Windows 10: BitLocker keys are not being stored in MBAM Bitlocker server

Discus and support BitLocker keys are not being stored in MBAM Bitlocker server in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Hello For some reasons, there are some PCs not storing the key in the MBAM database GPO already configured with the server name What can be... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by BDD_83, Feb 7, 2020.

1. BDD_83 Win User

BitLocker keys are not being stored in MBAM Bitlocker server

Hello

For some reasons, there are some PCs not storing the key in the MBAM database

GPO already configured with the server name

What can be happening?

thanks

:)

BDD_83, Feb 7, 2020
  2. Xylee Del Win User
    Xylee Del, Feb 7, 2020
  3. Bitlocker Key

Hi,

Thank you for posting your concern. It is good that you know the Bitlocker key to properly get into the computer. To help you turn off the Bitlocker key, you can follow the steps below:

Please make sure you are signed as the Administrator of the computer.

To suspend BitLocker Drive Encryption on an operating system drive

• Click Start, click Control Panel, click
      System and Security
      , and then click BitLocker Drive Encryption.

• Click Suspend Protection for the operating system drive.

• A message is displayed, informing you that your data will not be protected while BitLocker is suspended and asking if you want to suspend BitLocker Drive Encryption. Click
      Yes to continue and suspend BitLocker on the drive.

To turn off BitLocker Drive Encryption

• Click Start, click Control Panel, click
      System and Security
      , and then click BitLocker Drive Encryption.

• Find the drive on which you want BitLocker Drive Encryption turned off, and click
      Turn Off BitLocker.

• A message is displayed, informing you that the drive will be decrypted and that decryption may take some time. Click
      Decrypt the drive to continue and turn off BitLocker on the drive.

Let us know if this resolves your concern.

Lemuel Cie, Feb 7, 2020
  4. BitLocker keys are not being stored in MBAM Bitlocker server

bitlocker recovery key

Hi Singh,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

In order to get clarity on this issue and assist you with appropriate troubleshooting steps, please reply with the answers to the questions below.

1. Are you not able login to your computer due to BitLocker Recovery Key?
    2. Did you ever setup BitLocker Recovery Key on your computer?
    3. Are you not able to login to your Microsoft Account to find the BitLocker Recovery Key?
    4. Are you using Windows 10 Home or Windows 10 Professional?

Meanwhile, try finding BitLocker Recovery Key if you have ever setup BitLocker Recovery Key for your computer.

Please elaborate on the issue, so that we can understand the concern and get back to us to help you further.

Shafeeq_Khan, Feb 7, 2020
Thema:

BitLocker keys are not being stored in MBAM Bitlocker server

1. BitLocker keys are not being stored in MBAM Bitlocker server - Similar Threads - BitLocker keys are

2. Bitlocker Screen with No Bitlocker Key

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bitlocker Screen with No Bitlocker Key: I tried factory resetting my device, now I'm in the Bitlocker screen and I've checked all my emails, I don't have the key for it. How do I get back in?...
  3. Bitlocker Screen with No Bitlocker Key

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Bitlocker Screen with No Bitlocker Key: I tried factory resetting my device, now I'm in the Bitlocker screen and I've checked all my emails, I don't have the key for it. How do I get back in?...
  4. Bitlocker Screen with No Bitlocker Key

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Bitlocker key

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Bitlocker key: I never activated bitlocker yet it locked my laptop down and won't let me in. What are my options? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bitlocker-key/bd013035-587c-436f-a76a-27587a2da1ac
  6. Can the bitlocker key be rotated on server 2016?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can the bitlocker key be rotated on server 2016?: Hello,We have a number of Server 2016 systems. Since it was available, we encrypted the data drives on each using the bitlocker that came with the server. When an IT worker leaves, we change all the passwords including bitlocker on each server as standard procedure. I was...
  7. Can the bitlocker key be rotated on server 2016?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can the bitlocker key be rotated on server 2016?: Hello,We have a number of Server 2016 systems. Since it was available, we encrypted the data drives on each using the bitlocker that came with the server. When an IT worker leaves, we change all the passwords including bitlocker on each server as standard procedure. I was...
  8. Can the bitlocker key be rotated on server 2016?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  9. BitLocker Key

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    BitLocker Key: My computer crashed and it's asking for a BitLocker key. This computer belongs to my charity and the IT person who set it up is no longer with us. I do see the recovery key ID on the screen. Is there a way I can retrieve my recovery key?...
  10. Bitlocker decrypting to bitlocker key

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Bitlocker decrypting to bitlocker key: I am completely locked out of my HP surface laptop because it’s requesting a recovery key due to the bit locker. I only have a blue screen and it wants the recovery key not the ID. i have a recovery key code that I had Microsoft account generate but it doesn’t allow me to...