Windows 10: BitLocker locked my external harddrive by itself 我被bitlocker LOCK住了外置硬碟

Discus and support BitLocker locked my external harddrive by itself 我被bitlocker LOCK住了外置硬碟 in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Today, I got the note about the blackmail. Microsoft can you help me Q-Q??? lo there. You can also use https://translate.google.com/ I would... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by kkay523, Apr 2, 2019.

1. kkay523 Win User

BitLocker locked my external harddrive by itself 我被bitlocker LOCK住了外置硬碟

Today, I got the note about the blackmail.

Microsoft can you help me Q-Q???

lo there. You can also use https://translate.google.com/

I would like to tell you first I'm sorry about that. Your documents, files, database, most are in original places or some moved to your encrypted local data. If you want to regain access to your local data please send 0.1 BTC (Bitcoin) to this address: 1NmoMrJLgvGqCEBURmeADNynFuPVKYi2vC as fast as you can and email me at *** Email address is removed for privacy *** . Very easy and secure to buy bitcoin from your location. You have to pay for decryption in Bitcoins. After payment we will send you the bitlocker key that will decrypt all your files. If you dont know what bitcoin is, please ask me for bitcoin website that you can buy it fast or search on google for a local Bitcoin shop or ATM and transfer 0.1 BTC to this address: 1NmoMrJLgvGqCEBURmeADNynFuPVKYi2vC

It's not my fault if you are trying to format disk and lose all, encrypted files are not recoverable without bitlocker password. Here are only one way to get all back and regain access to your local hard disk drive and this way is to send 0.1 Bitcoin to this address: 1NmoMrJLgvGqCEBURmeADNynFuPVKYi2vC

After payment, we will send you the Bitlocker password that will decrypt all your files. It's just business not trying to get your money and then to not give your bitlocker password. Only me can give your password to unlock your Locals Disk so this is the only chance to get all back. Waiting for your reply to my email address ( *** Email address is removed for privacy *** or to my second email in case gmail not work *** Email address is removed for privacy *** ) for bitlocker password.

If you have any questions please feel free to contact me at anytime.

*** Email address is removed for privacy ***

Thanks for your time!

BitLocker locked my external harddrive by itself 我被bitlocker LOCK住了外置硬碟 03cbdb5a-9e13-4f09-ad61-35b0c5a8364d?upload=true.png BitLocker locked my external harddrive by itself 我被bitlocker LOCK住了外置硬碟 5c005cc5-e546-47e4-a09b-3ae1854e864e?upload=true.png

:)

kkay523, Apr 2, 2019

2. External Hard Drive Locked Automatically by Bitlocker

I have a problem with my external hard drive. It appears that Bitlocker locked it without my knowledge. I have never even heard of Bitlocker before my File Explorer told me that the drive was locked by Bitlocker.

I have no password because I did not set it up. As for the recovery key, I was able to retrieve it from my Microsoft Account. However, when I used it, Windows 10 did not accept the recovery key.

How do I recover my files from my external hard drive?

Thanks,

Rob

RobPanganiban, Apr 2, 2019
  3. GTong305 Win User
    Bitlocker locking external drive without permission

Hello,

I am one of many users that are locked out from our external HDD without permission from the main user. See the link below for more details of the same issue by different users:

BitLocker locked my external harddrive by itself?!

Is there a solution? Is there any way for me to unlock my external HDD without the recovery key and retrieve the information stored?

Thanks,

Gary

[Moved from:Windows/Windows 10/Devices & drivers]

GTong305, Apr 2, 2019
  4. BitLocker locked my external harddrive by itself 我被bitlocker LOCK住了外置硬碟

How to Auto-lock the drives on Windows 10 using BitLocker.

Hello Mominur,

Thank you for posting on Microsoft Community. We will assist you in resolving the issue.

Before assisting further, I would like to ask you few questions:

• When you say “unlocking a driver”, are you referring to drives on the computer?
    • On which drive do you want to set auto-lock BitLocker option (Internal drive or External drive)?

You will be able to perform auto unlock of the drive using BitLocker. To perform auto-lock of the drive using BitLocker, you should either lock out of the user account if it an internal drive or remove the device driver for the external drive.

Refer to the link below on Help protect your files with BitLocker

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-8/bitlocker-drive-encryption

Write to us with the answers to the above questions and the status of the issue on the same post for further assistance. Your reply is most important for us to ensure we assist you accordingly.

Thank you.

Likhitha V, Apr 2, 2019
Thema:

BitLocker locked my external harddrive by itself 我被bitlocker LOCK住了外置硬碟

1. BitLocker locked my external harddrive by itself 我被bitlocker LOCK住了外置硬碟 - Similar Threads - BitLocker locked external

2. BitLocker locked my external harddrive without being asked

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BitLocker locked my external harddrive without being asked: I am very angry. Today I went to access a 6TB external drive like almost every day, but suddenly can't because bitlocker hasencrypted the entire drive? I have never used bitlocker in my life and I live alone. I am extremely unhappy right now and didNOT do this. I want someone...
  3. BitLocker locked my external harddrive without being asked

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BitLocker locked my external harddrive without being asked: I am very angry. Today I went to access a 6TB external drive like almost every day, but suddenly can't because bitlocker hasencrypted the entire drive? I have never used bitlocker in my life and I live alone. I am extremely unhappy right now and didNOT do this. I want someone...
  4. BitLocker locked my laptop by itself?!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BitLocker locked my laptop by itself?!: I had big problem with Bitlocker. When turning on, I got my laptop showing blue screen and asking for Bitlocker recovery key. I never activated Bitlocker at all. Then I tried to recover my Win 11 by USB boot in which I had to recover back to Win 10 then update it into Win...
  5. BitLocker locked my laptop by itself?!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BitLocker locked my laptop by itself?!: I had big problem with Bitlocker. When turning on, I got my laptop showing blue screen and asking for Bitlocker recovery key. I never activated Bitlocker at all. Then I tried to recover my Win 11 by USB boot in which I had to recover back to Win 10 then update it into Win...
  6. External Harddrive is locked

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    External Harddrive is locked: Hi Team, I have an external hardrive which is currently locked and inaccessible. I do not have the password or the recovery key saved with me. Tried looking for the recovery key but couldn't get it as I am using a new laptop now, since the old one laptop has been...
  7. BitLocker locked my HDD by itself

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    BitLocker locked my HDD by itself: Dear team, I decided to reinstall my Asus VivoBook laptop with Windows 10. I have downloaded Microsoft Windows 10 installation/ Media Creation Tool from Microsoft's website and installed in on my USB Drive. I have completed the new installation of windows. After that I've...
  8. BitLocker locked my external hard drive by itself

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    BitLocker locked my external hard drive by itself: On several occasions, after removing an old drive, the drive gets locked by "Bitlocker" even though the user did not activate "Bitlocker" any solution? thx...
  9. Bitlocker Locked

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Bitlocker Locked: Hello , I forgot my bitlocker password and recovery key lost from usb ....i tried so many methods i just want to delete the bitlocker so to access my files and because i have so much information about it...
  10. bitlocker locked by itself on win 10

in Windows 10 Customization
    bitlocker locked by itself on win 10: Now its says windows version not compatible with this version of encryption, I have already update BIOS, and winodws 10, drivers,, port also changed hard drive port now can somebuddy tell me how to decrypt my partition , I have to save my data, plz plz help me , how to...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. www.windowsphoneinfo.com

2. bitlockerlock.unlock gmail

3. bitlocker activated itself on external harddrive