Windows 10: Bitlocker key lost, laptop unexcesible.

Discus and support Bitlocker key lost, laptop unexcesible. in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; So i've lost access to my laptop and it's telling me I need my bitlocker key, on my microsoft profile it says 'not issued' so im wondering what I can... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/ManWithHato, Nov 16, 2020.

1. Bitlocker key lost, laptop unexcesible.

So i've lost access to my laptop and it's telling me I need my bitlocker key, on my microsoft profile it says 'not issued' so im wondering what I can do now?

I work mostly in the cloud so losing that ain't that big of an issue but if it can be avoided that would be amazing.

Any suggestions? i've tried putting in a clean windows boot USB but it cannot find the SSD, because of the security.

submitted by /u/ManWithHato
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/ManWithHato, Nov 16, 2020

2. Lost BitLocker recovery key

I encrypted my laptop with BitLocker.

Unfortunately, I lost the Bitlocker recovery key.

Is there any way to find the key recovery key?

I know the recovery key ID!

Thank you!

IUSTIN PRIESCU, Nov 16, 2020
  3. Xylee Del Win User
    Xylee Del, Nov 16, 2020
  4. Bitlocker key lost, laptop unexcesible.

BitLocker Key

My BitLocker recovery key for this laptop is not listed. Please help

Kathryn Adele, Nov 16, 2020
Thema:

Bitlocker key lost, laptop unexcesible.

1. Bitlocker key lost, laptop unexcesible. - Similar Threads - Bitlocker key lost

2. BitLocker key lost

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BitLocker key lost: BitLocker key lost https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bitlocker-key-lost/405a23df-6093-4650-a6a9-52b75ab14e55
  3. BitLocker key lost

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BitLocker key lost: BitLocker key lost https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bitlocker-key-lost/405a23df-6093-4650-a6a9-52b75ab14e55
  4. BitLocker key lost

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  5. Lost bitlocker recovery key

Lost bitlocker recovery key: I have lost my bitlocker recovery key and tried following the recovery steps. I have also searched and tried following the command prompts suggested but none have worked....
  6. BitLocker Key Lost

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BitLocker Key Lost: Hello - My parents have been locked out of their DELL computer and the computer is asking for a bitlocker key. I've tried every e-mail I would think they set up the computer under however I'm unable to locate this key. Is there any other way to get into the computer? Unsure...
  7. BitLocker Key Lost

BitLocker Key Lost: Hello - My parents have been locked out of their DELL computer and the computer is asking for a bitlocker key. I've tried every e-mail I would think they set up the computer under however I'm unable to locate this key. Is there any other way to get into the computer? Unsure...
  8. BitLocker Key Lost

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
  9. bitlocker key lost

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    bitlocker key lost: Lost bitLocker key, not found anywhere. Anyone can support to unlock drive as it contains office data of last 4 years. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bitlocker-key-lost/a39a48ef-9dfb-4de2-903f-834f62e272a5
  10. Lost Bitlocker Recovery Key

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Lost Bitlocker Recovery Key: My sons school tablet/laptop is bit locker locked and we can't find the recovery key. We've tried using the link on the Microsoft website to do a recovery but it says that no key is found. Tried the call center and the lady on the line says I need to take it to a Microsoft...