Windows 10: BitLocker ID recovery page down!!

Discus and support BitLocker ID recovery page down!! in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; The BitLocker ID recovery page is currently down. Tech support has said it may not be up again for 24 hours. My computer is now locked all because I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Bustedup16, Nov 30, 2023.

1. BitLocker ID recovery page down!!

The BitLocker ID recovery page is currently down. Tech support has said it may not be up again for 24 hours. My computer is now locked all because I did an update that Windows told me to do. Please fixed the recovery page as I need access to my laptop ASAP!!

:)

Bustedup16, Nov 30, 2023

2. bitlocker key id recovery

Hi Jessen P

Thank you very much for your advice.

I did follow your suggestion but I can't get recovery key.

I got the below message.

You don't have any BitLocker recovery keys in your Microsoft account.

Next Step, What should I do?

Nam-PeunGカーンダー, Nov 30, 2023
  3. Couldn't Find my Recovery ID in my account to get the recovery key (BitLocker)?

My Recovery ID isn't listed in my account to get the recovery key (BitLocker).

Eslam Seif, Nov 30, 2023
  4. BitLocker ID recovery page down!!

BitLocker recovery key not working

Yes, key ID, device name indicated on the blue screen are matching with Key ID from the account, but recovery key listed there does not work. After passing diagnosis there is a message that pc was not properly restarted and it is going back to bitlocker blue screen recovery page.

Marek 2068a, Nov 30, 2023
Thema:

BitLocker ID recovery page down!!

1. BitLocker ID recovery page down!! - Similar Threads - BitLocker recovery page

2. Bitlocker Page Down

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Bitlocker Page Down: Currently motherboard on my lenovo laptop was replaced post which I'm getting a screen to enter my Bitlocker Recovery ID.I clearly remember that I never turned it on.Anyways I did some research and tried to find the recovery key within my Microsoft account online but as soon...
  3. BitLocker ID recovery page down!!

BitLocker ID recovery page down!!: The BitLocker ID recovery page is currently down. Tech support has said it may not be up again for 24 hours. My computer is now locked all because I did an update that Windows told me to do. Please fixed the recovery page as I need access to my laptop ASAP!!...
  4. Bitlocker recovery page

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bitlocker recovery page: So i turned on my laptop when i woke up and was greeted by needing my bitlocker recovery key. I have done this before so i went to my account to devices and to the page where i can see my bitlocker recovery key, the page doesnt work it has some issue, ive tried waiting and...
  5. BitLocker Recovery ID

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    BitLocker Recovery ID: Hi,I have a Lenovo Thinkpad T14 with a Windows operating system. It was a laptop that I was provided by a company I used to work for. The company is no longer in existence.After some time, I noticed that the Laptop's USB-C port became dysfunctional after a few months of using...
  6. BitLocker Recovery ID

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BitLocker Recovery ID: Hi,I have a Lenovo Thinkpad T14 with a Windows operating system. It was a laptop that I was provided by a company I used to work for. The company is no longer in existence.After some time, I noticed that the Laptop's USB-C port became dysfunctional after a few months of using...
  7. BitLocker Recovery ID

8. Bitlocker Recovery ID

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Bitlocker Recovery ID: Hello, I was locked out of my laptop due to an update. The recovery key for my bitlocker is wrong and has a different Recovery Key ID. I've tried ALL options, including going to my microsoft account and clicking "manage recovery keys." However, when I do that, it goes to a...
  9. Bitlocker Recovery ID

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bitlocker Recovery ID: Hello, I was locked out of my laptop due to an update. The recovery key for my bitlocker is wrong and has a different Recovery Key ID. I've tried ALL options, including going to my microsoft account and clicking "manage recovery keys." However, when I do that, it goes to a...
  10. Bitlocker Recovery ID