Windows 10: bitlocker key isn’t working

Discus and support bitlocker key isn’t working in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; My problem started on Dell Snspiron laptop from the Windows update. At first Windows key stopped working and some apps as well. I tried but failed... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by KaylaGordon1, Jan 20, 2019.

1. bitlocker key isn’t working

My problem started on Dell Snspiron laptop from the Windows update. At first Windows key stopped working and some apps as well. I tried but failed to uninstall this update. All my attempts ended with the blue screen with a messages telling me to enter the Bitlocker key. I didn’t know what Bitlocker key was but managed to find it on the Dell website. I entered this key but it hung up. I received a message that there was a critical error and the hard drive wasn’t installed. Is it a hard drive issue?

:)

KaylaGordon1, Jan 20, 2019

2. Printer isn´t working after latest update.

After the latest update from Windows, my Canon Pixma ip6600 printer isnt working. In Device Manager it shows up as working properly but when I go to print it isn´t listed as an option in any programs. Troubleshoot suggests it´s a USB 2 printer on a USB
    3 port and that that´s the problem but that cant be since it worked fine before the update. I´ve tried to uninstall and plug it back in but that doesn´t work either.

Sigurdur WilliamBrynjarsson, Jan 20, 2019
  3. Xylee Del Win User
    Xylee Del, Jan 20, 2019
  4. bitlocker key isn’t working

bitlocker recovery key

Hello everybody, I lost my bitlocker recovery key number from my lenovo tablet, during a update of windows bios. I try find in my onedrive windows and isn´t here. How can recovery my tablet?

Jorge H.RIVEROS, Jan 20, 2019
Thema:

bitlocker key isn’t working

1. bitlocker key isn’t working - Similar Threads - bitlocker key isn’t

2. My product key isn’t working.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My product key isn’t working.: Am having problem with my product key. Every time am entering the product to activate my window , its showing me that the key didnt work. Can you help me with that?...
  3. My product key isn’t working.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My product key isn’t working.: Am having problem with my product key. Every time am entering the product to activate my window , its showing me that the key didnt work. Can you help me with that?...
  4. Bitlocker key not working

Bitlocker key not working: Hello MSOFT moderator, I have a problem. I bough my computer new but downgraded from Win 11 to 10. I did save the Bitlocker recovery ID after downgrade. 4 moths later now, I needed to use the recovery code to unlock bitlocker but it wont work. Please help...
  5. Bitlocker key not working

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Bitlocker key not working: Hello MSOFT moderator, I have a problem. I bough my computer new but downgraded from Win 11 to 10. I did save the Bitlocker recovery ID after downgrade. 4 moths later now, I needed to use the recovery code to unlock bitlocker but it wont work. Please help...
  6. Why isn’t bitlocker recovery key number not working when input?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why isn’t bitlocker recovery key number not working when input?: Why isn’t bitlocker recovery number not working when I put? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-isnt-bitlocker-recovery-key-number-not-working/8db41d36-c30f-44fb-a9db-896b67addc2c
  7. Why isn’t bitlocker recovery key number not working when input?

Why isn’t bitlocker recovery key number not working when input?: Why isn’t bitlocker recovery number not working when I put? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-isnt-bitlocker-recovery-key-number-not-working/8db41d36-c30f-44fb-a9db-896b67addc2c
  8. Bitlocker Key not working

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Bitlocker Key not working: i have bit locker key, but when i enter the key, my machine says "Failed to unlock with this recovery Key. i have changed my machine from domain to workgroup after that my Recovery Key not working.,Please help on this issue....
  9. Bitlocker Key not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bitlocker Key not working: i have bit locker key, but when i enter the key, my machine says "Failed to unlock with this recovery Key. i have changed my machine from domain to workgroup after that my Recovery Key not working.,Please help on this issue....
  10. Bitlocker Key not working