Windows 10: BitLocker keeps entering recovery mode after restarts

Discus and support BitLocker keeps entering recovery mode after restarts in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Hello,anytime I turn the computer on or restart it, I see the "BitLocker recovery" screen asking for the recovery key: "BitLocker needs your recovery... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by Martin Liptak, Jun 1, 2023.

1. BitLocker keeps entering recovery mode after restarts

Hello,anytime I turn the computer on or restart it, I see the "BitLocker recovery" screen asking for the recovery key: "BitLocker needs your recovery key to unblock your drive because the Boot Configuration Data setting 0x12000002 has changed for the following boot application: \windows\system32\winload.efi".System information:OS Name: Microsoft Windows 10 Enterprise Version: 10.0.19045 Build 19045 System Manufacturer: ASUS System Type: x64-based PC Processor: 13th Gen IntelR CoreTM i7-13700F, 2100 Mhz, 16 Cores, 24 Logical Processors BIOS Version/Date: American Megatrends Inc. 0401, 9

:)

Martin Liptak, Jun 1, 2023
Thema:

BitLocker keeps entering recovery mode after restarts

1. BitLocker keeps entering recovery mode after restarts - Similar Threads - BitLocker keeps entering

2. Dell Laptop keeps entering Bitlocker after every restart

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Dell Laptop keeps entering Bitlocker after every restart: HiEvery time I try to turn on my laptop it enters the Bitlocker recovery screen. I enter my recovery key and try to continue through but every time it restarts it still opens the Bitlocker recovery screen. I’m so confused why it’s doing this. If anyone can give me any tips on...
  3. Dell Laptop keeps entering Bitlocker after every restart

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Dell Laptop keeps entering Bitlocker after every restart: HiEvery time I try to turn on my laptop it enters the Bitlocker recovery screen. I enter my recovery key and try to continue through but every time it restarts it still opens the Bitlocker recovery screen. I’m so confused why it’s doing this. If anyone can give me any tips on...
  4. Dell Laptop keeps entering Bitlocker after every restart

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. BitLocker keeps entering recovery mode after restarts

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BitLocker keeps entering recovery mode after restarts: Hello,anytime I turn the computer on or restart it, I see the "BitLocker recovery" screen asking for the recovery key: "BitLocker needs your recovery key to unblock your drive because the Boot Configuration Data setting 0x12000002 has changed for the following boot...
  6. BitLocker keeps entering recovery mode after restarts

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BitLocker keeps entering recovery mode after restarts: Hello,anytime I turn the computer on or restart it, I see the "BitLocker recovery" screen asking for the recovery key: "BitLocker needs your recovery key to unblock your drive because the Boot Configuration Data setting 0x12000002 has changed for the following boot...
  7. Bitlocker Recovery Mode

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bitlocker Recovery Mode: My Bitlocker has been triggered in the safe boot mode and unfortunately I can't recover the Bitlocker Recovery Key/Password. I have tried all the options of recovering the the Bitlocker Recovery Key but the results aren't positive. The only option left now is to erase all the...
  8. Unable to boot after entering recovery mode

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Unable to boot after entering recovery mode: Hi I Wanted to remove Kaspersky Total Security which I could not remove from Windows so I shift clicked restart and entered recovery mode then selected Safe mode but saw an Error about not being able to enter safe mode. After that I can't enter Windows. I tried to remove safe...
  9. Enter recovery mode

Enter recovery mode: i recently selected the update to windows 10 and have now been unable to use my toshiba laptop. i am stuck on an “undoing changes made to your computer” screen. i have read various posts and threads but i have still had no luck. i have tried to power on and off method...
  10. Keep looping the Bitlocker recovery mode

Keep looping the Bitlocker recovery mode: Hi Everyone, My Surface Pro keep entering the Bitlocker recovery mode once booting. However, after I entered the correct recovery code and reboot, it keep re-entering the same mode and cannot start up Windows properly. Please help! Thank you very much....