Windows 10: Bitlocker locks my D: drive everytime i power off the PC and asks for the long 48 digit...

Discus and support Bitlocker locks my D: drive everytime i power off the PC and asks for the long 48 digit... in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Bitlocker locks my D: drive everytime i power off the PC and asks for the long 48 digit recovery key. How to stop that?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Vatsal_Dholakiya, Sep 16, 2019.

1. Bitlocker locks my D: drive everytime i power off the PC and asks for the long 48 digit...

Bitlocker locks my D: drive everytime i power off the PC and asks for the long 48 digit recovery key. How to stop that?

:)

Vatsal_Dholakiya, Sep 16, 2019
  2. DM-OK Win User

BitLocker recovery key identification number (32-digit number) but how to retrieve my BitLocker recovery key (48-numeric digits)

Hi, as I can see my BitLocker recovery key identification number (32-digit number) but how could I make use of this ID to get my BitLocker recovery key (48-numeric digits) as I have not do backup earlier on my MS Account.

Any advice if I could recover my key (48-numeric digits) from using the BitLocker ID ?

DM-OK, Sep 16, 2019
  3. enter the 48-digit recovery key to unlock this drive key id 9b45326b

Dear sir mam

my laptop is bitlocker probalm

enter the 48-digit recovery key to unlock this drive key id 9b45326b

pls help you

thunku sir

piyushawadhwal, Sep 16, 2019
  4. Alex F Win User

Bitlocker locks my D: drive everytime i power off the PC and asks for the long 48 digit...

How to delete D drive encrypted by Bitlocker without password or recovery key?

There's a Dell PC running Windows 10 in my office that a previous user had that they created an encrypted D drive with Bitlocker. The guy has left and nobody has proper contact with them.

I don't care about the data on the D drive I just want to delete the drive off the PC. Steps I have already taken are:

• Reinstall Windows
    • Reset the PC with the options "Remove everything" and "Only drives where windows is installed"

When I chose the option "All drives" I get an error saying "There was a problem resetting your PC".

Can anyone provide instructions on how to delete the D drive encrypted with Bitlocker?

Alex F, Sep 16, 2019
Thema:

Bitlocker locks my D: drive everytime i power off the PC and asks for the long 48 digit...

1. Bitlocker locks my D: drive everytime i power off the PC and asks for the long 48 digit... - Similar Threads - Bitlocker locks drive

2. I want to make it without asking for my passowrd everytime...

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    I want to make it without asking for my passowrd everytime...: Every time that I sign in / after 'sleep' . It asks for my password and it makes me feel so annoyed...How Do I Make It For The PC Not To Ask For My Password?...
  3. Bitlocker locks my D: drive every time i power off the PC and asks for the long 48 digit...

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Bitlocker locks my D: drive every time i power off the PC and asks for the long 48 digit...: Bitlocker locks my D: drive every time I power off the PC and asks for the long 48 digit recovery key. How to stop that? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bitlocker-locks-my-d-drive-every-time-i-power-off/3bf5314c-4a81-42cf-91c3-f02c578ecaf0"
  4. Windows 10 - E drive not accessible , asking 48 digit bit locker password

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windows 10 - E drive not accessible , asking 48 digit bit locker password: Hi, I have had problem on my Dell laptop when I start my laptop, the Windows was crashed with no reason and it was requesting for the restore factory settings . As soon as the restore settings completed, I am unable to access my E drive, asking 48 digit bit locker...
  5. Bitlocker: D Partition was not able to access and was asking for format

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Bitlocker: D Partition was not able to access and was asking for format: We are having some serious trouble with Bit locker. Recently, we decrypted one Desktop C (232 GB) and D Partition (231 GB) and it all went smooth, even restarted after the Decryption with no issues. But after the restart we found that D Partition was not able to access...
  6. Bitlocker: D Partition was not able to access and was asking for format

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Bitlocker: D Partition was not able to access and was asking for format: We are having some serious trouble with Bit locker. Recently, we decrypted one Desktop C (232 GB) and D Partition (231 GB) and it all went smooth, even restarted after the Decryption with no issues. But after the restart we found that D Partition was not able to...
  7. Locking a drive in my PC

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Locking a drive in my PC: I want to lock a drive in my PC to protect it, I have 3 windows (Win 10 PRO, Win 8.1 Pro, Win 7 Ult) in my PC and i want that my drive is locked in all the windows. Please help me to lock it....
  8. Bitlocker locked the partition never asking for the password

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Bitlocker locked the partition never asking for the password: suddenly bitlocker showing this error "bit locker encryption is not compatible woiht this version of windows and funny thing is that i never update the window, after that i have tried every thig but nothing works please tell me the M3 bitlocker recvoery softwware because...
  9. Bitlocker locked the partition never asking for the password

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Bitlocker locked the partition never asking for the password: suddenly bitlocker showing this error "bit locker encryption is not compatible woiht this version of windows and funny thing is that i never update the window, after that i have tried every thig but nothing works please tell me the M3 bitlocker recvoery softwware because...
  10. Cannot Power PC Off From Lock Screen

in Windows 10 Support
    Cannot Power PC Off From Lock Screen: So I'm attempting to repair a PC that has a disabled account on it, which seems simple enough from the get-go: Maybe boot into a flash drive, swap out the registry files; possibly even try a few programs to reset the account. None of these options were working, and I was...