Windows 10: bitlocker bypass

Discus and support bitlocker bypass in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Hello, I have an TOPTON GAMING MINI PC that operates on Windows 10, and anytime I turn it on, it says "Recovery: there are no more Bitlocker recovery... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by alaaali6, Sep 7, 2020.

1. alaaali6 Win User

bitlocker bypass

Hello, I have an TOPTON GAMING MINI PC that operates on Windows 10, and anytime I turn it on, it says "Recovery: there are no more Bitlocker recovery options on your PC, you'll need to use the recovery tools on your installation media" and if I press f9 it asks me to insert my BitLocker recovery key. The thing is, I don't have the recovery key nor do I have any access to it I have the account I set up the computer with. I want to be able to use the computer again. Is there any way to reset it and get rid of the Bitlocker recovery?

:)

alaaali6, Sep 7, 2020
  2. Paola Gar Win User

Need to turn off Bitlocker to install Windows 10

Hi,

We suggest doing the following steps again to resolve the issue. To complete the procedure, make sure that you have the following information:

• You must be able to provide administrative credentials.
    • The drive must be BitLocker-protected.
    To suspend BitLocker Drive Encryption on an operating system drive, please follow the steps below:

• Click Start, click Control Panel, click
      System and Security, and then click BitLocker Drive Encryption.
    • Click Suspend Protection for the operating system drive.
    • A message is displayed, informing you that your data will not be protected while BitLocker is suspended and asking if you want to suspend BitLocker Drive Encryption.
    • Click Yes to continue and suspend BitLocker on the drive.

Let us know how it goes.

Paola Gar, Sep 7, 2020
  3. Ernie San Win User
    Bitlocker

Hello Nandana,

To enable BitLocker on your computer, you follow the steps below:

• Sign in to your Windows account with an administrator access.
    • Press the Windows key.
    • Type and enter BitLocker.
    • Click Turn on BitLocker.
    • If the system is asking to sing in to administrator access, please do so.
    For additional information about BitLocker, we suggest that you check the frequently ask question on this
    link. The link provided applies to Windows 8.1 to higher version.

If you have other concerns, don't hesitate to reach us.

Ernie San, Sep 7, 2020
  4. neilpzz Win User

bitlocker bypass

Bitlocker

Bypassing BitLocker is not possible, that's the whole point of BitLocker. You can try the command line as suggested or a Linux Live boot disc to see if that will allow you to reformat.

I don't think any Windows 10 commands will do it but look at using DISKPART commands.

neilpzz, Sep 7, 2020
Thema:

bitlocker bypass

1. bitlocker bypass - Similar Threads - bitlocker bypass

2. Bitlocker bypass?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bitlocker bypass?: I have had a windows laptop since 2020. Recently, it's begun asking me for a BitLocker key. I had never set one up on this PC. I signed in to my Microsoft account, and it said that I had not set up BitLocker on that PC. Do I still need to wipe the machine by reinstalling...
  3. Bitlocker bypass?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Bitlocker bypass?: I have had a windows laptop since 2020. Recently, it's begun asking me for a BitLocker key. I had never set one up on this PC. I signed in to my Microsoft account, and it said that I had not set up BitLocker on that PC. Do I still need to wipe the machine by reinstalling...
  4. How to Bypass BitLocker if I didn’t saved my key recovery in My Microsoft account?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    How to Bypass BitLocker if I didn’t saved my key recovery in My Microsoft account?: I recently changed My laptop’s hard disk .I replaced with SSD and fixed my previous hardisk as secondary hard drive then post 1 week it is locked and Asking for BitLocker recovery key .unfortunately I didn’t saved any keys in my Microsoft account.No am unable to access my...
  5. How to Bypass BitLocker if I didn’t saved my key recovery in My Microsoft account?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to Bypass BitLocker if I didn’t saved my key recovery in My Microsoft account?: I recently changed My laptop’s hard disk .I replaced with SSD and fixed my previous hardisk as secondary hard drive then post 1 week it is locked and Asking for BitLocker recovery key .unfortunately I didn’t saved any keys in my Microsoft account.No am unable to access my...
  6. How to Bypass BitLocker if I didn’t saved my key recovery in My Microsoft account?

7. How do I bypass the Bitlocker recovery screen that appeared after a Windows 11 update.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I bypass the Bitlocker recovery screen that appeared after a Windows 11 update.: I have a Lenovo Ideapad 3 with Windows 11. It ran an update and now the Bitlocker recovery screen appeared. I did not enable and do not have the recovery key. I contacted Lenovo and they told me this happens sometimes with Windows 11 and I could pay them $129 to send me media...
  8. How do I bypass the Bitlocker recovery screen that appeared after a Windows 11 update.

How do I bypass the Bitlocker recovery screen that appeared after a Windows 11 update.: I have a Lenovo Ideapad 3 with Windows 11. It ran an update and now the Bitlocker recovery screen appeared. I did not enable and do not have the recovery key. I contacted Lenovo and they told me this happens sometimes with Windows 11 and I could pay them $129 to send me media...
  9. BitLocker Security Feature Bypass Vulnerability CVE-2022-41099 and KB5025175

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BitLocker Security Feature Bypass Vulnerability CVE-2022-41099 and KB5025175: Hello,This is a about CVE-2022-41099 and KB5025175.Firstly, the KB5025175 page provides PatchWinREScript_2004plus.ps1 and PatchWinREScript_General.ps1 as "Sample" scripts, presumably expecting us to read and understand them before running them.- Could we have a "download"...
  10. BitLocker Security Feature Bypass Vulnerability CVE-2022-41099 and KB5025175

BitLocker Security Feature Bypass Vulnerability CVE-2022-41099 and KB5025175: Hello,This is a about CVE-2022-41099 and KB5025175.Firstly, the KB5025175 page provides PatchWinREScript_2004plus.ps1 and PatchWinREScript_General.ps1 as "Sample" scripts, presumably expecting us to read and understand them before running them.- Could we have a "download"...