Windows 10: Bitlocker has lock my D drive without my permission - top top urgent

Discus and support Bitlocker has lock my D drive without my permission - top top urgent in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Dear,laptop ref: i left my lap 2 hours then i comeback, but i have shocked when i saw the drive D is locked by bitlocker.i didn't do that no body use... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Haytham_1984, May 14, 2022.

1. Bitlocker has lock my D drive without my permission - top top urgent

Dear,laptop ref: i left my lap 2 hours then i comeback, but i have shocked when i saw the drive D is locked by bitlocker.i didn't do that no body use my laptop except me, it was in sleep mode before this.i need your help as soon as possible cause the back up of my accounting app is stored on it.how could this happened lock the drive by it self? i tried to google it but no solution i got.

:)

Haytham_1984, May 14, 2022
  2. mcraygsx Win User

Windows 8.1 PRO unable to unlock Bitlocked drive

As you can see BitLocker Option is not highlighted for selection. It's like Windows does not even recognize this drive as a locked drive. And this drive does contain lot of Data.

Bitlocker has lock my D drive without my permission - top top urgent QDhU4Ht.png

mcraygsx, May 14, 2022
  3. NorskiY Win User
    desk top D-Drive rejects a new program disk that my lap top will accept.

what might be a possible reason for my desk top D-Drive to reject a new program disk that my lap top will accept??

NorskiY, May 14, 2022
  4. Bitlocker has lock my D drive without my permission - top top urgent

BitLocker Encrypted Hard Drive to MAC

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community. I regret the inconvenience caused to you. Let me help you.

I suggest you to perform below mentioned steps to disable BitLocker.

To disable BitLocker I would suggest you try the following steps and see if it helps.

• Press Windows key + X and click on
      Control Panel.

• Change View by from Category
      to Large Icons/Small Icons.

• Click on BitLocker Drive Encryption and click on
      Turn BitLocker Off.

• Follow on screen instructions. Click on Decrypt the Drive
      when the message appears.
    I would suggest you click on the link below and refer the following article.

Scenario 12: Turning Off BitLocker Drive Encryption (Windows 7)

https://technet.microsoft.com/en-us/library/ee424315(v=ws.10).aspx

(You can refer the steps in the above link as they are applicable for Windows 10 as well)

Check if it helps.

I hope the information helps. Please keep us posted on the issue. We will be happy to assist you accordingly.

Thank you.

Aswin_Anand, May 14, 2022
Thema:

Bitlocker has lock my D drive without my permission - top top urgent

1. Bitlocker has lock my D drive without my permission - top top urgent - Similar Threads - Bitlocker has lock

2. My D drive automatically get locked by bitlocker.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My D drive automatically get locked by bitlocker.: My D drive was locked automatically by bitlocker and i was not enable that so, i have no recovery key and after that i reinstall the window 11 then the same thing show D drive was locked . I have very personal data in it so please find some solution for it . You recover that...
  3. My D drive automatically get locked by bitlocker.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My D drive automatically get locked by bitlocker.: My D drive was locked automatically by bitlocker and i was not enable that so, i have no recovery key and after that i reinstall the window 11 then the same thing show D drive was locked . I have very personal data in it so please find some solution for it . You recover that...
  4. Bitlocker has locked my C Drive

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Bitlocker has locked my C Drive: I have a laptop from my old job. That company has since gone under. I have no access to the bitlocker key as the company had set the laptop up. I have tried various system recoveries, rebooting system via the bios, trying to unlock the C drive via cmd but nothing works....
  5. D Drive has been locked by bitlocker

in Windows 10 Gaming
    D Drive has been locked by bitlocker: My D drive got locked by bitlocker and i don't have the recovery key or password. I have not set the bitlocker recovery key for my drive. The only recovery key I have is for my C drive on a flash drive. Can anyone help me with this....
  6. D Drive has been locked by bitlocker

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    D Drive has been locked by bitlocker: My D drive got locked by bitlocker and i don't have the recovery key or password. I have not set the bitlocker recovery key for my drive. The only recovery key I have is for my C drive on a flash drive. Can anyone help me with this....
  7. Bitlocker has lock my D drive without my permission - top top urgent

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bitlocker has lock my D drive without my permission - top top urgent: Dear,laptop ref: i left my lap 2 hours then i comeback, but i have shocked when i saw the drive D is locked by bitlocker.i didn't do that no body use my laptop except me, it was in sleep mode before this.i need your help as soon as possible cause the back up of my accounting...
  8. Bitlocker has lock my D drive without my permission - top top urgent

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Bitlocker has lock my D drive without my permission - top top urgent: Dear,laptop ref: i left my lap 2 hours then i comeback, but i have shocked when i saw the drive D is locked by bitlocker.i didn't do that no body use my laptop except me, it was in sleep mode before this.i need your help as soon as possible cause the back up of my accounting...
  9. desk top D-Drive rejects a new program disk that my lap top will accept

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    desk top D-Drive rejects a new program disk that my lap top will accept: I am a first time user and obviously a little slow but I asked a question and received an email that tells me that my question 'desk top D-Drive rejects a new program disk that my lap top will accept'. in Microsoft Community". has been replied to, so went to Microsoft...
  10. desk top D-Drive rejects a new program disk that my lap top will accept.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    desk top D-Drive rejects a new program disk that my lap top will accept.: what might be a possible reason for my desk top D-Drive to reject a new program disk that my lap top will accept?? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/desk-top-d-drive-rejects-a-new-program-disk-that/14f83451-ad93-43d6-8d63-c27507e70e81