Windows 10: Bitlocker help

Discus and support Bitlocker help in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; At startup I am asked to enter the recovery key to decrypt my hard drive and by going to the address indicated the following message appears:"Try... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by rita.bailey68, Nov 23, 2022.

1. Bitlocker help

At startup I am asked to enter the recovery key to decrypt my hard drive and by going to the address indicated the following message appears:"Try another URL. We have nothing to show you at this link. Try searching for what you want instead."How can I retrieve the recovery key of the situation?

:)

rita.bailey68, Nov 23, 2022

2. Need Help in BitLocker deployment Step by Step

Dear All,

We are planning to deploy to deploy Windows 10 BitLocker in our organization. Could you please anyone help me with step by step deployment from the scratch.

1. What are the requirement?
    2. How to setup BitLocker management server?
    3. What are the per-cautions and best practices?
    Thanks in well advance for brief guide.

Best Regards

Faisal

Faisal_Raza, Nov 23, 2022
  3. Ernie San Win User
    Bitlocker

Hello Nandana,

To enable BitLocker on your computer, you follow the steps below:

• Sign in to your Windows account with an administrator access.
    • Press the Windows key.
    • Type and enter BitLocker.
    • Click Turn on BitLocker.
    • If the system is asking to sing in to administrator access, please do so.
    For additional information about BitLocker, we suggest that you check the frequently ask question on this
    link. The link provided applies to Windows 8.1 to higher version.

If you have other concerns, don't hesitate to reach us.

Ernie San, Nov 23, 2022
  4. Bitlocker help

BitLocker Encrypted Hard Drive to MAC

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community. I regret the inconvenience caused to you. Let me help you.

I suggest you to perform below mentioned steps to disable BitLocker.

To disable BitLocker I would suggest you try the following steps and see if it helps.

• Press Windows key + X and click on
      Control Panel.

• Change View by from Category
      to Large Icons/Small Icons.

• Click on BitLocker Drive Encryption and click on
      Turn BitLocker Off.

• Follow on screen instructions. Click on Decrypt the Drive
      when the message appears.
    I would suggest you click on the link below and refer the following article.

Scenario 12: Turning Off BitLocker Drive Encryption (Windows 7)

Scenario 12: Turning Off BitLocker Drive Encryption (Windows 7)

(You can refer the steps in the above link as they are applicable for Windows 10 as well)

Check if it helps.

I hope the information helps. Please keep us posted on the issue. We will be happy to assist you accordingly.

Thank you.

Aswin_Anand, Nov 23, 2022
Thema:

Bitlocker help

1. Bitlocker help - Similar Threads - Bitlocker help

2. Help, My bitlocker Key-ID on my microsoft account does not match my harddrive.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Help, My bitlocker Key-ID on my microsoft account does not match my harddrive.: Hello all, My old Windows computer Dell xps 15, 2018 recently died, in such a way that it won't power-up at all anymore. To recover the files I removed the harddrive and mounted it to be copied to my new computer. When opening the windows explorer screen, I see it is working...
  3. Help, My bitlocker Key-ID on my microsoft account does not match my harddrive.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Help, My bitlocker Key-ID on my microsoft account does not match my harddrive.: Hello all, My old Windows computer Dell xps 15, 2018 recently died, in such a way that it won't power-up at all anymore. To recover the files I removed the harddrive and mounted it to be copied to my new computer. When opening the windows explorer screen, I see it is working...
  4. Help, My bitlocker Key-ID on my microsoft account does not match my harddrive.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Computer suddenly asks for a Bitlocker Recovery Key. I've never enabled this? Help!!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Computer suddenly asks for a Bitlocker Recovery Key. I've never enabled this? Help!!: Restarted my computer trying to install a Windows Update which had been failing for a while.After my computer was restarted, it now asks for a 'Bitlocker Recovery Key'.I have never enabled Bitlocker. It must have been triggered by the Windows Update somehow.I cannot find the...
  6. Computer suddenly asks for a Bitlocker Recovery Key. I've never enabled this? Help!!

Computer suddenly asks for a Bitlocker Recovery Key. I've never enabled this? Help!!: Restarted my computer trying to install a Windows Update which had been failing for a while.After my computer was restarted, it now asks for a 'Bitlocker Recovery Key'.I have never enabled Bitlocker. It must have been triggered by the Windows Update somehow.I cannot find the...
  7. Computer suddenly asks for a Bitlocker Recovery Key. I've never enabled this? Help!!

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  8. I need help with a bitlocker key

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I need help with a bitlocker key: Windows 11 won't let me boot without it and I don't have one https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-need-help-with-a-bitlocker-key/105bc111-f51a-496a-a519-5a5acf96c4bd
  9. I need help with a bitlocker key

I need help with a bitlocker key: Windows 11 won't let me boot without it and I don't have one https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-need-help-with-a-bitlocker-key/105bc111-f51a-496a-a519-5a5acf96c4bd
  10. Need help with BitLocker screen and no Reboot working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Need help with BitLocker screen and no Reboot working: My son has a HP laptop with Microsoft 11. He has the blue BitLocker screen showing, we do not have a BitLocker code. I checked my Microsoft account and there is no code saved or available. I went into the Options menu and tried to Reboot the computer and it says there was a...