Windows 10: BitLocker cannot be recover

Discus and support BitLocker cannot be recover in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Dear there, We got a laptop under our domain and had retrieved the BitLocker recover key several times on Microsoft BitLocker Administration and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Masa LEE, Aug 17, 2022.

1. Masa LEE Win User

BitLocker cannot be recover

Dear there, We got a laptop under our domain and had retrieved the BitLocker recover key several times on Microsoft BitLocker Administration and Monitoring consoleYesterday, a Windows update from 1909 to 20H2 has performed on the laptop, it was normal after the update. However, it ask for BitLocker recover key after a normal restart, and the recovery key could not be retrieved from Microsoft BitLocker Administration and Monitoring console. We have ensure the User Domain, User ID and Key ID weren't wrongly input but it still showing "User is not valid for this drive" . Can you please advise o

:)

Masa LEE, Aug 17, 2022

2. BitLocker Recover

My MS account has my device listed and a link to access my BitLocker recover key but it doesn't work, how do I get this? HELP!

PotterFamily22, Aug 17, 2022
  3. James Win User
    Bitlocker Stuck Decrypting

@rinconmike

For future reference, instead of using the TASK MANAGER to restart, you can simply hold CTRL + SHIFT and right click on blank space on the Task bar, to bring up 'Exit Explorer'.

Another option is to use software.

From m3datarecovery

Download

Instructions

From m3datarecovery

- *Smile

James, Aug 17, 2022
  4. Paola Gar Win User

Need to turn off Bitlocker to install Windows 10

Hi,

We suggest doing the following steps again to resolve the issue. To complete the procedure, make sure that you have the following information:

• You must be able to provide administrative credentials.
    • The drive must be BitLocker-protected.
    To suspend BitLocker Drive Encryption on an operating system drive, please follow the steps below:

• Click Start, click Control Panel, click
      System and Security, and then click BitLocker Drive Encryption.
    • Click Suspend Protection for the operating system drive.
    • A message is displayed, informing you that your data will not be protected while BitLocker is suspended and asking if you want to suspend BitLocker Drive Encryption.
    • Click Yes to continue and suspend BitLocker on the drive.

Let us know how it goes.

Paola Gar, Aug 17, 2022
Thema:

1. BitLocker cannot be recover - Similar Threads - BitLocker cannot recover

2. I cannot recover my bitlock recovery key

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I cannot recover my bitlock recovery key: I am stuck in a automatic repair loop. I think I got out of it, but half the options both in and out require a bit lock recovery key for the device. Problem: I do not have it anywhere. It is not even in my Microsoft account. As of now, I cannot access the computer, which...
  3. I cannot recover my bitlock recovery key

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I cannot recover my bitlock recovery key: I am stuck in a automatic repair loop. I think I got out of it, but half the options both in and out require a bit lock recovery key for the device. Problem: I do not have it anywhere. It is not even in my Microsoft account. As of now, I cannot access the computer, which...
  4. How to recover bitlocker

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to recover bitlocker: How to recover bitlocker in windows 11 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-recover-bitlocker/712baaaf-ebc1-43ee-b471-c394c184327b
  5. BitLocker cannot be recover

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BitLocker cannot be recover: Dear there, We got a laptop under our domain and had retrieved the BitLocker recover key several times on Microsoft BitLocker Administration and Monitoring consoleYesterday, a Windows update from 1909 to 20H2 has performed on the laptop, it was normal after the update....
  6. BitLocker cannot be recover

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    BitLocker cannot be recover: Dear there, We got a laptop under our domain and had retrieved the BitLocker recover key several times on Microsoft BitLocker Administration and Monitoring consoleYesterday, a Windows update from 1909 to 20H2 has performed on the laptop, it was normal after the update....
  7. BitLocker Recover

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    BitLocker Recover: Just turned on my HP All in One purchased Dec 2020 and never had a problem and got a blue screen asking to enter my recovery key for this device. I signed in to my MS account selected the device an the link to "manage my key" and it goes to a page that says "Try a different...
  8. BitLocker Recover

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BitLocker Recover: Just turned on my HP All in One purchased Dec 2020 and never had a problem and got a blue screen asking to enter my recovery key for this device. I signed in to my MS account selected the device an the link to "manage my key" and it goes to a page that says "Try a different...
  9. BitLocker Recover

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  10. How recover the Bitlocker ?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    How recover the Bitlocker ?: How recover the Bitlocker ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-recover-the-bitlocker/da183a46-4b3e-4f7b-9b9f-00c4893d9581