlocker & Blue Screen in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Bilgisayarım açıldığında Bitlocker kurtarma ekranı çıkıyor, bitlocker şifremi girdikten sonra ise mavi ekran veriyor ve hiçbir sorun giderme seçeneğini... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by EzgiBozkurt1, Dec 8, 2021.

1. Bitlocker & Blue Screen

Bilgisayarım açıldığında Bitlocker kurtarma ekranı çıkıyor, bitlocker şifremi girdikten sonra ise mavi ekran veriyor ve hiçbir sorun giderme seçeneğini uygulayamıyor.Format atmayı denediğimde de disk görememe sorunu oluştu.Yardımcı olur musunuz?

:)

EzgiBozkurt1, Dec 8, 2021

2. Bitlocker Blank blue screen at PIN screen

Our organization requires Laptops to be Encrypted with a PIN #. One of our Laptops is giving me trouble. I have Bitlocker turned on and fully encrypted and have require Startup PIN with TPM in the Require additional authentication at startup in GPEDIT. I also have the Enable use of Bitlocker Authentication Requiring preboot Keyboard input on Slates enabled. When turning on the Laptop Bitlocker comes up with the light blue screen where you enter the PIN but the screen is blank. It doesn't say Bitlocker or have a box to enter the PIN #. Now I can just type the pin # and press enter and it works and loads windows as normal. I obviously can't give this Laptop to a user like this.

Anybody have any suggestions as to a resolution to this issue.
    Thank You.

drew22to375, Dec 8, 2021
  3. BitLocker normal light-blue screen but no unlock prompt. Still works!

Hi all,

I've enabled BitLocker (Win 10 Pro) on a Dell laptop Inspiron 5558 and all went well.

BUT.... When I power on the computer the familiar light blue BitLocker screen appears but there is no prompt to enter the key. Just a light blue screen, nothing else whatsoever. However, I can enter the BitLocker key (blind, of course) and then viola Windows boots up properly! So BitLocker is working.

I would normally suspect a display driver issue but the BitLocker code happens long before any device-specific display driver would load (right?). Anyone else seen this or have suggestion on what to do?

valkyriebiker, Dec 8, 2021
  4. Roan T Win User

Bitlocker & Blue Screen

Blue Screen

Hi,

Blue screens could be caused by problems with your computer’s hardware or with its driver. Still, we
    would like to know more about the issue. Please clarify the following:

• Did you get a STOP code?
    • Did you install any hardware or driver recently?

For basic troubleshooting steps to resolve blue screen errors, we suggest checking out this
    article and simply follow the steps.

Feel free to contact us if you need further help.

Roan T, Dec 8, 2021
Thema:

Bitlocker & Blue Screen

1. Bitlocker & Blue Screen - Similar Threads - Bitlocker Blue Screen

2. Bitlocker recovery not work in blue screen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Bitlocker recovery not work in blue screen: My laptop isn’t hacked but has some problem so I reset it. When my lap in the Microsoft reset screen, one screen requires Bitlocker recovery so I requested for Bitlocker and it worked on that screen. After that, it moves to the blue screen and also requires Bitlocker...
  3. Blue screen of Death and Bitlocker

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Blue screen of Death and Bitlocker: so lets get started I have a dell G3 15 3590 laptopwith windows 11now yesterday I turned it On and it said ::Your device ran into a problem and needs restart.We're Just collecting some error info, and then you canrestart.100% complete some QR code For more information about...
  4. Blue screen of Death and Bitlocker

Blue screen of Death and Bitlocker: so lets get started I have a dell G3 15 3590 laptopwith windows 11now yesterday I turned it On and it said ::Your device ran into a problem and needs restart.We're Just collecting some error info, and then you canrestart.100% complete some QR code For more information about...
  5. Blue screen error and BitLocker malfunction

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Blue screen error and BitLocker malfunction: Hi,I have windows 10 and a got a problem with the Bitlocker .A bitlocker recovery key message appears and still not booting after i insert the key , The laptop, Asus, doesn ' t boot , stays in blue screen mod, trying to repair itself.I 've got this message from the asus...
  6. Blue screen error and BitLocker malfunction

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Blue screen error and BitLocker malfunction: Hi,I have windows 10 and a got a problem with the Bitlocker .A bitlocker recovery key message appears and still not booting after i insert the key , The laptop, Asus, doesn ' t boot , stays in blue screen mod, trying to repair itself.I 've got this message from the asus...
  7. Bitlocker & Blue Screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bitlocker & Blue Screen: Bilgisayarım açıldığında Bitlocker kurtarma ekranı çıkıyor, bitlocker şifremi girdikten sonra ise mavi ekran veriyor ve hiçbir sorun giderme seçeneğini uygulayamıyor.Format atmayı denediğimde de disk görememe sorunu oluştu.Yardımcı olur musunuz?...
  8. Bitlocker & Blue Screen

Bitlocker & Blue Screen: Bilgisayarım açıldığında Bitlocker kurtarma ekranı çıkıyor, bitlocker şifremi girdikten sonra ise mavi ekran veriyor ve hiçbir sorun giderme seçeneğini uygulayamıyor.Format atmayı denediğimde de disk görememe sorunu oluştu.Yardımcı olur musunuz?...
  9. Bitlocker - light blue screen on startup

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Bitlocker - light blue screen on startup: So turn on bit locker because i want to start encrypting my desktop computer and when i restart i get a light blue windows 10 screen. Anyone know whats going on? I did the full disk encryption option at once and then it wanted to reboot. Not sure if i can post a screenshot...
  10. Bitlocker Blank blue screen at PIN screen

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Bitlocker Blank blue screen at PIN screen: Our organization requires Laptops to be Encrypted with a PIN #. One of our Laptops is giving me trouble. I have Bitlocker turned on and fully encrypted and have require Startup PIN with TPM in the Require additional authentication at startup in GPEDIT. I also have the Enable...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. Blank blue screen after bitlocker password on Windows 11