Windows 10: BitLocker could not be enabled - TPM or BIOS problem?

Discus and support BitLocker could not be enabled - TPM or BIOS problem? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hello everyone,I recently tried to activate BitLocker using the TPM on my computer, without success.Here is the error I get at startup: When I open the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Natale Mamberti, Dec 1, 2022.

1. BitLocker could not be enabled - TPM or BIOS problem?

Hello everyone,I recently tried to activate BitLocker using the TPM on my computer, without success.Here is the error I get at startup: When I open the PowerShell console to enter the following command :"Enable-BitLocker -MountPoint $env:SystemDrive -EncryptionMethod XtsAes256 -TpmProtector" I get the following error: "Add-TpmProtectorInternal : Impossible d’activer le chiffrement de lecteur BitLocker sur le lecteur du système d’exploitation. Contactez le fabricant de l’ordinate

:)

Natale Mamberti, Dec 1, 2022
Thema:

BitLocker could not be enabled - TPM or BIOS problem?

1. BitLocker could not be enabled - TPM or BIOS problem? - Similar Threads - BitLocker enabled TPM

2. BitLocker could not be enabled - TPM or BIOS problem?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BitLocker could not be enabled - TPM or BIOS problem?: Hello everyone,I recently tried to activate BitLocker using the TPM on my computer, without success.Here is the error I get at startup: When I open the PowerShell console to enter the following command :"Enable-BitLocker -MountPoint $env:SystemDrive -EncryptionMethod...
  3. BitLocker could not be enabled - TPM or BIOS problem?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    BitLocker could not be enabled - TPM or BIOS problem?: Hello everyone,I recently tried to activate BitLocker using the TPM on my computer, without success.Here is the error I get at startup: When I open the PowerShell console to enter the following command :"Enable-BitLocker -MountPoint $env:SystemDrive -EncryptionMethod...
  4. TPM enabled in BIOS but no device detected

in Windows 10 Gaming
    TPM enabled in BIOS but no device detected: I have enabled TPM in the BIOS but it does not detect a device. Not in the BIOS or in the device manager.I have no security devices and it is also not listed in the system devices.I checked my hardware and it should be capable of tpm 2.0Motherboard: MSI MPG 570 Gaming...
  5. TPM enabled in BIOS but no device detected

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    TPM enabled in BIOS but no device detected: I have enabled TPM in the BIOS but it does not detect a device. Not in the BIOS or in the device manager.I have no security devices and it is also not listed in the system devices.I checked my hardware and it should be capable of tpm 2.0Motherboard: MSI MPG 570 Gaming...
  6. Enable TPM on BIOS

Enable TPM on BIOS: Do I need to clean install Windows 10 after I enable TPM on BIOS? 182028
  7. Enable TPM on BIOS

in Windows 10 Support
    Enable TPM on BIOS: Do I need to clean install Windows 10 after I enable TPM on BIOS? 182028
  8. Enable Bitlocker Without TPM

Enable Bitlocker Without TPM: Hello everyone, i need to enable BitLocker on all the computers all parittions inside the company using a script or command line without enabling TPM option and backup the recovery key to AD DS. is there a way to achieve that, i have searched a lot to do this with no...
  9. Bitlocker Could Not Be Enabled

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Bitlocker Could Not Be Enabled: Trying to encrypt multiple laptops within the Company, majority does not have issues. I have a handful which gave the following error. Or it'll say "The data is invalid". [ATTACH] I've already done the following: Ensured TPM and SecureBoot is enabled UEFI mode Cleared...
  10. BitLocker could not be enabled

BitLocker could not be enabled: Hello, We are enabling the BitLocker for all our machines in the organization and have 2 issues for which we could not find an answer. Issue 1: Laptop model : HP G3 OS : Windows 10 with 1909 version Problem: BitLocker is not turned ON an the drive is not encrypted...