Windows 10: bitlocker key lost

Discus and support bitlocker key lost in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Lost bitLocker key, not found anywhere. Anyone can support to unlock drive as it contains office data of last 4 years.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Umar Ahsan, Aug 3, 2021.

1. bitlocker key lost

Lost bitLocker key, not found anywhere. Anyone can support to unlock drive as it contains office data of last 4 years.

:)

Umar Ahsan, Aug 3, 2021
  2. Xylee Del Win User
    Xylee Del, Aug 3, 2021
  3. Lost BitLocker recovery key

I encrypted my laptop with BitLocker.

Unfortunately, I lost the Bitlocker recovery key.

Is there any way to find the key recovery key?

I know the recovery key ID!

Thank you!

IUSTIN PRIESCU, Aug 3, 2021
  4. bitlocker key lost

Bitlocker Key

Hi,

Thank you for posting your concern. It is good that you know the Bitlocker key to properly get into the computer. To help you turn off the Bitlocker key, you can follow the steps below:

Please make sure you are signed as the Administrator of the computer.

To suspend BitLocker Drive Encryption on an operating system drive

• Click Start, click Control Panel, click
      System and Security
      , and then click BitLocker Drive Encryption.

• Click Suspend Protection for the operating system drive.

• A message is displayed, informing you that your data will not be protected while BitLocker is suspended and asking if you want to suspend BitLocker Drive Encryption. Click
      Yes to continue and suspend BitLocker on the drive.

To turn off BitLocker Drive Encryption

• Click Start, click Control Panel, click
      System and Security
      , and then click BitLocker Drive Encryption.

• Find the drive on which you want BitLocker Drive Encryption turned off, and click
      Turn Off BitLocker.

• A message is displayed, informing you that the drive will be decrypted and that decryption may take some time. Click
      Decrypt the drive to continue and turn off BitLocker on the drive.

Let us know if this resolves your concern.

Lemuel Cie, Aug 3, 2021
Thema:

bitlocker key lost

1. bitlocker key lost - Similar Threads - bitlocker key lost

2. BitLocker key lost

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BitLocker key lost: BitLocker key lost https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bitlocker-key-lost/405a23df-6093-4650-a6a9-52b75ab14e55
  3. BitLocker key lost

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BitLocker key lost: BitLocker key lost https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bitlocker-key-lost/405a23df-6093-4650-a6a9-52b75ab14e55
  4. BitLocker key lost

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  5. Lost bitlocker recovery key

Lost bitlocker recovery key: I have lost my bitlocker recovery key and tried following the recovery steps. I have also searched and tried following the command prompts suggested but none have worked....
  6. BitLocker Key Lost

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BitLocker Key Lost: Hello - My parents have been locked out of their DELL computer and the computer is asking for a bitlocker key. I've tried every e-mail I would think they set up the computer under however I'm unable to locate this key. Is there any other way to get into the computer? Unsure...
  7. BitLocker Key Lost

BitLocker Key Lost: Hello - My parents have been locked out of their DELL computer and the computer is asking for a bitlocker key. I've tried every e-mail I would think they set up the computer under however I'm unable to locate this key. Is there any other way to get into the computer? Unsure...
  8. BitLocker Key Lost

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
  9. Lost BitLocker recovery key

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Lost BitLocker recovery key: I encrypted my laptop with BitLocker. Unfortunately, I lost the Bitlocker recovery key. Is there any way to find the key recovery key? I know the recovery key ID! Thank you!...
  10. Lost Bitlocker Recovery Key

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Lost Bitlocker Recovery Key: My sons school tablet/laptop is bit locker locked and we can't find the recovery key. We've tried using the link on the Microsoft website to do a recovery but it says that no key is found. Tried the call center and the lady on the line says I need to take it to a Microsoft...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. dont have bitlocker key

2. dont have bitlocker recovery key