Windows 10: Bitlocker frustration
Discus and support Bitlocker frustration in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; How can I find the bitlocker ID that I never requested? I my hard drive died and I am trying to get the data from it, but the ONLY bitlocker ID I have... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by FilthierTrash41, Jan 4, 2023.
Thema:
Bitlocker frustration
Loading...
-
Bitlocker frustration - Similar Threads - Bitlocker frustration
-
BitLocker recovery key not working on Windows 11
in Windows 10 NewsBitLocker recovery key not working on Windows 11: [ATTACH]BitLocker is a built-in Windows 11 security feature that protects user data through full-disk encryption. To unlock a BitLocker-encrypted drive, you need to enter the 48-digit recovery key. For some users, the BitLocker recovery key is not working on Windows 11/10.... -
BitLocker stuck on Decrypting or Encrypting in Windows 11
in Windows 10 NewsBitLocker stuck on Decrypting or Encrypting in Windows 11: [ATTACH]In this post, we will show you how to fix a BitLocker drive that is stuck decrypting or encrypting on a Windows 11/10 PC. BitLocker encryption or decryption can take a few minutes to several hours, depending on the type and speed of the drive, the amount of data being... -
Active Directory not showing BitLocker recovery key tab
in Windows 10 NewsActive Directory not showing BitLocker recovery key tab: [ATTACH]The BitLocker Recovery tab in Active Directory Users and Computers (ADUC) is a crucial feature for retrieving recovery passwords to unlock encrypted drives. So, when that tab goes missing, it can bring administrative workflows to a screeching halt. In this post, we... -
BitLocker asking for Recovery Key after Windows Update
in Windows 10 NewsBitLocker asking for Recovery Key after Windows Update: [ATTACH]In this article, we will see what you can do if BitLocker is asking for a Recovery Key after a Windows Update. BitLocker asking for Recovery Key after Windows Update If BitLocker asks for the Recovery Key after a Windows Update and you cannot boot into Windows, this... -
Windows 11 April 2026 Update KB5083769 Is Triggering BitLocker Recovery Screens on Some PCs
in Windows 10 NewsWindows 11 April 2026 Update KB5083769 Is Triggering BitLocker Recovery Screens on Some PCs: Microsoft has confirmed that the April 2026 security update for Windows 11, KB5083769, released on April 14, is causing some devices to boot directly into the BitLocker recovery screen instead of the desktop. Affected users need to enter their BitLocker recovery key before... -
How do I get a bitlocker recovery key for my daughters new laptop .very frustrating can't...
in Windows 10 GamingHow do I get a bitlocker recovery key for my daughters new laptop .very frustrating can't...: I need Bitlocker recovery key,but have no idea how to get it or where ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-get-a-bitlocker-recovery-key-for-my/8c5d538d-7ee9-4ef4-a9da-7e3914bb037c -
How do I get a bitlocker recovery key for my daughters new laptop .very frustrating can't...
in Windows 10 Software and AppsHow do I get a bitlocker recovery key for my daughters new laptop .very frustrating can't...: I need Bitlocker recovery key,but have no idea how to get it or where ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-get-a-bitlocker-recovery-key-for-my/8c5d538d-7ee9-4ef4-a9da-7e3914bb037c -
Bitlocker frustration
in Windows 10 Drivers and HardwareBitlocker frustration: How can I find the bitlocker ID that I never requested? I my hard drive died and I am trying to get the data from it, but the ONLY bitlocker ID I have is not recognized.Thanks,A concerned student... -
Bitlocker frustration
in Windows 10 GamingBitlocker frustration: How can I find the bitlocker ID that I never requested? I my hard drive died and I am trying to get the data from it, but the ONLY bitlocker ID I have is not recognized.Thanks,A concerned student...