Windows 10: Bitlocker lost my Drive after Windows overnight update.

Discus and support Bitlocker lost my Drive after Windows overnight update. in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I was running BitLocker overnight to encrypt an external drive. Windows 10 automatically update during the night. I no longer can see my drive in File... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by JeffBrandt1, Sep 14, 2019.

1. Bitlocker lost my Drive after Windows overnight update.

I was running BitLocker overnight to encrypt an external drive. Windows 10 automatically update during the night. I no longer can see my drive in File Explorer. Any suggestions on how I might save my drive?

:)

JeffBrandt1, Sep 14, 2019

2. Bitlocker lost my Drive after Windows overnight update.

I was running BitLocker overnight to encrypt an external drive. Windows 10 automatically update during the night. I no longer can see my drive in File Explorer. Any suggestions on how I might save my drive?

JeffBrandt1, Sep 25, 2019
  3. Bitlocker lost my Drive after Windows overnight update.

JeffBrandt1, Sep 25, 2019
  4. newtekie1 Win User

Bitlocker lost my Drive after Windows overnight update.

Windows 8.1 PRO unable to unlock Bitlocked drive

Can you take a screen shot of the bitlocker window?

Also, what happens when you highlight the drive in This PC and go to the Manage tab? There should be some bitlocker options there.

newtekie1, Sep 25, 2019
Thema:

Bitlocker lost my Drive after Windows overnight update.

1. Bitlocker lost my Drive after Windows overnight update. - Similar Threads - Bitlocker lost Drive

2. I lost access on my BitLocker drive.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    I lost access on my BitLocker drive.: I need a live contributor to help me in the case of Lossing my access on my BitLocker drive https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-lost-access-on-my-bitlocker-drive/d6bca078-7394-49a5-87af-ae323ee9e3b2
  3. I lost access on my BitLocker drive.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I lost access on my BitLocker drive.: I need a live contributor to help me in the case of Lossing my access on my BitLocker drive https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-lost-access-on-my-bitlocker-drive/d6bca078-7394-49a5-87af-ae323ee9e3b2
  4. I lost access on my BitLocker drive.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. I lost access on my BitLocker drive.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  6. Bitlocker: lost access to secondary drive after formatting primary drive.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Bitlocker: lost access to secondary drive after formatting primary drive.: Short explanation: I have a Dell notebook with two storage drives, one M.2 with Windows 10 Home installed, and a secondary drive for backup. After formatting the primary drive and reinstalling Windows in it, my secondary drive started asking for a Bitlocker key. I already...
  7. Bitlocker Lost External Hard Drive

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Bitlocker Lost External Hard Drive: I plugged my external hard drive into my computer. I asked me if I wanted to encrypt the hard drive and I said yes. It gave me an error saying that it could not encrypt it because it had boot up files on it. Now the external drive cannot be recognized on any computer I plug...
  8. BitLocker locked my drive after a BIOS update

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    BitLocker locked my drive after a BIOS update: HP updated BIOS which turned on BitLocker and locked and encrypted my drive. I never set up BitLocker so I don't have the key or a password. It is not saved in my Microsoft account since I never set it up. BestBuy set up my laptop and transferred files from my old computer...
  9. BSoD after overnight update

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSoD after overnight update: MONTHS ago, my computer updated overnight. Ever since, it has been stuck on the BSoD. I have tried every recovery option the computer offers and have read dozens of community posts hoping to figure this out. It states the system config is bad. So far every attempt to resolve...
  10. Bitlocker lost my Drive after Windows overnight update.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Bitlocker lost my Drive after Windows overnight update.: I was running BitLocker overnight to encrypt an external drive. Windows 10 automatically update during the night. I no longer can see my drive in File Explorer. Any suggestions on how I might save my drive?...