Windows 10: BitLocker Loading Forever

Discus and support BitLocker Loading Forever in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; I'm trying to Encrypt a USB stick with BitLocker, and after putting in my desired password and choosing how much to encrypt, it starts encrypting.... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by Phillip Fries, Jan 11, 2024.

1. BitLocker Loading Forever

I'm trying to Encrypt a USB stick with BitLocker, and after putting in my desired password and choosing how much to encrypt, it starts encrypting. However this encryption has been loading for 8 hours now, stuck at 99.5%. I have tried force-removing the USB stick from the PC, canceling the process and trying over again - but to no avail.And it is not like I'm trying to encrypt a USB stick with thousands of files on it. There are 2 files, each filling 1kb.Is my USB stick broken, or is my BitLocker broken? I don't currently have an extra USB stick to try on.Thanks in advance

:)

Phillip Fries, Jan 11, 2024
Thema:

BitLocker Loading Forever

1. BitLocker Loading Forever - Similar Threads - BitLocker Loading Forever

2. Difdefender Loading Forever

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Difdefender Loading Forever: I'm trying to Encrypt a USB stick with Bitdefender, and after putting in my desired password and choosing how much to encrypt, it starts encrypting. However this encryption has been loading for 8 hours now, stuck at 99.5%. I have tried force-removing the USB stick from the...
  3. Difdefender Loading Forever

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Difdefender Loading Forever: I'm trying to Encrypt a USB stick with Bitdefender, and after putting in my desired password and choosing how much to encrypt, it starts encrypting. However this encryption has been loading for 8 hours now, stuck at 99.5%. I have tried force-removing the USB stick from the...
  4. Difdefender Loading Forever

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Onedrive Forever Loading

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Onedrive Forever Loading: I tried to restart, uninstall, and reinstall then tried to follow this "https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/office/reset-onedrive-34701e00-bf7b-42db-b960-84905399050c" directions. Nothing helped, it's taking forever to log-in and sign....
  6. Onedrive Forever Loading

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Onedrive Forever Loading: I tried to restart, uninstall, and reinstall then tried to follow this "https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/office/reset-onedrive-34701e00-bf7b-42db-b960-84905399050c" directions. Nothing helped, it's taking forever to log-in and sign....
  7. Bitlocker Forever 'Unlocking'

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Bitlocker Forever 'Unlocking': Hi Guys,I have a Dell XPS 15 9560 with a Bitlocker encrypted system drive. Recently Windows 10 displayed a notification coloured red instead of the usual blue indicating some kind of storage related error I didn't note the exact text unfortunately. Shortly after when trying...
  8. Taskbar Loading forever

in Windows 10 Customization
    Taskbar Loading forever: Hi Guys,I really need help with this. So the thing is, every time I start my PC the taskbar is loading like forever. I have to force shut down my PC to have it work again.How do I fix this issue, pretty much thanks!!!...
  9. Pages load forever

Pages load forever: My desktop has a problem with the little spinner continually spinning and going no further. This is my desktop only - my laptop loads fine. It prevents me from logging in to sites, doing surveys love surveys and other places that ask for any inputs. This happens on all...
  10. Loading goes on forever

Loading goes on forever: Good evening, I have an issue with loading times. When i right click on an object in the desktop the loading goes on forever and the fan starts to spin. The only way of stopping it is left clicking on the document, in order to open the document. If I restart the system I...