Windows 10: Bitlocker lost key no password

Discus and support Bitlocker lost key no password in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Hello. I have an encrypted bitlocker Hard drive that was not setup using a password. The HD was swapped/extracted from a laptop therefore there is no... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by nbadillo, Sep 15, 2020.

1. nbadillo Win User

Bitlocker lost key no password

Hello.

I have an encrypted bitlocker Hard drive that was not setup using a password. The HD was swapped/extracted from a laptop therefore there is no chance to obtain key info from ram. We do not have the key/passphrase used to encrypt the hd.

is there a way, any vendor or tool that I can use to unlock the drive. Please note I have no info regarding the key. A password was not used to encrypt the HD.

thanks

:)

nbadillo, Sep 15, 2020
  2. Dukewayne Win User

bitlocker password?

I have the Recovery Key but that is not the problem. I have no bitlocker password - not lost or forgotten; it was never created. Sounds like you're suggesting I turn off bitlocker and just turn on again.

Dukewayne, Sep 15, 2020
  3. lost my bitlocker recovery key and forget my bitlocker password

sir plz help us

my bitlocker recovery key lost and i'am forget bitlocker password so what can i do for open the drive

sahilsingh1, Sep 15, 2020
  4. Bitlocker lost key no password

Bitlocker doesnt allow to key in password

hi buddy,

I have my portable drive encrypted with bitlocker. However, everytime i connect with computer it doesnt appear a window to type in password to unlock rather than a recovery key. Unfortunately, I lost my receovery key so I can not solve this problem

Bitlocker lost key no password [​IMG]

tmonley101, Sep 15, 2020
Thema:

Bitlocker lost key no password

1. Bitlocker lost key no password - Similar Threads - Bitlocker lost key

2. Lost bitlocker recovery key

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Lost bitlocker recovery key: Bitlocker got activated when i updated my windows. Unfortunatley, I don't have access anymore to the email i used to register to my microsoft account. I updated my security info for alternate email but it will take 30 days. The computer was already reformatted and the files...
  3. Bitlock Recovery Key lost

in Windows 10 Customization
    Bitlock Recovery Key lost: My company has no record of the Bitlock recovery key for my laptop. How can i retrieve it? Thank you. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bitlock-recovery-key-lost/d4299668-3b66-4748-8426-3b57370e7bda
  4. BitLocker Password or Recovery Key

BitLocker Password or Recovery Key: Dear All, FYI, one of our staff was accidently turn on the BitLocker Drive Encryption for Windows 10 Pro in his HP laptop for a quite some time. Last few, days the laptop's motherboard was faulty and we manage to get HP to replace the new motherboard. However, after replace...
  5. Forget Bitlocker Password and Lost Recovery Key

Forget Bitlocker Password and Lost Recovery Key: hi i have a surface pro 3 with windows 8 updated to win 10 now win 10 original I forgot Bitlocker Password and Lost Recovery Key but i have only recovery id microsoft can help me to regenerate recovery key or any solution to solve this problem ?...
  6. Bitlocker key and password recovery

Bitlocker key and password recovery: Hi, i have a drive that is locked but i do not have the 48 key password. i only have the 32 key identification key. how do i unlock my drive with this?...
  7. bitlocker key and password is missing

bitlocker key and password is missing: Hi, I had locked one of my drives using bitlocker. Then i formatted my PC, so now i don't have password and recovery key to open my drive. I do have key protectors Password id and numeric password. Can you provide me recovery key from that?? or else how should i unlock...
  8. Lost bitlocker recovery key.

Lost bitlocker recovery key.: Greetings. I active bit locker for my d drive. but I don't saw any recovery key option to save any where. now I want to open my drive and it is refuse to open my drive. I have a old text file which contains recovery key. but it is not working. now please guide me how can I...
  9. Lost BitLocker recovery key

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Lost BitLocker recovery key: I encrypted my laptop with BitLocker. Unfortunately, I lost the Bitlocker recovery key. Is there any way to find the key recovery key? I know the recovery key ID! Thank you!...
  10. Lost Bitlocker Recovery Key

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Lost Bitlocker Recovery Key: My sons school tablet/laptop is bit locker locked and we can't find the recovery key. We've tried using the link on the Microsoft website to do a recovery but it says that no key is found. Tried the call center and the lady on the line says I need to take it to a Microsoft...