Windows 10: Bitlocker NO SUPPORT

Discus and support Bitlocker NO SUPPORT in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I've be dealing with the same stupid issue for 3 days now and it has yet to be resolved. Everytime I try to have MSFT call me back on your "Get Help"... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by NR_905, Jan 14, 2021 at 11:17 AM.

1. NR_905 Win User

Bitlocker NO SUPPORT

I've be dealing with the same stupid issue for 3 days now and it has yet to be resolved. Everytime I try to have MSFT call me back on your "Get Help" website I get an error. When I try to get help via chat NO ONE RESPONDS!.

Issue: Microsoft's last update activated a bitlocker on my laptop; I have called DELL my laptops manufacturer and they have informed me that its a MSFT issue. Yesterday, I finally got through to someone at MSFT and they told me to download the Windows 10 iso to USB and try to "custom" install windows again on my laptop. I tried this and it didn't work either...so now i'm locked out of my laptop for 3 days, I cant get MSFT to help nor can I work!!!! so MSFT SHOULD BE ASHAMED OF ITSELF!!!! We update our software to remain safe NOT TO BE LOCKED OUT of our computers! PLEASE FIX THIS IMMEDIATELY!!!!

:)

2. Paola Gar Win User

Need to turn off Bitlocker to install Windows 10

Hi,

We suggest doing the following steps again to resolve the issue. To complete the procedure, make sure that you have the following information:

• You must be able to provide administrative credentials.
    • The drive must be BitLocker-protected.
    To suspend BitLocker Drive Encryption on an operating system drive, please follow the steps below:

• Click Start, click Control Panel, click
      System and Security, and then click BitLocker Drive Encryption.
    • Click Suspend Protection for the operating system drive.
    • A message is displayed, informing you that your data will not be protected while BitLocker is suspended and asking if you want to suspend BitLocker Drive Encryption.
    • Click Yes to continue and suspend BitLocker on the drive.

Let us know how it goes.

3. Ernie San Win User
    Bitlocker

Hello Nandana,

To enable BitLocker on your computer, you follow the steps below:

• Sign in to your Windows account with an administrator access.
    • Press the Windows key.
    • Type and enter BitLocker.
    • Click Turn on BitLocker.
    • If the system is asking to sing in to administrator access, please do so.
    For additional information about BitLocker, we suggest that you check the frequently ask question on this
    link. The link provided applies to Windows 8.1 to higher version.

If you have other concerns, don't hesitate to reach us.

4. Johan45 Win User

Bitlocker NO SUPPORT

AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Thema:

Bitlocker NO SUPPORT

1. Bitlocker NO SUPPORT - Similar Threads - Bitlocker SUPPORT

2. Bitlocker Stuck at 62.9% in win 10 Pro on a external drive

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Bitlocker Stuck at 62.9% in win 10 Pro on a external drive: Hello, I connected by USB an external wd drive and I started the encryption on my disk and it went very well to 60% and then stoped for hours. I selected pause and after 30 minutes it did pause so I thought it was only taking more time so I selected resume, in a few...
  3. BitLocker locked my HDD by itself

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    BitLocker locked my HDD by itself: Dear team, I decided to reinstall my Asus VivoBook laptop with Windows 10. I have downloaded Microsoft Windows 10 installation/ Media Creation Tool from Microsoft's website and installed in on my USB Drive. I have completed the new installation of windows. After that I've...
  4. get bitlocker recovery key

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    get bitlocker recovery key: Lenovo YOGA 920 with BIOS update and bitlocker screen, need recovery key https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/get-bitlocker-recovery-key/2e6936e2-fa5f-4b50-b886-fd6a68a4c2f1
  5. Bitlocker Encryption

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Bitlocker Encryption: I support a remote laptop at a site I have never been to. I have been assured that the laptop is left only in a secured room and used by two trustworthy people. The following problem has happened twice in the last year. I was informed the bitlocker PIN has stopped working...
  6. Bitlocker

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Bitlocker: Hi i need help to get abitlocker code i have looked where been told to and can not find one anywhere im using my tablet right now but need it for laptop https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bitlocker/df3059ed-2c4b-4bbc-b10b-bd51a799e983
  7. BitLocker PIN/recovery is not working

BitLocker PIN/recovery is not working: I have a serious issue and I hope someone can help me out to recover my data. Unfortunately my BitLocker has locked me out of my own PC, although I have both the BitLocker PIN and the recovery code however, the ID mismatches. Some background information: 1. I have Windows 10...
  8. I can't use hardware BitLocker encryption while I'm using a supported drive

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I can't use hardware BitLocker encryption while I'm using a supported drive: [ATTACH] Hello. OS Build: 19042.572 (20H2) Tried both Samsung's and Microsoft's NVMe Drivers I am the owner of Samsung 970 Evo 250GB SSD, which is set to "Ready to enable" encryption state inside Samsung Magician software, therefore, while I'm trying to enable BitLocker...
  9. Bitlocker Win10 Local Disk D not supported, C: bit locker was purchased and installed- how...

Bitlocker Win10 Local Disk D not supported, C: bit locker was purchased and installed- how...: I purchased bit locker from the Microsoft store, after I bought my new Dell PC Inspiron 13-7000 series. It worked great, then a few months ago my Solid state hard drive crashed and a new one was installed. I can see bit-locker, it is turned on for my C drive, however, I...
  10. SSD to support hardware based full disk encryption via BitLocker?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    SSD to support hardware based full disk encryption via BitLocker?: Hi everyone: I'm trying to build a new desktop PC and I'm wondering if you can suggest which SSD (and motherboard) do I need to purchase to have it support hardware based full disk encryption with Windows 10 via BitLocker? I'm currently settling on Intel Core i9-7900X...