Windows 10: bitlocker is not responding after setup windows 10 home

Discus and support bitlocker is not responding after setup windows 10 home in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; bitlocker is not responding after setup windows 10 home... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by joydeb1, Sep 9, 2019.

1. joydeb1 Win User

bitlocker is not responding after setup windows 10 home

:)

joydeb1, Sep 9, 2019

2. Bitlocker Drive Encryption(Not Responding) at 84.5%

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

We understand your concern, as you are trying to encrypt the complete hard drive with BitLocker Drive Encryption and now it’s not responding as well.

We would suggest you to refer this
    BitLocker: Use BitLocker Drive Encryption Tools to manage BitLocker
    article and check manage-bde section, if that helps to make the changes.

However, for further queries we would suggest you to post your query in

TechNet
    forums, where we have experts and support professionals who are well equipped with the knowledge on BitLocker to assist you with the appropriate troubleshooting steps.

Aditya Roy

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Aditya_Roy, Sep 9, 2019
  3. Need Help in BitLocker deployment Step by Step

Dear All,

We are planning to deploy to deploy Windows 10 BitLocker in our organization. Could you please anyone help me with step by step deployment from the scratch.

1. What are the requirement?
    2. How to setup BitLocker management server?
    3. What are the per-cautions and best practices?
    Thanks in well advance for brief guide.

Best Regards

Faisal

Faisal_Raza, Sep 9, 2019
  4. hellrazor Win User

Survey Reveals Companies' Early Windows 8 Reactions and Plans

Bull fucking shit.

hellrazor, Sep 9, 2019
Thema:

1. bitlocker is not responding after setup windows 10 home - Similar Threads - bitlocker responding setup

2. Bitlocker recovery not responding

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Bitlocker recovery not responding: Bitlocker recovery kye not working https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bitlocker-recovery-not-responding/642fef8e-738b-4564-9f5b-9c2062960ade
  3. Windows 10 Home with BitLocker

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Windows 10 Home with BitLocker: Is my Windows 10 Home support BitLocker Encryption?? [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-home-with-bitlocker/2a4ecf28-20c7-499e-ba9e-cf3f00b3f7df
  4. Window 10 home setup problem

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Window 10 home setup problem: Hi all.. Install on ISO extracted On running setup it popup; Select the driver to install. Which driver I need to install? Where can I find it? Pls help. Thanks Regards...
  5. Window 10 home setup problem

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Window 10 home setup problem: Hi all, Setup direct from ISO On running setup it popup; select driver to install. Pls advise how to fix this problem. Thanks Regards https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/window-10-home-setup-problem/0cbd4919-bb30-448b-bc11-ce3ef628951b
  6. bitlocker not responding

bitlocker not responding: write right password and right Recoverykey after installation windows and that say incorrect password and don't match key !!!! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bitlocker-not-responding/c8423c04-e097-4fb9-a2a3-282b9e05fab1
  7. BitLocker Windows 10 No Password on Setup

BitLocker Windows 10 No Password on Setup: I set up BitLocker on my Windows 10 Enterprise device, and it never prompted me for a password. BitLocker is now set up and seems to be working but there is no password....
  8. Bitlocker in Windows 10 Home

Bitlocker in Windows 10 Home: We have a Dell Inspiron 13 5000 with Wondows 10 Home. It has now stuck with a bitlocker code needed to unlock it. But I thought that bitlocker was not available in Windows 10 Home, so how can it be on? And how can I find the key when my Microsoft account sys that the...
  9. Bitlocker in Windows 10 Home

Bitlocker in Windows 10 Home: So I can't manage bitlocker in Windows 10 Home, but my drive is encrypted with a bitlocker key. How do I get rid of the bitlocker key? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bitlocker-in-windows-10-home/d2110729-2b28-4352-807a-a0a4500a010d"
  10. Fax setup not responding after Windows 10 upgrade

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Fax setup not responding after Windows 10 upgrade: Fax setup not responding after Windows 10 upgrade. My computer upgraded itself to Windows 10 and I cannot set up the fax. I got it working with the first upgrade and then it did a critical upgrade and I cannot set it up. When I try it doesn't respond. Thanks and HELP. 66722