Windows 10: Bitlocker HELP been on hold 4 hours

Discus and support Bitlocker HELP been on hold 4 hours in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; The recovery key I saved to my windows account does not work. Drive seized in autorepair/did not start successfully. Boot usb is no use. I've been on... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by rogerskirstin, May 20, 2020.

1. Bitlocker HELP been on hold 4 hours

The recovery key I saved to my windows account does not work. Drive seized in autorepair/did not start successfully. Boot usb is no use. I've been on hold with data security for 4 hours and ready to go all night on hold. Suggestions or is my PC now an $800 paper weight?

:)

rogerskirstin, May 20, 2020

2. Need Help in BitLocker deployment Step by Step

Dear All,

We are planning to deploy to deploy Windows 10 BitLocker in our organization. Could you please anyone help me with step by step deployment from the scratch.

1. What are the requirement?
    2. How to setup BitLocker management server?
    3. What are the per-cautions and best practices?
    Thanks in well advance for brief guide.

Best Regards

Faisal

Faisal_Raza, May 20, 2020
  3. Ernie San Win User
    Bitlocker

Hello Nandana,

To enable BitLocker on your computer, you follow the steps below:

• Sign in to your Windows account with an administrator access.
    • Press the Windows key.
    • Type and enter BitLocker.
    • Click Turn on BitLocker.
    • If the system is asking to sing in to administrator access, please do so.
    For additional information about BitLocker, we suggest that you check the frequently ask question on this
    link. The link provided applies to Windows 8.1 to higher version.

If you have other concerns, don't hesitate to reach us.

Ernie San, May 20, 2020
  4. Bitlocker HELP been on hold 4 hours

why doesn't my bitlocker make me type a password?

Hi,

I understand that you have issue with Bitlocker password. I will certainly assist you with this.

Please provide us below details for better assistance,

• Is your Bitlocker enabled on your system?

• Have you made any changes on your system before this issue?

Please follow these steps and check if that helps.

Method 1: I suggest you to start the BitLocker Device Encryption service.

Follow the below steps:

1. Press Windows key + R from the Keyboard.

2. Type services.msc and hit Enter.

3. Search for BitLocker Device Encryption service.

4. Double click on BitLocker Device Encryption service and click on Start button.

5. Click on the dropdown list and set the Startup type to Automatic.

If the issue persists then change the password and change the settings on how drive is unlocked at startup.

Hope it will fix your issue. Please let us know the status of your issue.

Thank You.

Krishna Priya V, May 20, 2020
Thema:

Bitlocker HELP been on hold 4 hours

1. Bitlocker HELP been on hold 4 hours - Similar Threads - Bitlocker HELP been

2. Is a hold time for over an hour normal?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is a hold time for over an hour normal?: I'm having a windows activation problem. I had to call in because the troubleshooting tool is useless. I have a legit key. I called in and was told my key is legit and that i needed to be transferred to perform remote login work. I dont know why. I'm perfectly capable of this...
  3. Is a hold time for over an hour normal?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Is a hold time for over an hour normal?: I'm having a windows activation problem. I had to call in because the troubleshooting tool is useless. I have a legit key. I called in and was told my key is legit and that i needed to be transferred to perform remote login work. I dont know why. I'm perfectly capable of this...
  4. been stuck on this screen for 8 hours, please help :(

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    been stuck on this screen for 8 hours, please help :(: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/confetti-bees [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/mh779i/been_stuck_on_this_screen_for_8_hours_please_help/
  5. Transferred 7 Times, Over 4 Hours on the Phone and NO HELP

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Transferred 7 Times, Over 4 Hours on the Phone and NO HELP: I have purchased games and can't log in to Microsoft Shop. Keep getting the message that I am not connected to the internet. I am connected and have gone through 4 different agents' book that they read from. Three of the four Xbox agents say the problem is with Windows. When...
  6. On hold for 3+ hours

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    On hold for 3+ hours: The latest Windows 10 update will not detect my laptop's internal speakers, so I have no audio. Went through 2 tech people and have now been on hold for over 3 hours [ATTACH]...
  7. Stuck in a loop for 4 hours

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Stuck in a loop for 4 hours: My laptop is stuck in eternal blue screen loop. It has been this way for over 4 hours. One screen says: "Hi there. Lets get a few basic things out of the way. The other screen says: Get going fast. Change these at any time. Select Express settings to: I cannot get it out of...
  8. Been on Hold for an hour and need support.

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Been on Hold for an hour and need support.: So I have been having an issue with activating my Windows 10 Pro Key as I had previously activated it on my machine but then due to a hardware fault I had to have all of my hardware recently purchased replaced under warranty, when I tried to activate windows again it said the...
  9. HELP ! S.O.S !!! I'm a DJ and I have a gig in 4 hours and this has been going on for more...

HELP ! S.O.S !!! I'm a DJ and I have a gig in 4 hours and this has been going on for more...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Zunka93 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/etqocx/help_sos_im_a_dj_and_i_have_a_gig_in_4_hours_and/
  10. Reset my pc, it's been like this for 4 hours now..

Reset my pc, it's been like this for 4 hours now..: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Tkyin [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/e6t18i/reset_my_pc_its_been_like_this_for_4_hours_now/