Windows 10: Bitlocker has locked me out

Discus and support Bitlocker has locked me out in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Bitlocker has me locked out of my work machine. Has been running fine for the better part of a year, and suddenly I can't get into itI've went to the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Jim Shempert, May 29, 2023.

1. Bitlocker has locked me out

Bitlocker has me locked out of my work machine. Has been running fine for the better part of a year, and suddenly I can't get into itI've went to the aka.ms/recovery, and can see the device, but it says no bitlocker keys exist. Has Microsoft utterly screwed me AGAIN!

:)

Jim Shempert, May 29, 2023
Thema:

Bitlocker has locked me out

1. Bitlocker has locked me out - Similar Threads - Bitlocker has locked

2. Bitlocker has locked me out of my PC

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bitlocker has locked me out of my PC: Bitlocker has turned itself on after an automatic update and now it locked me out of my computer and requires a recovery key. I went to microsoft on a different computer and logged in to see if I had a recovery key and there was no key to be found. Additionally, I cannot...
  3. Bitlocker has locked me out of my PC

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Bitlocker has locked me out of my PC: Bitlocker has turned itself on after an automatic update and now it locked me out of my computer and requires a recovery key. I went to microsoft on a different computer and logged in to see if I had a recovery key and there was no key to be found. Additionally, I cannot...
  4. Bitlocker has locked me out

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bitlocker has locked me out: Bitlocker has me locked out of my work machine. Has been running fine for the better part of a year, and suddenly I can't get into itI've went to the aka.ms/recovery, and can see the device, but it says no bitlocker keys exist. Has Microsoft utterly screwed me AGAIN!...
  5. BitLocker locked me out of my laptop!?! ****?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BitLocker locked me out of my laptop!?! ****?: Hi there,Short and simple: I clicked to update my Windows 11 system on my Asus ZenBook, and after the laptop automatically restarted the BitLocker screen appeared and it asked me to enter the BitLocker key which I've never opted to use. I checked in my Microsoft account under...
  6. BitLocker locked me out of my laptop!?! ****?

BitLocker locked me out of my laptop!?! ****?: Hi there,Short and simple: I clicked to update my Windows 11 system on my Asus ZenBook, and after the laptop automatically restarted the BitLocker screen appeared and it asked me to enter the BitLocker key which I've never opted to use. I checked in my Microsoft account under...
  7. Locked out by BitLocker

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Locked out by BitLocker: I have no BitLocker recovery key, and my locked device is not registered with my Microsoft account.The laptop gave me a message "There is an issue with Trusted Platform Module TPM data," and I was forced to press "Y" to "reset whole TPM."Now, I cannot log into the laptop,...
  8. Locked out by BitLocker

Locked out by BitLocker: I have no BitLocker recovery key, and my locked device is not registered with my Microsoft account.The laptop gave me a message "There is an issue with Trusted Platform Module TPM data," and I was forced to press "Y" to "reset whole TPM."Now, I cannot log into the laptop,...
  9. Bitlocker lock out

in Windows 10 Customization
    Bitlocker lock out: Would be great if someone could get back to me, as locked out for 30 days! Cheers - Bitlocker has locked my laptop after updated - I have tried to get into my microsoft account but says it will send a code to me but never does, how do I get to talk to someone at Microsoft to...
  10. Bitlocker locked me out of Venue 5130

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Bitlocker locked me out of Venue 5130: After a win10 update, my tablet has me locked out demanding a bitlocker code. How do I get one? I have no text at my MS account, so I desperately need a code for it. The recovery key below is all it gives me when I try and boot. recovery key id...