Windows 10: Bitlocker not recognizing keyboard on Lenvovo Ideapad 100S

Discus and support Bitlocker not recognizing keyboard on Lenvovo Ideapad 100S in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hey, so I've been trying to access my laptop for a while now, but this bitlocker recovery always starts up when I boot. It will not let me type on the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by VividLava45, Apr 21, 2019.

1. Bitlocker not recognizing keyboard on Lenvovo Ideapad 100S

Hey, so I've been trying to access my laptop for a while now, but this bitlocker recovery always starts up when I boot. It will not let me type on the keyboard. The furthest I got was when i used the novo button and tried to use System Recovery. I processed to the menu but the keyboard continued not to work again. (It only worked on BIOS and menus that are similar). I don't have access to a USB keyboard right now and I can't contact Lenovo as it is not open at the moment.

Is there anyway that someone can help?

:)

VividLava45, Apr 21, 2019

2. Bitlocker Recovery Key for Lenova Ideapad 100S

i need help getting a recovery key for Bitlocker on my Lenova Ideapad 100S

LindaTittjung, Apr 21, 2019
  3. Lenovo ideapad 100 s

Hallo,

nachdem Akualisierungen auf Lenovo ideapad 100 s durchgeführt worden sind, wird beim hochfahren ein bitlocker verlangt.

Ich habe auf der homepage die Wiederherstellung der Schlüssel gesucht leider nicht gefunden.

Lenovo ideapad 100s, Apr 21, 2019
  4. Bitlocker not recognizing keyboard on Lenvovo Ideapad 100S

Bitlocker recovery on Lenovo Ideapad Windows 10 pre-installed not working after update

After a recent Win 10 and MS Office 365 uddate to my lenovo Ideapad 100s I have been stuck on the Bitlocker screen. The Ideapad came with Windows pre-installed and I have never accessed Bitlocker to turn on (or off). I cannot now access my laptop and
    have some very important files on it. Help!

IanWaterston, Apr 21, 2019
Thema:

Bitlocker not recognizing keyboard on Lenvovo Ideapad 100S

1. Bitlocker not recognizing keyboard on Lenvovo Ideapad 100S - Similar Threads - Bitlocker recognizing keyboard

2. Lenovo 100s ideapad

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Lenovo 100s ideapad: Hi I have a Lenovo 100s idea pad that’s a few years old now. It seems stuck on version 1803. I’m not overly IT savvy but I did a clean boot Sunday to see if it would install updates , last night I did a clean start where it wiped my files and everything and I’ve again tried...
  3. Lenovo 100s ideapad

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Lenovo 100s ideapad: Hi I have a Lenovo 100s idea pad that’s a few years old now. It seems stuck on version 1803. I’m not overly IT savvy but I did a clean boot Sunday to see if it would install updates , last night I did a clean start where it wiped my files and everything and I’ve again tried...
  4. Lenovo 100s ideapad

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Trying to update a Lenovo Ideapad 100S-141BR

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Trying to update a Lenovo Ideapad 100S-141BR: Hi, all - I'm trying to do a Windows 10 update on my 2018 Lenovo Ideapad 100S-141BR, but it keeps telling me there isn't enough disc space. I've tried attaching a flash drive that has more than enough room on it, but the computer seems to be ignoring it and keeps telling me I...
  6. Emails in Lenovo ideapad 100s.

Emails in Lenovo ideapad 100s.: Is there a way to delete all the unread new mail at once and all the old mail at once in the Lenovo ideapad 100s? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/emails-in-lenovo-ideapad-100s/68085c7a-fa5d-4dd3-83a1-d02cada46faf
  7. Bitlocker key Lenovo 100S

Bitlocker key Lenovo 100S: Cant use the laptop as apparently Windows installed Bitlocker without my permission and failed to provide the unlock key. How can this situation be fixed? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bitlocker-key-lenovo-100s/ced0aaf1-8617-4f07-b646-8375ec4f25db
  8. Lenovo 100s ideapad Bitlocker problem after Windows update Nov 2018.

Lenovo 100s ideapad Bitlocker problem after Windows update Nov 2018.: My Lenovo 100s got a Microsoft update on 2/11/18. Since restarting I get the bitlocker blue screen asking me to enter the recovery. I never set one up, was never asked to set one up, so don't have one. Been backwards and forwards with Lenovo, who say they are working on the...
  9. Bitlocker key Lenovo 100s

Bitlocker key Lenovo 100s: Hi there, I have forgot my lenovo 100s password and I'm trying to factory reset it, however it's asking for a bitlocker key and is providing a key id. I have never created a bitlocker key for this device, it's not present in my microsoft account either. How do I open...
  10. ideapad 100s problem

ideapad 100s problem: i bought second hand ideapad 100s now i waz trying to reinstall os which was windows 10 now a deleted partition now if says no bootable media it doesnt even detect the memory stick with os also it doesnt even give me the option to set the bios to legasy help plz 69776