Windows 10: Bitlocker NO SUPPORT

Discus and support Bitlocker NO SUPPORT in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I've be dealing with the same stupid issue for 3 days now and it has yet to be resolved. Everytime I try to have MSFT call me back on your "Get Help"... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by NR_905, Jan 14, 2021.

1. NR_905 Win User

Bitlocker NO SUPPORT

I've be dealing with the same stupid issue for 3 days now and it has yet to be resolved. Everytime I try to have MSFT call me back on your "Get Help" website I get an error. When I try to get help via chat NO ONE RESPONDS!.

Issue: Microsoft's last update activated a bitlocker on my laptop; I have called DELL my laptops manufacturer and they have informed me that its a MSFT issue. Yesterday, I finally got through to someone at MSFT and they told me to download the Windows 10 iso to USB and try to "custom" install windows again on my laptop. I tried this and it didn't work either...so now i'm locked out of my laptop for 3 days, I cant get MSFT to help nor can I work!!!! so MSFT SHOULD BE ASHAMED OF ITSELF!!!! We update our software to remain safe NOT TO BE LOCKED OUT of our computers! PLEASE FIX THIS IMMEDIATELY!!!!

:)

NR_905, Jan 14, 2021
  2. Paola Gar Win User

Need to turn off Bitlocker to install Windows 10

Hi,

We suggest doing the following steps again to resolve the issue. To complete the procedure, make sure that you have the following information:

• You must be able to provide administrative credentials.
    • The drive must be BitLocker-protected.
    To suspend BitLocker Drive Encryption on an operating system drive, please follow the steps below:

• Click Start, click Control Panel, click
      System and Security, and then click BitLocker Drive Encryption.
    • Click Suspend Protection for the operating system drive.
    • A message is displayed, informing you that your data will not be protected while BitLocker is suspended and asking if you want to suspend BitLocker Drive Encryption.
    • Click Yes to continue and suspend BitLocker on the drive.

Let us know how it goes.

Paola Gar, Jan 14, 2021
  3. Ernie San Win User
    Bitlocker

Hello Nandana,

To enable BitLocker on your computer, you follow the steps below:

• Sign in to your Windows account with an administrator access.
    • Press the Windows key.
    • Type and enter BitLocker.
    • Click Turn on BitLocker.
    • If the system is asking to sing in to administrator access, please do so.
    For additional information about BitLocker, we suggest that you check the frequently ask question on this
    link. The link provided applies to Windows 8.1 to higher version.

If you have other concerns, don't hesitate to reach us.

Ernie San, Jan 14, 2021
  4. Johan45 Win User

Bitlocker NO SUPPORT

AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Jan 14, 2021
Thema:

Bitlocker NO SUPPORT

1. Bitlocker NO SUPPORT - Similar Threads - Bitlocker SUPPORT

2. How can I find or better how can microsoft customer support help find my bitlocker key when...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I find or better how can microsoft customer support help find my bitlocker key when...: Please help me my computer is lock by the blue screen of bitlocker.* Moved from Community Center https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-find-or-better-how-can-microsoft/dccc95b4-11e4-4eb9-aad4-9cdbd5b16c53
  3. How can I find or better how can microsoft customer support help find my bitlocker key when...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How can I find or better how can microsoft customer support help find my bitlocker key when...: Please help me my computer is lock by the blue screen of bitlocker.* Moved from Community Center https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-find-or-better-how-can-microsoft/dccc95b4-11e4-4eb9-aad4-9cdbd5b16c53
  4. Can't find Defender BitLocker Unlock Now Support

Can't find Defender BitLocker Unlock Now Support: I read this article but can't find the Unlock Now. It just brings to Microsoft 365 screen.I tried to use Microsoft Defender Offline Scan but when the computer restarted it asked me to input a BitLocker Recovery password to access the drive. My Computer isn't Bitlocked and I...
  5. Can't find Defender BitLocker Unlock Now Support

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't find Defender BitLocker Unlock Now Support: I read this article but can't find the Unlock Now. It just brings to Microsoft 365 screen.I tried to use Microsoft Defender Offline Scan but when the computer restarted it asked me to input a BitLocker Recovery password to access the drive. My Computer isn't Bitlocked and I...
  6. Can't find Defender BitLocker Unlock Now Support

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  7. BitLocker error - PCR7 binding is not supported

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    BitLocker error - PCR7 binding is not supported: Hello, I have an issue with BitLocker not working and advising "PCR7 binding is not supported"I've undertaken extensive research on the internet to resolve the issue and drawing a blank.This laptop was previously using BitLocker without issue prior to me wiping the system and...
  8. BitLocker error - PCR7 binding is not supported

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BitLocker error - PCR7 binding is not supported: Hello, I have an issue with BitLocker not working and advising "PCR7 binding is not supported"I've undertaken extensive research on the internet to resolve the issue and drawing a blank.This laptop was previously using BitLocker without issue prior to me wiping the system and...
  9. BitLocker error - PCR7 binding is not supported

10. Emergency- Bitlocker Support

Emergency- Bitlocker Support: I have few questions related to bitlocker:1. How to unlock bitlocker without recovery key, without formatting or fresh installation of windows.2. How to save the data that is locked in the drive with encrypted password?3. Why did this bitlocker enabled in my system when I...