Windows 10: Bitlocker concern
Discus and support Bitlocker concern in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I have all my files in the computer and somehow it stopped working on its own. I wanted to have this fixed and reach to the point that I was able to go... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Cooperbradleyjr, Sep 23, 2022.
Thema:
Bitlocker concern
Loading...
-
Bitlocker concern - Similar Threads - Bitlocker concern
-
BitLocker recovery key not working on Windows 11
in Windows 10 NewsBitLocker recovery key not working on Windows 11: [ATTACH]BitLocker is a built-in Windows 11 security feature that protects user data through full-disk encryption. To unlock a BitLocker-encrypted drive, you need to enter the 48-digit recovery key. For some users, the BitLocker recovery key is not working on Windows 11/10.... -
BitLocker stuck on Decrypting or Encrypting in Windows 11
in Windows 10 NewsBitLocker stuck on Decrypting or Encrypting in Windows 11: [ATTACH]In this post, we will show you how to fix a BitLocker drive that is stuck decrypting or encrypting on a Windows 11/10 PC. BitLocker encryption or decryption can take a few minutes to several hours, depending on the type and speed of the drive, the amount of data being... -
Active Directory not showing BitLocker recovery key tab
in Windows 10 NewsActive Directory not showing BitLocker recovery key tab: [ATTACH]The BitLocker Recovery tab in Active Directory Users and Computers (ADUC) is a crucial feature for retrieving recovery passwords to unlock encrypted drives. So, when that tab goes missing, it can bring administrative workflows to a screeching halt. In this post, we... -
BitLocker asking for Recovery Key after Windows Update
in Windows 10 NewsBitLocker asking for Recovery Key after Windows Update: [ATTACH]In this article, we will see what you can do if BitLocker is asking for a Recovery Key after a Windows Update. BitLocker asking for Recovery Key after Windows Update If BitLocker asks for the Recovery Key after a Windows Update and you cannot boot into Windows, this... -
BitLocker Recovery ID Concern
in Windows 10 GamingBitLocker Recovery ID Concern: Hello Microsoft Community,Good day!May I ask, since Microsoft can't provide the missing BitLocker Recovery Key, and the laptop I'm going to use is company issued and the previous owner doesn't know the recovery key. I'm planning to reinstall a fresh Windows 11 OS in the... -
BitLocker Recovery ID Concern
in Windows 10 Software and AppsBitLocker Recovery ID Concern: Hello Microsoft Community,Good day!May I ask, since Microsoft can't provide the missing BitLocker Recovery Key, and the laptop I'm going to use is company issued and the previous owner doesn't know the recovery key. I'm planning to reinstall a fresh Windows 11 OS in the... -
Bitlocker concern
in Windows 10 GamingBitlocker concern: I have all my files in the computer and somehow it stopped working on its own. I wanted to have this fixed and reach to the point that I was able to go on recovery mode. I realized that it doesn't even load at all so I restarted it. When it open up again it is now asking for... -
Bitlocker concern
in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and DebuggingBitlocker concern: I have all my files in the computer and somehow it stopped working on its own. I wanted to have this fixed and reach to the point that I was able to go on recovery mode. I realized that it doesn't even load at all so I restarted it. When it open up again it is now asking for... -
BitLocker Security concerns
in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System SecurityBitLocker Security concerns: I just stumbled into an issue and would like to ask if this is normal or not. My UEFI boot order is the Windows Boot Manager and then the Internal HDD, nothing else. Except when I insert the USB flash drive, that shows up in the Boot Sequence menu options among the last boot...