Windows 10: Bitlocker code

Discus and support Bitlocker code in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Can anyone tell me how to resolve surface pro 4 bitlocker codes not found anywhere. After system restore. I was going to give to my son but wanted to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Chlohan, Jul 21, 2018.

1. Chlohan Win User

Bitlocker code

Can anyone tell me how to resolve surface pro 4 bitlocker codes not found anywhere.

After system restore. I was going to give to my son but wanted to clean it of all my files. Now no one can use it because it wont boot up.

tried downloading restore files on usb but do not work.

:)

Chlohan, Jul 21, 2018
  2. Paola Gar Win User

Need to turn off Bitlocker to install Windows 10

Hi,

We suggest doing the following steps again to resolve the issue. To complete the procedure, make sure that you have the following information:

• You must be able to provide administrative credentials.
    • The drive must be BitLocker-protected.
    To suspend BitLocker Drive Encryption on an operating system drive, please follow the steps below:

• Click Start, click Control Panel, click
      System and Security, and then click BitLocker Drive Encryption.
    • Click Suspend Protection for the operating system drive.
    • A message is displayed, informing you that your data will not be protected while BitLocker is suspended and asking if you want to suspend BitLocker Drive Encryption.
    • Click Yes to continue and suspend BitLocker on the drive.

Let us know how it goes.

Paola Gar, Jul 21, 2018
  3. Ernie San Win User
    Bitlocker

Hello Nandana,

To enable BitLocker on your computer, you follow the steps below:

• Sign in to your Windows account with an administrator access.
    • Press the Windows key.
    • Type and enter BitLocker.
    • Click Turn on BitLocker.
    • If the system is asking to sing in to administrator access, please do so.
    For additional information about BitLocker, we suggest that you check the frequently ask question on this
    link. The link provided applies to Windows 8.1 to higher version.

If you have other concerns, don't hesitate to reach us.

Ernie San, Jul 21, 2018
  4. buffalocc Win User

Bitlocker code

BSOD 0xc0000001 Bitlocker code not known

I have a client that has a Microsoft Surface Pro. It has a BSOD error code 0xc0000001. I have tried many ways to repair but I am unable to since Bitlocker has locked the hard drive. The client swears they never activated it and does not know the code to unlock. They did not have a microsoft account so I cant go that route. Any suggestions to unlock hard drive without the bitlocker code?

buffalocc, Jul 21, 2018
Thema:

Bitlocker code

1. Bitlocker code - Similar Threads - Bitlocker code

2. How to get my Bitlocker code while it is made by hackers?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to get my Bitlocker code while it is made by hackers?: I have been hacked on a computer. Already on of my bankaccounts has been emptied. I have put two of my systems offline. I tried to make an offline scan microsoft but the computer asks me for the 48 digits Bitlocker code. I am sure that these two systems don't have any. Never...
  3. How to get my Bitlocker code while it is made by hackers?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to get my Bitlocker code while it is made by hackers?: I have been hacked on a computer. Already on of my bankaccounts has been emptied. I have put two of my systems offline. I tried to make an offline scan microsoft but the computer asks me for the 48 digits Bitlocker code. I am sure that these two systems don't have any. Never...
  4. Not able to get bitlocker code.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Not able to get bitlocker code.: I already log in MS account, but I am not able to get bitlocker code. TraceID: jZKc1CuDSUG4qhHs.17.153 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/not-able-to-get-bitlocker-code/d6bfffca-4660-4c8a-a75c-6e9a19da511b
  5. Not able to get bitlocker code.

Not able to get bitlocker code.: I already log in MS account, but I am not able to get bitlocker code. TraceID: jZKc1CuDSUG4qhHs.17.153 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/not-able-to-get-bitlocker-code/d6bfffca-4660-4c8a-a75c-6e9a19da511b
  6. How can I recover my Bitlocker code if the e-mail I used to register the computer, is now...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I recover my Bitlocker code if the e-mail I used to register the computer, is now...: Looking for help - I registered my laptop 3 years ago, using an e-mail that is now deactivated. I have had to replace the motherboard in my computer, and need the Bitlocker codes to open the drive. However, I do not have access to the e-mail anymore.I need the content of my...
  7. How can I recover my Bitlocker code if the e-mail I used to register the computer, is now...

How can I recover my Bitlocker code if the e-mail I used to register the computer, is now...: Looking for help - I registered my laptop 3 years ago, using an e-mail that is now deactivated. I have had to replace the motherboard in my computer, and need the Bitlocker codes to open the drive. However, I do not have access to the e-mail anymore.I need the content of my...
  8. I can't find my bitlocker key code

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can't find my bitlocker key code: To whom it may concern, My computer is asking for a bitlocker key code. I tried to obtain it through my accounts and devices but it said that it's unavailable and that I need to speak with a representative. Please advise....
  9. I can't find my bitlocker key code

I can't find my bitlocker key code: To whom it may concern, My computer is asking for a bitlocker key code. I tried to obtain it through my accounts and devices but it said that it's unavailable and that I need to speak with a representative. Please advise....
  10. Can't get my bitlocker recovery code

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't get my bitlocker recovery code: My PC restarted out of nowhere and when it turned back on, it started asking for a bitlocker recovery code. I went to the link that was showed on the bitlocker message but it only tells me that there's been an error and that I should try later, I waited for 6 hours and the...