Windows 10: Bitlocker key id

Discus and support Bitlocker key id in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; I cant find my recovery key , i have tried with usb also but im not geeting anything what should i do... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by yashpatel_900, Jun 9, 2020.

1. Bitlocker key id

I cant find my recovery key , i have tried with usb also

but im not geeting anything

what should i do

:)

yashpatel_900, Jun 9, 2020

2. Recover BitLocker key from Key ID

It doesn't work. The specific device I need to recover the key is not on the list, neither an option to retrieve the BitLocker code using its Key ID as the blue screen says.

VictorWirz, Jun 9, 2020
  3. BitLocker Key ID - what is it used for?

Hello again,

Thank you for your help so far.

I tried your suggestion (manage-bde -protectors -get cBitlocker key id :) but did not obtain the BitLocker Key ID. I did, however get the BitLocker Recovery Key which is handy.

I still wish to be able to publicly post the the Key ID for management purposes. Do you have an idea how I can read it from an unknown PC?

Wayne

IslanderBC, Jun 9, 2020
  4. Bitlocker key id

bitlocker key id recovery

Hi Jessen P

Thank you very much for your advice.

I did follow your suggestion but I can't get recovery key.

I got the below message.

You don't have any BitLocker recovery keys in your Microsoft account.

Next Step, What should I do?

Nam-PeunGカーンダー, Jun 9, 2020
Thema:

Bitlocker key id

1. Bitlocker key id - Similar Threads - Bitlocker key

2. Bitlocker Key - Locked out of MS account.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bitlocker Key - Locked out of MS account.: Asus Zenbook, Windows 11A few days ago my laptop experienced its first blue screen which upon reboot prompted the repair-mode screen. In order to access the drive I get prompted to input a key for Bitlockers encryption. Seeing as this is something I didn't even knew I had on...
  3. Bitlocker Key - Locked out of MS account.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Bitlocker Key - Locked out of MS account.: Asus Zenbook, Windows 11A few days ago my laptop experienced its first blue screen which upon reboot prompted the repair-mode screen. In order to access the drive I get prompted to input a key for Bitlockers encryption. Seeing as this is something I didn't even knew I had on...
  4. Can I use my computer without Bitlock key?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Can I use my computer without Bitlock key?: I have not used my old computer for a while, and when I tried turning it back on, it needs my bitlock recovery key. I have switched schools and can no longer remember my old account, and therefore cannot access my account. Is there a way I can still use my computer without...
  5. Can I use my computer without Bitlock key?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can I use my computer without Bitlock key?: I have not used my old computer for a while, and when I tried turning it back on, it needs my bitlock recovery key. I have switched schools and can no longer remember my old account, and therefore cannot access my account. Is there a way I can still use my computer without...
  6. Can I use my computer without Bitlock key?

7. My D drive was locked by bitlocker. You recover that or give me the recovery key.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My D drive was locked by bitlocker. You recover that or give me the recovery key.: My D drive was locked automatically by bitlocker and i was not enable that so, i have no recovery key and after that i reinstall the window 11 then the same thing show D drive was locked . I have very personal data in it so please find some solution for it . You recover that...
  8. My D drive was locked by bitlocker. You recover that or give me the recovery key.

My D drive was locked by bitlocker. You recover that or give me the recovery key.: My D drive was locked automatically by bitlocker and i was not enable that so, i have no recovery key and after that i reinstall the window 11 then the same thing show D drive was locked . I have very personal data in it so please find some solution for it . You recover that...
  9. bitlocker key

in Windows 10 Gaming
    bitlocker key: i have forget the bitlocker key need help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bitlocker-key/6693d13e-1831-46f0-b985-7326517f1fda
  10. bitlocker key

bitlocker key: i have forget the bitlocker key need help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bitlocker-key/6693d13e-1831-46f0-b985-7326517f1fda