Windows 10: Bitlocker & Docker

Discus and support Bitlocker & Docker in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Hello, Can Microsoft does any steps to run the Docker on Windows with enabled bitlocker. The problem is that bitlocker is blocking switching the... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by Debinski Dawid, Feb 26, 2021.

1. Bitlocker & Docker

Hello,

Can Microsoft does any steps to run the Docker on Windows with enabled bitlocker. The problem is that bitlocker is blocking switching the containers. As most of us working in companies with strict security policy, we can just disable the bitlocker. Since there is some cooperation with Docker company, and on Azure i can use docker why I can't use Docker on Windows?

Bitlocker & Docker 9ba918f2-751a-49d4-80c3-0b7b6625843c?upload=true.png

:)

Debinski Dawid, Feb 26, 2021

2. docker

how to remove docker from windows 10 completely

I cannot able to start virtual box and I didn't seen the warning of docker that disable virtual box and I installed docker so how to remove docker completely and remove dependencies and restore default settings

Ahmed RazaIdrisi, Feb 26, 2021
  3. Paola Gar Win User
    Need to turn off Bitlocker to install Windows 10

Hi,

We suggest doing the following steps again to resolve the issue. To complete the procedure, make sure that you have the following information:

• You must be able to provide administrative credentials.
    • The drive must be BitLocker-protected.
    To suspend BitLocker Drive Encryption on an operating system drive, please follow the steps below:

• Click Start, click Control Panel, click
      System and Security, and then click BitLocker Drive Encryption.
    • Click Suspend Protection for the operating system drive.
    • A message is displayed, informing you that your data will not be protected while BitLocker is suspended and asking if you want to suspend BitLocker Drive Encryption.
    • Click Yes to continue and suspend BitLocker on the drive.

Let us know how it goes.

Paola Gar, Feb 26, 2021
  4. Bitlocker & Docker

it doesnt allow docker toolbox to download

I installed docker toolbox to work on my project. It was working fine, until yesterday, when my system received an update.
    As usual it didn't ask, whether to proceed with the update or not. After the update was installed, docker stopped working.
    It says "Looks like something went wrong in step 'Checking status on default' ....Press any key to continue". And when I press enter, docker terminal closes.

Initially, I thought something is wrong with the application itself. So, I tried to re-install it. But it shows the same message again. I tried to download the docker toolbox installation file from docker site itself. But for some reasons, it doesn't even downloads.

Aamir khan, Feb 26, 2021
Thema:

Bitlocker & Docker

1. Bitlocker & Docker - Similar Threads - Bitlocker Docker

2. Changed my CPU and the Bitlocker recovery key is not working...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Changed my CPU and the Bitlocker recovery key is not working...: i just changed my CPU and my bitlocker recovery key is not working. Impossible to get someone from MS support... what could be next? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/changed-my-cpu-and-the-bitlocker-recovery-key-is/a8bec5af-7f77-453b-852f-dceac34ecc30
  3. Changed my CPU and the Bitlocker recovery key is not working...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Changed my CPU and the Bitlocker recovery key is not working...: i just changed my CPU and my bitlocker recovery key is not working. Impossible to get someone from MS support... what could be next? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/changed-my-cpu-and-the-bitlocker-recovery-key-is/a8bec5af-7f77-453b-852f-dceac34ecc30
  4. What is the difference between ransomware and Microsoft's Bitlocker?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What is the difference between ransomware and Microsoft's Bitlocker?: Not a lot. I have never consented to have Bitlocker on my device and yet I have this mystery code that I am unable to access in order for me to access my own data. And yes I have tried all the useless suggestions from Microsoft. I have just had to pay £150 to have my computer...
  5. What is the difference between ransomware and Microsoft's Bitlocker?

What is the difference between ransomware and Microsoft's Bitlocker?: Not a lot. I have never consented to have Bitlocker on my device and yet I have this mystery code that I am unable to access in order for me to access my own data. And yes I have tried all the useless suggestions from Microsoft. I have just had to pay £150 to have my computer...
  6. What is the difference between ransomware and Microsoft's Bitlocker?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  7. Help, My bitlocker Key-ID on my microsoft account does not match my harddrive.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Help, My bitlocker Key-ID on my microsoft account does not match my harddrive.: Hello all, My old Windows computer Dell xps 15, 2018 recently died, in such a way that it won't power-up at all anymore. To recover the files I removed the harddrive and mounted it to be copied to my new computer. When opening the windows explorer screen, I see it is working...
  8. Help, My bitlocker Key-ID on my microsoft account does not match my harddrive.

Help, My bitlocker Key-ID on my microsoft account does not match my harddrive.: Hello all, My old Windows computer Dell xps 15, 2018 recently died, in such a way that it won't power-up at all anymore. To recover the files I removed the harddrive and mounted it to be copied to my new computer. When opening the windows explorer screen, I see it is working...
  9. Help, My bitlocker Key-ID on my microsoft account does not match my harddrive.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  10. bitlocker key recovery

bitlocker key recovery: hello i can't access to my bitlocker key using the microsoft account. can i have help to resolve it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bitlocker-key-recovery/b1043c1e-90f8-4f8c-bd5f-574945b6fc41