Windows 10: Bitlocker locked my drive and don't accept the pass. Or the key

Discus and support Bitlocker locked my drive and don't accept the pass. Or the key in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Dears, I HAVE MY KEY AND PASS. FOR BITLOCKER AND DOES NOT ACCEPTED TO OPEN THE DRIVE D:\ IN MY LAPTOP, can u help me to access my data as it's v.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Ali Ouf, Dec 1, 2023.

1. Ali Ouf Win User

Bitlocker locked my drive and don't accept the pass. Or the key

Dears, I HAVE MY KEY AND PASS. FOR BITLOCKER AND DOES NOT ACCEPTED TO OPEN THE DRIVE D:\ IN MY LAPTOP, can u help me to access my data as it's v. Important. Thanks,

:)

Ali Ouf, Dec 1, 2023
Thema:

Bitlocker locked my drive and don't accept the pass. Or the key

1. Bitlocker locked my drive and don't accept the pass. Or the key - Similar Threads - Bitlocker locked drive

2. My hard drive is locked out, no bitlocker key

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My hard drive is locked out, no bitlocker key: My computers motherboard fried so I was trying to get my family pictures and stuff off my hard drive, years of important pictures that are not backed up anywhere else, but the tech said I have to have my bitlocker key, but no problem just sign into my Microsoft account, okay...
  3. My hard drive is locked out, no bitlocker key

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My hard drive is locked out, no bitlocker key: My computers motherboard fried so I was trying to get my family pictures and stuff off my hard drive, years of important pictures that are not backed up anywhere else, but the tech said I have to have my bitlocker key, but no problem just sign into my Microsoft account, okay...
  4. My hard drive is locked out, no bitlocker key

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  5. Bitlocker locked my drive and don't accept the pass. Or the key

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bitlocker locked my drive and don't accept the pass. Or the key: Dears, I HAVE MY KEY AND PASS. FOR BITLOCKER AND DOES NOT ACCEPTED TO OPEN THE DRIVE D:\ IN MY LAPTOP, can u help me to access my data as it's v. Important. Thanks,...
  6. Bitlocker locked my drive and don't accept the pass. Or the key

Bitlocker locked my drive and don't accept the pass. Or the key: Dears, I HAVE MY KEY AND PASS. FOR BITLOCKER AND DOES NOT ACCEPTED TO OPEN THE DRIVE D:\ IN MY LAPTOP, can u help me to access my data as it's v. Important. Thanks,...
  7. I can't open the locked drive by bitloker don't accept the password or the key

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    I can't open the locked drive by bitloker don't accept the password or the key: I installed new windows system for my laptop and forget to uninstall my bitloker from my drive D:\Now I can't access my data because the windows not accept the pass. Or the recovery key please I want your help to solve this problem...
  8. I can't open the locked drive by bitloker don't accept the password or the key

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can't open the locked drive by bitloker don't accept the password or the key: I installed new windows system for my laptop and forget to uninstall my bitloker from my drive D:\Now I can't access my data because the windows not accept the pass. Or the recovery key please I want your help to solve this problem...
  9. I can't open the locked drive by bitloker don't accept the password or the key

10. Bitlocker won’t accept key

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Bitlocker won’t accept key: My issue is the same as the individual below. Can someone help me? Thank you for replying. Those links were helpful in understanding how to enable bit-locker and how to go through the recovery key process but it did not tell me what to do when the recovery key generated by...