Windows 10: BITLOCKER KEY: I removed from my LENOVO X270 laptop the faulty RAM and internal keyboard...

Discus and support BITLOCKER KEY: I removed from my LENOVO X270 laptop the faulty RAM and internal keyboard... in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; ***moved on english forum*** Hi, I've changed my LENOVO X270 laptop faulty RAM and internal keyboard and now it is asking me for a BitLocker key! I... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by Dauphin_Bleu, Feb 24, 2021.

1. BITLOCKER KEY: I removed from my LENOVO X270 laptop the faulty RAM and internal keyboard...

[COLOR=rgba215, 57, 0, 1]***moved on english forum***[/COLOR]

Hi,

I've changed my LENOVO X270 laptop faulty RAM and internal keyboard and now it is asking me for a BitLocker key! I don't have it in my Microsoft/OneDrive, USB, PDF file, or whatsoever as I never set it! Please trust me, even if I had Alzheimer I will remember it!

So, after googling and searching on Microsoft KB, I believe it was triggered by the laptop itself TPM or a BIOS update which I never ever set!

I have contacted Microsoft and Lenovo many times and Lenovo keep just telling me that BitLocker is a Microsoft product and they have nothing to do with it which I am not really convinced, see below and yesterday this is what Microsoft suggested to me:

"Tell Lenovo that you never set up your BitLocker key from your Microsoft account and ask them if they can help you disable the Trusted Platform Module chip on your computer"
    A TPM chip is a secure encryption processor designed to perform cryptographic operations.

The integrated circuit includes several mechanisms that can be resistant to tampering, and malware is unable to falsify the security functions of the TPM."

Lenovo just weren't much help and I am sure there is a way to decrypt my disk, a backdoor, or software somewhere to achieve this. I can't lose my data, this means almost death for me.

Can a BIOS downgrade be a solution?

Can someone help me please bypass this screen so I can access my data?

Thanks a lot

BITLOCKER KEY: I removed from my LENOVO X270 laptop the faulty RAM and internal keyboard... [​IMG]

:)

Dauphin_Bleu, Feb 24, 2021

2. Prompt For Bitlocker Recovery Key For Secondary Internal HDD After Reboot

Have rebooted my laptop (Dell G7) and drive D: (secondary) was not accessible until the Bitlocker Recovery Key was entered.

It appears to be treating this drive as external with a Drive Type of "SDV" and not internal. As in the manage this device section the secondary drive is not listed and only the primary drive C: is listed.

How do make this drive internal?

Neil3087AU, Feb 24, 2021
  3. Clark Ari Win User
    Bitlocker key Lenovo 100S

Hi,

There are several reasons why your PC is getting a blue screen and was asking you to enter your BitLocker recovery key, such as failed attempts to sign in or you've encountered a hardware malfunctions, an unexpected configuration change, or another security
    event. Recovery key will be able to secure your device that only an authorized person can unlock your device and restore it. To know more about your issue about BitLocker, we would like to know the following:

• Is your account being managed by an IT administrator?
    • Have you tried looking for your BitLocker recovery key? If no, kindly click on this
      link
      for tips on where you can look for it.

• What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

We're looking forward to your response.

Clark Ari, Feb 24, 2021
  4. Xylee Del Win User

BITLOCKER KEY: I removed from my LENOVO X270 laptop the faulty RAM and internal keyboard...

Xylee Del, Feb 24, 2021
Thema:

BITLOCKER KEY: I removed from my LENOVO X270 laptop the faulty RAM and internal keyboard...

1. BITLOCKER KEY: I removed from my LENOVO X270 laptop the faulty RAM and internal keyboard... - Similar Threads - BITLOCKER KEY removed

2. I can not remove bitlocker from my laptop. after I enter the recovery key it will not let...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can not remove bitlocker from my laptop. after I enter the recovery key it will not let...: I can not remove bitlocker from my laptop. after I enter the recovery key it will not let me remove it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-can-not-remove-bitlocker-from-my-laptop-after-i/422af047-cd8b-4b5b-8889-7a87a4e8e78d
  3. I can not remove bitlocker from my laptop. after I enter the recovery key it will not let...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I can not remove bitlocker from my laptop. after I enter the recovery key it will not let...: I can not remove bitlocker from my laptop. after I enter the recovery key it will not let me remove it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-can-not-remove-bitlocker-from-my-laptop-after-i/422af047-cd8b-4b5b-8889-7a87a4e8e78d
  4. I can not remove bitlocker from my laptop. after I enter the recovery key it will not let...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Repairing Faulty Ram

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Repairing Faulty Ram: My 4gb ddr3 ram just failed i checked it with memtest and memory diagnostics nd had to replace it with new ddr3 ram. I replaced my old ram with new one and now my pc works perfectly fine. my question is that is there a way to reset or fix my fault ram so that i can connect it...
  6. Repairing Faulty Ram

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Repairing Faulty Ram: My 4gb ddr3 ram just failed i checked it with memtest and memory diagnostics nd had to replace it with new ddr3 ram. I replaced my old ram with new one and now my pc works perfectly fine. my question is that is there a way to reset or fix my fault ram so that i can connect it...
  7. Repairing Faulty Ram

8. Bitlocker key Lenovo 100S

Bitlocker key Lenovo 100S: Cant use the laptop as apparently Windows installed Bitlocker without my permission and failed to provide the unlock key. How can this situation be fixed? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bitlocker-key-lenovo-100s/ced0aaf1-8617-4f07-b646-8375ec4f25db
  9. Is my RAM incompatible or faulty?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Is my RAM incompatible or faulty?: Never mind, I'm being dumb. 148969
  10. Bitlocker key Lenovo 100s

Bitlocker key Lenovo 100s: Hi there, I have forgot my lenovo 100s password and I'm trying to factory reset it, however it's asking for a bitlocker key and is providing a key id. I have never created a bitlocker key for this device, it's not present in my microsoft account either. How do I open...