Windows 10: BitLocker Deployment

Discus and support BitLocker Deployment in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Hi,What is the easiest way to deploy BitLocker to multiple PCs. I don't have SCCM or other central management system. But I don't want to have to go to... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by ScottF16, Jul 20, 2021.

1. ScottF16 Win User

BitLocker Deployment

Hi,What is the easiest way to deploy BitLocker to multiple PCs. I don't have SCCM or other central management system. But I don't want to have to go to every workstation about 300 and manually turn on BitLocker.Thanks,Scott

:)

ScottF16, Jul 20, 2021

2. Need Help in BitLocker deployment Step by Step

Dear All,

We are planning to deploy to deploy Windows 10 BitLocker in our organization. Could you please anyone help me with step by step deployment from the scratch.

1. What are the requirement?
    2. How to setup BitLocker management server?
    3. What are the per-cautions and best practices?
    Thanks in well advance for brief guide.

Best Regards

Faisal

Faisal_Raza, Jul 20, 2021
  3. Paola Gar Win User
    Need to turn off Bitlocker to install Windows 10

Hi,

We suggest doing the following steps again to resolve the issue. To complete the procedure, make sure that you have the following information:

• You must be able to provide administrative credentials.
    • The drive must be BitLocker-protected.
    To suspend BitLocker Drive Encryption on an operating system drive, please follow the steps below:

• Click Start, click Control Panel, click
      System and Security, and then click BitLocker Drive Encryption.
    • Click Suspend Protection for the operating system drive.
    • A message is displayed, informing you that your data will not be protected while BitLocker is suspended and asking if you want to suspend BitLocker Drive Encryption.
    • Click Yes to continue and suspend BitLocker on the drive.

Let us know how it goes.

Paola Gar, Jul 20, 2021
  4. Ernie San Win User

BitLocker Deployment

Bitlocker

Hello Nandana,

To enable BitLocker on your computer, you follow the steps below:

• Sign in to your Windows account with an administrator access.
    • Press the Windows key.
    • Type and enter BitLocker.
    • Click Turn on BitLocker.
    • If the system is asking to sing in to administrator access, please do so.
    For additional information about BitLocker, we suggest that you check the frequently ask question on this
    link. The link provided applies to Windows 8.1 to higher version.

If you have other concerns, don't hesitate to reach us.

Ernie San, Jul 20, 2021
Thema:

BitLocker Deployment

1. BitLocker Deployment - Similar Threads - BitLocker Deployment

2. How to factory reset laptop without bitlocker recovery key?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to factory reset laptop without bitlocker recovery key?: Hello,I'm lock out of using my laptop by bitlocker recovery key. Unfortunately my Microsoft account got disconnected from my laptop and my bitlocker recovery key is no longer accessible through it. I have most of my hings stored therefore the biggest issue is to be able to...
  3. How to factory reset laptop without bitlocker recovery key?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to factory reset laptop without bitlocker recovery key?: Hello,I'm lock out of using my laptop by bitlocker recovery key. Unfortunately my Microsoft account got disconnected from my laptop and my bitlocker recovery key is no longer accessible through it. I have most of my hings stored therefore the biggest issue is to be able to...
  4. Bitlocker Drive locked !!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bitlocker Drive locked !!: I hope you're happy after locking my drive dear microsoft, I was a supporter of microsoft but now my drive is locked and I'm in other country for work and laptop is totally locked , by that Fu*king bitlocker. So I've purchased the laptop from offline physical market, and I'm...
  5. Bitlocker Drive locked !!

Bitlocker Drive locked !!: I hope you're happy after locking my drive dear microsoft, I was a supporter of microsoft but now my drive is locked and I'm in other country for work and laptop is totally locked , by that Fu*king bitlocker. So I've purchased the laptop from offline physical market, and I'm...
  6. i got the error code 0x80280058 while trying to deploy bitlocker

i got the error code 0x80280058 while trying to deploy bitlocker: i got the error message 0x80280058 while trying to deploy bitlocker need to know how to fix it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-got-the-error-code-0x80280058-while-trying-to/06f72538-3ec7-4146-8b80-36919ad621ac
  7. i got the error code 0x80280058 while trying to deploy bitlocker

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    i got the error code 0x80280058 while trying to deploy bitlocker: i got the error message 0x80280058 while trying to deploy bitlocker need to know how to fix it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-got-the-error-code-0x80280058-while-trying-to/06f72538-3ec7-4146-8b80-36919ad621ac
  8. i got the error code 0x80280058 while trying to deploy bitlocker

in Windows 10 Gaming
  9. Need Help in BitLocker deployment Step by Step

Need Help in BitLocker deployment Step by Step: Dear All, We are planning to deploy to deploy Windows 10 BitLocker in our organization. Could you please anyone help me with step by step deployment from the scratch. What are the requirement? How to setup BitLocker management server? What are the per-cautions and best...
  10. Windows Deployment Service to Deploy Bitlocker

Windows Deployment Service to Deploy Bitlocker: Hello I'm using WDS Version: 6.2.9200.16384 in a 2016 domain. I would like to deploy Windows 10 with Bit locker enabled. I've read some long complicated articles about the subject and was wondering if somebody had a simpler way? I understand TPM must be enabled. So, it...