Windows 10: Bitlocker lost key no password

Discus and support Bitlocker lost key no password in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Hello. I have an encrypted bitlocker Hard drive that was not setup using a password. The HD was swapped/extracted from a laptop therefore there is no... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by nbadillo, Sep 15, 2020.

1. nbadillo Win User

Bitlocker lost key no password

Hello.

I have an encrypted bitlocker Hard drive that was not setup using a password. The HD was swapped/extracted from a laptop therefore there is no chance to obtain key info from ram. We do not have the key/passphrase used to encrypt the hd.

is there a way, any vendor or tool that I can use to unlock the drive. Please note I have no info regarding the key. A password was not used to encrypt the HD.

thanks

:)

nbadillo, Sep 15, 2020
  2. Dukewayne Win User

bitlocker password?

I have the Recovery Key but that is not the problem. I have no bitlocker password - not lost or forgotten; it was never created. Sounds like you're suggesting I turn off bitlocker and just turn on again.

Dukewayne, Sep 15, 2020
  3. lost my bitlocker recovery key and forget my bitlocker password

sir plz help us

my bitlocker recovery key lost and i'am forget bitlocker password so what can i do for open the drive

sahilsingh1, Sep 15, 2020
  4. Bitlocker lost key no password

Bitlocker doesnt allow to key in password

hi buddy,

I have my portable drive encrypted with bitlocker. However, everytime i connect with computer it doesnt appear a window to type in password to unlock rather than a recovery key. Unfortunately, I lost my receovery key so I can not solve this problem

Bitlocker lost key no password [​IMG]

tmonley101, Sep 15, 2020
Thema:

Bitlocker lost key no password

1. Bitlocker lost key no password - Similar Threads - Bitlocker lost key

2. BitLocker key lost

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    BitLocker key lost: BitLocker key lost https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bitlocker-key-lost/405a23df-6093-4650-a6a9-52b75ab14e55
  3. BitLocker Key Lost

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BitLocker Key Lost: Hello - My parents have been locked out of their DELL computer and the computer is asking for a bitlocker key. I've tried every e-mail I would think they set up the computer under however I'm unable to locate this key. Is there any other way to get into the computer? Unsure...
  4. BitLocker Key Lost

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BitLocker Key Lost: Hello - My parents have been locked out of their DELL computer and the computer is asking for a bitlocker key. I've tried every e-mail I would think they set up the computer under however I'm unable to locate this key. Is there any other way to get into the computer? Unsure...
  5. BitLocker Key Lost

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
  6. lost BitLocker password

in Windows 10 Gaming
    lost BitLocker password: i upgraded to win11 but i found that the partition is locked with bitlocker password and i don't know the password.the password to this partition isn't on my microsoft account,...
  7. lost BitLocker password

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    lost BitLocker password: i upgraded to win11 but i found that the partition is locked with bitlocker password and i don't know the password.the password to this partition isn't on my microsoft account,...
  8. lost BitLocker password

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  9. bitlocker key lost

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    bitlocker key lost: Lost bitLocker key, not found anywhere. Anyone can support to unlock drive as it contains office data of last 4 years. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bitlocker-key-lost/a39a48ef-9dfb-4de2-903f-834f62e272a5
  10. Forget Bitlocker Password and Lost Recovery Key

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Forget Bitlocker Password and Lost Recovery Key: hi i have a surface pro 3 with windows 8 updated to win 10 now win 10 original I forgot Bitlocker Password and Lost Recovery Key but i have only recovery id microsoft can help me to regenerate recovery key or any solution to solve this problem ?...