Windows 10: Bitlocker Not Work Properly

Discus and support Bitlocker Not Work Properly in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Hi.I have 2TB Transcend external hard disk.I put bitlocker to unlock it. It work properly with bitlocker. two days ago i removed bitlocker password in... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by IsharaLakshitha, Aug 20, 2018.

1. Bitlocker Not Work Properly

Hi.I have 2TB Transcend external hard disk.I put bitlocker to unlock it. It work properly with bitlocker. two days ago i removed bitlocker password in my device. But i not sure it removed success. All those process doing in my laptop.After removing password my friends use that device without password. Yesterday i connect my device to my laptop. That device is looked and it ask bitlocker password. I enter my password. But it not work.In recovery key also not work. But my device it is correct.Please help me.

:)

IsharaLakshitha, Aug 20, 2018

2. Bitlocker is not working properly

Sir,

i used windows 10 home laptop(version-10.0240). When i search bitlocker in web search it found like "manage bitlocker" . The i click it but it can't find . So i can not work with bitlocker. So please say me what can i do and then i can work properly

RAHULSAHU_776, Aug 20, 2018
  3. Paola Gar Win User
    Need to turn off Bitlocker to install Windows 10

Hi,

We suggest doing the following steps again to resolve the issue. To complete the procedure, make sure that you have the following information:

• You must be able to provide administrative credentials.
    • The drive must be BitLocker-protected.
    To suspend BitLocker Drive Encryption on an operating system drive, please follow the steps below:

• Click Start, click Control Panel, click
      System and Security, and then click BitLocker Drive Encryption.
    • Click Suspend Protection for the operating system drive.
    • A message is displayed, informing you that your data will not be protected while BitLocker is suspended and asking if you want to suspend BitLocker Drive Encryption.
    • Click Yes to continue and suspend BitLocker on the drive.

Let us know how it goes.

Paola Gar, Aug 20, 2018
  4. Ernie San Win User

Bitlocker Not Work Properly

Bitlocker

Hello Nandana,

To enable BitLocker on your computer, you follow the steps below:

• Sign in to your Windows account with an administrator access.
    • Press the Windows key.
    • Type and enter BitLocker.
    • Click Turn on BitLocker.
    • If the system is asking to sing in to administrator access, please do so.
    For additional information about BitLocker, we suggest that you check the frequently ask question on this
    link. The link provided applies to Windows 8.1 to higher version.

If you have other concerns, don't hesitate to reach us.

Ernie San, Aug 20, 2018
Thema:

Bitlocker Not Work Properly

1. Bitlocker Not Work Properly - Similar Threads - Bitlocker Properly

2. Bitlocker Recovery Key

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Bitlocker Recovery Key: Hello,Long story short, I work for a non-profit and we provide laptops to college students under our scholarship program.The problem is that we used the same email address for all the laptops over 32, so when attempting to find the bitlocker recovery key, we don't know which...
  3. Bitlocker Recovery Key

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bitlocker Recovery Key: Hello,Long story short, I work for a non-profit and we provide laptops to college students under our scholarship program.The problem is that we used the same email address for all the laptops over 32, so when attempting to find the bitlocker recovery key, we don't know which...
  4. Accidental Bitlocker Decryption Process wont pause, stop or cancel

Accidental Bitlocker Decryption Process wont pause, stop or cancel: I saw a padlock icon and a yellow triangle on my "D" drive, searched on google about it, found out its related to bitlocker related.A video explained how to disable bitlocker from a drive with a cmd command. Did it right awayThis started Decryption Process with no option to...
  5. Accidental Bitlocker Decryption Process wont pause, stop or cancel

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Accidental Bitlocker Decryption Process wont pause, stop or cancel: I saw a padlock icon and a yellow triangle on my "D" drive, searched on google about it, found out its related to bitlocker related.A video explained how to disable bitlocker from a drive with a cmd command. Did it right awayThis started Decryption Process with no option to...
  6. Bitlocker unlock prompt not displaying properly at 1440P

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bitlocker unlock prompt not displaying properly at 1440P: I recently got a 1440P monitor. I have it hooked up to my laptop via HDMI. This laptop also has a 2nd monitor hooked up though a docking station via USB-C and has Display Port Alt Mode, so should be able to natively display from there. By default, the laptop is closed, though...
  7. Bitlocker unlock prompt not displaying properly at 1440P

Bitlocker unlock prompt not displaying properly at 1440P: I recently got a 1440P monitor. I have it hooked up to my laptop via HDMI. This laptop also has a 2nd monitor hooked up though a docking station via USB-C and has Display Port Alt Mode, so should be able to natively display from there. By default, the laptop is closed, though...
  8. The Website for my Bitlocker ID wont load/show properly.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    The Website for my Bitlocker ID wont load/show properly.: Hello,The Website https://account.microsoft.com/devices/recoverykeydoesnt work properly for me. It always shows me to try again later, which I did for 2 days, but it wont load. I am locked up from my laptop now. And there is no option for me to Contact the support for this...
  9. The Website for my Bitlocker ID wont load/show properly.

The Website for my Bitlocker ID wont load/show properly.: Hello,The Website https://account.microsoft.com/devices/recoverykeydoesnt work properly for me. It always shows me to try again later, which I did for 2 days, but it wont load. I am locked up from my laptop now. And there is no option for me to Contact the support for this...
  10. How to config WDS in a way that bitlocker network unlock work properly?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    How to config WDS in a way that bitlocker network unlock work properly?: Hi Pals, I have client system with UEFI enabled dhcp, system drive encrypted with PIN+TPM and network protector certificate is deployed! At boot time, valid ip obtained by dhcp but no drive key acquired! and bit-locker blue screen appeared to enter key manually! any one...